What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Its crazy how often fashion changes

2»

Replies

• king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    this...............500x_0924_kravitz.jpg
    Just gotdayum! that is all
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    CapitalB wrote: »
    i quit tryin to keep up with fashion REAL quick..

i graduated in 2000.. at that time Platinum FUBU was in.. Fat Albert & Co.
    i was hustlin so i filled my closet with damn near er'thing Platinum FUBU.. shirts was 70 a pop, sweaters a buck fifty and pants started at $100...

i had over 3k invested in lookin fly.. then they switched it to Ali.. so u mean to tell me i spend 3k of my shit and it aint hot nomore!? jus like that!!?

ever since then i aint been big on whats trendy..
    now as trendy as id get is Sean Jean.. but i dont even think thats trendy..
    i fuck w/ Polo heavy though.. shit like that will never go out of style..

I find it hard to believe a nigga who deems himself a pimp has EVER worn Fubu

that shit has never been hot LOL
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
  • PakTraxxBeatsPakTraxxBeats Posts: 14
    edited October 2010
    smh... fa realll on that pic below..
  • Black CatBlack Cat Posts: 86
    edited October 2010
    this...............500x_0924_kravitz.jpg

wtf??? Is that Lenny? lmao this is just wrong
  • -JB--JB- Posts: 2,719
    edited October 2010
    Black Cat wrote: »
    wtf??? Is that Lenny? lmao this is just wrong

haaaaaa.. Damn , look at them fuckin boots, purse, and damn that shirt is un-explainable, Charles Barkley turrrible.
  • jamesguidesjamesguides Posts: 5
    edited July 2011
    If you want to give a new look to your wardrobe, become hip and chic. Here are some tips fashion choice is very simple, but often forgotten. Through these techniques you can give a new look to their own into a new leaf with the help of fashion tips.
  • XIIIXIII Posts: 631
    edited July 2011
    i just mess with regular crewneck tees, fitted jeans and classic hi tops. i don't mess with polos much
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I find it hard to believe a nigga who deems himself a pimp has EVER worn Fubu

that shit has never been hot LOL

nah nigga. hahahha
    platinum fb was the shit to a youngin fresh out of highschool.. u couldnt tell me nothin. hahahaha

but as u see.. live and learn.. NEVER AGAIN! hahahaha
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold Shoulders Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    It changes almost as fast as technology advances. Unlike technology however, it is not always for the best.
  • nells jamesnells james Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    Trend changed dramatically and frequently, but the style is not. If a guy is comfortable jeans fit (not tight or thin), he will not deviate, because the "trend" of change. With a W / female, if she is comfortable bootcut jeans she is not going bananas because tight jeans craze.
2»