What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Question for the Ladies...

KplusKKplusK Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Powder Room
I know i lot of ladies like ruff sex but when do it get to ruff? Ok we know pulling hair cool(with some of yall),smacking ass all day(and if u dont like that dammm), and of course the shut the F up B take it...but what would u say take it too far and how far did a dude try to take it with u before u gave him the All U CAN(thats the ken and ryu super punch...lol).

Replies

• PapaJuicePapaJuice Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    pullin hair??????
    could be a weave
    i had a nightmare when i was squeezin my dick (real talk) and i was cold and sweatin and shit and in ma dream i was fuckin a girl by sticking alladins broom inside her asshole and making a hole that will transport me to anotha world and then i explored with my homie carlos from 9th grade and we did it bigg but then somethin happened and i then put my dick back in her ass and i tried fuckin it but i couldnt get no friction coz it was so wide and gaped after i put da broom in
    so i was left with nothin to do
    and i grabbed da bitches hair and da shit fell off and she was bald & ugly

and i tried screaming but i had a dick in my mouth
    so it was like mark hansons story "I must scream but i have no mouth"

it was an ugly moment when i envisioned dat bald headed bitch, shit was scary
    i aint neva wanna go there again
    Lurkristocrat
  • PapaJuicePapaJuice Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    now even i laughed on that one
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    PapaJuice wrote: »
    pullin hair??????
    could be a weave
    i had a nightmare when i was squeezin my dick (real talk) and i was cold and sweatin and shit and in ma dream i was fuckin a girl by sticking alladins broom inside her asshole and making a hole that will transport me to anotha world and then i explored with my homie carlos from 9th grade and we did it bigg but then somethin happened and i then put my dick back in her ass and i tried fuckin it but i couldnt get no friction coz it was so wide and gaped after i put da broom in

lol?
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    waits patiently
  • Carlos Bruise-HerCarlos Bruise-Her Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    pullin hair??????
    could be a weave

ROFL.

#nohomo @ that dick in your mouth part
    *puke*
  • MERYLISBACKMERYLISBACK Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    punching? not ok. but i can deal with the choking a bit. depends on the person and how "in tune" we are with eachother
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Punching is too far.....

Hi papoose juice :-)
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,652 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    I don't like to be punched either
    UTDefense.jpg
  • Some times slapping to damn hard lmao
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,152 Regulator
    pullin hair??????
    could be a weave

No fucking homo
    Fuck you, I'm a mod