Question for the Ladies...

KplusKKplusK Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited January 2010 in The Powder Room
I know i lot of ladies like ruff sex but when do it get to ruff? Ok we know pulling hair cool(with some of yall),smacking ass all day(and if u dont like that dammm), and of course the shut the F up B take it...but what would u say take it too far and how far did a dude try to take it with u before u gave him the All U CAN(thats the ken and ryu super punch...lol).

Replies

• PapaJuicePapaJuice Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    pullin hair??????
    could be a weave
    i had a nightmare when i was squeezin my dick (real talk) and i was cold and sweatin and shit and in ma dream i was fuckin a girl by sticking alladins broom inside her asshole and making a hole that will transport me to anotha world and then i explored with my homie carlos from 9th grade and we did it bigg but then somethin happened and i then put my dick back in her ass and i tried fuckin it but i couldnt get no friction coz it was so wide and gaped after i put da broom in
    so i was left with nothin to do
    and i grabbed da bitches hair and da shit fell off and she was bald & ugly

and i tried screaming but i had a dick in my mouth
    so it was like mark hansons story "I must scream but i have no mouth"

it was an ugly moment when i envisioned dat bald headed bitch, shit was scary
    i aint neva wanna go there again
    Lurkristocrat
  • PapaJuicePapaJuice Posts: 435
    edited January 2010
    now even i laughed on that one
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    PapaJuice wrote: »
    pullin hair??????
    could be a weave
    i had a nightmare when i was squeezin my dick (real talk) and i was cold and sweatin and shit and in ma dream i was fuckin a girl by sticking alladins broom inside her asshole and making a hole that will transport me to anotha world and then i explored with my homie carlos from 9th grade and we did it bigg but then somethin happened and i then put my dick back in her ass and i tried fuckin it but i couldnt get no friction coz it was so wide and gaped after i put da broom in

lol?
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,706 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    waits patiently
  • Carlos Bruise-HerCarlos Bruise-Her Posts: 925
    edited January 2010
    pullin hair??????
    could be a weave

ROFL.

#nohomo @ that dick in your mouth part
    *puke*
  • MERYLISBACKMERYLISBACK Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    punching? not ok. but i can deal with the choking a bit. depends on the person and how "in tune" we are with eachother
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Punching is too far.....

Hi papoose juice :-)
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,903 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    I don't like to be punched either
    UTDefense.jpg
  • Some times slapping to damn hard lmao
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,703 Regulator
    pullin hair??????
    could be a weave

No fucking homo
    Fuck you, I'm a mod