real talk, do you hide ur Halo games when you bring hunnies to da crib

Replies

• John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    lol there is no end to the amount of corniness with some of u dudes. FACT i pull bitches just off my looks alone. I dont need a personality lol. u niggas are into to googling gay humor I'm into using my looks to get pussy. *shrugs* we can't all win.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    blazini wrote: »
    lol there is no end to the amount of corniness with some of u dudes. FACT i pull bitches just off my looks alone. I dont need a personality lol. u niggas are into to googling gay humor I'm into using my looks to get pussy. *shrugs* we can't all win.

wtf lol

self ether?
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Ether. Damn them 360 niggas gay as fuck. 360 is for the faggots.

word,i bet wayne owns 10 360's
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

lmao soulja boy does
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

Nah Wayne don't fuck with 360s like that. Only PS3. Lil B got a closet full of 360s though. For Real.
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    E2S post a picture of ya wife I'll tell you if I think I can bag her.
    edited October 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    lmao...

how can any sexual act between a woman and man not be gay ?...so a woman can fuck a dude with a strap on dildo, and u'd consider that guy 'straight' ?...whats the difference bewteen a woman fuckin a dude with a dildo, and him fuckin a tranny ?...u straight up faggot blazini.

you probably into bondage, S n M n all that shit...would let a woman tie u up n spank you ?...because according to your logic, thats ok.

no real man wud let any woman do anything to him, unless it involves her mouth, pussy or ass.

alot of u 360 heads are suspect

A women can suck a dick and so dont gay men...........does a nigga who likes getting his dick sucked by a women make him gay????? FOH wiht ur 1st grade logic nigga.
    edited October 2010
    speaking of self ether

http://kotaku.com/5380124/you-wish-you-had-lil-weezys-xbox

lol @ wayne admitting he mods his shit
    edited October 2010
    if i dont post a pic of my wife the 100 other times you ask, why am i gonna do it now. how many times have i asked you or anyone to post a pic of themselves? ur stanning is sad.

and stop acting like its impossible for a nigga to get pussy, real talk. grow the fuck up, youre a man. Youre SUPPOSED to get pussy.

you like to openly declare you do shit that a guy is supposed to do or be, like actually be good father. ( another stupid shit you like to brag about) It goes on to tell me you need some strange reassurance, and even more likely, you had such a shitty father growing up that any little thing you do makes you think "Well im least im better than him! Oh yeah! Im a great pops!"
    jsnowpro
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    15hlooj.jpg

edited October 2010
    speaking of self ether

http://kotaku.com/5380124/you-wish-you-had-lil-weezys-xbox

lol @ wayne admitting he mods his shit

That's old. He seen the light. The 3 Red ones.
    edited October 2010
    she can't be that bad son............ come on.
    jsnowpro
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    A women can suck a dick and so dont gay men...........does a nigga who likes getting his dick sucked by a women make him gay????? FOH wiht ur 1st grade logic nigga.

your comparing getting ya dick sucked, to getting anally penetrated ???

wow...just wow.

sad thing about it is, u aint even denying the fact that u like getting subdued and anllay penetrated like a bitch...u are actually defending your comments n such homo activities.

u truly are a faggot.

no real man would allow himself to be violated in such a way, unless he was boderline or just straight up homo...you are ethering yourself as we speak.

tbh its all starting to make sense.

1. your always posting pictures of yourself and posing on a predomiantely male forum
    2. you call yourself 'god body' on a prodominently male forum
    3. you are a 360 stan
    4. you type in bright red font, highly feminine and a chracteristic seen in many other female posters
    5. u like being fucked like a bitch.

no homo.
    DNB1jsnowpro
    edited October 2010
    Halo and 360 is for premature cocksuckers.
    edited October 2010
    she can't be that bad son............ come on.

shes not bad at all bruh, but its nice to see youve upgraded in ur stanning from asking ME to post a pic of myself.

that 'father' shit hurt you huh?
    edited October 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    your comparing getting ya dick sucked, to getting anally penetrated ???

lmao i aint even read this
    edited October 2010
    anytime most of you niggas post its to say something is gay............. how the fuck you gonna call soemone gay when you niggas is majoring in all things homosexual. a majority of post in THE ARCADE............... an area to discuss gaming are homosexual jokes. I know I'm not guilty of that. My knowledge of things that are gay is very limited. I know I can diss something without making a gay reference try it sometimes lil niggas STAY WAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited October 2010
    edited October 2010
    nec9bt.jpg

edited October 2010
    shouldn't repeat gifs unless theyre really really funny.
    edited October 2010
    340x.jpg
    like this one.
  • Terrorist_JonesTerrorist_Jones Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Halo and 360 is for premature cocksuckers.

you cant have any type of money and you only got one console system?!?! and as far as Fags Go,,,
    adamskosswedding093copybg6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Young homoooooooooooos babbbbbyyyyy!!!
    edited October 2010
    you cant have any type of money and you only got one console system?!?! and as far as Fags Go,,,
    adamskosswedding093copybg6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Young homoooooooooooos babbbbbyyyyy!!!

Sorry, I sold that piece of shit 360 months ago. Only thing it was good for was Netflix. So much for that.
  • DakariDakari Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    wtf are you talking about????? What I probably said was any sexual act between a man and a women can not be gay. If your going to take shots at me think it threw before you post.

lol at "threw"
    edited October 2010
    Dakari wrote: »
    lol at "threw"
    yeah blazini isnt very bright