Tyler Perry Admits To Having Sex With Men on Oprah, Anyone Surprised?

focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype.Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
This past week he was on Oprah and said he was "molested" by 3 different men, and was ashamed because his "body betrayed him" cause he got hard and liked it and can't have sex with women. LOL! I really don't understand why dude didnt just come out and say he was gay.

Youtube took all the videos down, anybody else see?
«13

Replies

  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    is this forreal?
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 43,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Been knew he was a fag
  • FieldTripsToTheHoodFieldTripsToTheHood Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    dude atleast backup your threads if your gonna act like you know what your talking about...

    http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Tyler-Perry-Speaks-Out-About-Being-Molested-and-the-Aftermath/
  • swag_of_kryptonswag_of_krypton Posts: 935
    edited October 2010
    Didn't the Boondocks already expose him?!?
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    is this forreal?

    Yes, and his father apparently beat him because he knew he was gay.
  • Rocket KiddRocket Kidd Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    damn pops messed up him as a kid.

    i'll be damn if i'd put that nigga in a mansion, i'd forgive him and never tell him about it and have that nigga fend for hisself. I prolly wouldn't even go to his funeral
  • rip.dillarip.dilla Posts: 14,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Oprah loves this kinda shit...
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 16,513 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    focus wrote: »
    This past week he was on Oprah and said he was "molested" by 3 different men, and was ashamed because his "body betrayed him" cause he got hard and liked it and can't have sex with women. LOL!

    rofl.gif

    nigga lost
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 14,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    His friend's mother fucked him...
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Tyler's father tried to beat the gayness out of him, but realized the damage was done already.
  • Anti_matterAnti_matter Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    This shit makes it even worse now for dudes who get dragged to his movies by their GFs.
  • Chillin&PostinChillin&Postin Posts: 3,057
    edited October 2010
    dude atleast backup your threads if your gonna act like you know what your talking about...

    http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/Tyler-Perry-Speaks-Out-About-Being-Molested-and-the-Aftermath/

    dammmmmmm

    i jus read each of them clips...

    i will no longer make fun of TP again... i mean,his movies yeah,but not him.

    for anyone to have to endure that and come out a champion,,,i salute you.
  • 100%Sag100%Sag Posts: 294
    edited October 2010
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Oprah loves this kinda shit...

    Pretty much. So does her audience.

    But I thought this was already common knowledge that he was molested by men as a child...?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,104 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    well dayum...
  • bignorm73bignorm73 Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    All the women who been sayin this nigga not gay need to read that.
    Now, its not his fault, but it is clear that he is gay.
    I dont even have any problem with that, my problem is that people are so
    stupid to not recognize this shit, especially in the black community.
    No one deserves to be molested tho, and i feel bad for tyler perry.
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    the black communities are always worried about whos gay and whos not among male celebs but lil wayne gets a pass for some fukcing reason....
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    the black communities are always worried about whos gay and whos not among male celebs but lil wayne gets a pass for some fukcing reason....


    real niggas kiss their not even real fathers on the lips.
  • not this again!not this again! the dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I feel bad for him regarding what he went through growing up. No child should have to go through that.

    But, this "revelation" is like someone coming up to you and telling you water is wet..
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    focus wrote: »
    This past week he was on Oprah and said he was "molested" by 3 different men, and was ashamed because his "body betrayed him" cause he got hard and liked it and can't have sex with women. LOL! I really don't understand why dude didnt just come out and say he was gay.

    Youtube took all the videos down, anybody else see?

    damnnnnnnn! that is the MOST fucked up thing i've heard in a minute. 4 real tho. wtf.

    smh @ gettin a hard on while gettin prison raped in the ass....

    even the raper would be like, "eww. nigga, u nasty!" LOL
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! Posts: 7,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    After another vicious beating from his father, Tyler says he blacked out for three days. "He played these mind games with me," Tyler says. "This one in particular, he wanted me to change a tire." As Tyler worked to loosen the bolts, he says his father screamed and cursed at him. Even Tyler's mother and uncle tried to help him...but they couldn't prevent the inevitable.

    "[My father] couldn't get the bolts off [either] because they were rusted," Tyler says. "He looked up at me, and there was a smirk on my face. All I remember is him tackling me, and I remember holding onto a chain-link fence so tight, my hands are bloody and he's hitting me."

    Every day, Tyler says he lived in fear that something would set his father off. It got so bad, young Tyler took drastic measures. One day, he says he slit his wrists and tried to commit suicide.


    whoa

    that's real fucked up


    When Tyler was just 10 years old, he says he was also molested by a friend's mother. Tyler says he was over at his friend's house while the mother was arguing with her boyfriend in another room. Then, she suddenly appeared in front of him, wearing lingerie.


    Now THIS on the other hand..........lol, this would not traumatize me
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 38,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    depends on how she looked it would^^^^
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    marc123 wrote: »
    damnnnnnnn! that is the MOST fucked up thing i've heard in a minute. 4 real tho. wtf.

    smh @ gettin a hard on while gettin prison raped in the ass....

    even the raper would be like, "eww. nigga, u nasty!" LOL

    wtf he really said that?....i thought the nigga made it up
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    he was taking it raw?
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 52,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    After another vicious beating from his father, Tyler says he blacked out for three days. "He played these mind games with me," Tyler says. "This one in particular, he wanted me to change a tire." As Tyler worked to loosen the bolts, he says his father screamed and cursed at him. Even Tyler's mother and uncle tried to help him...but they couldn't prevent the inevitable.

    "[My father] couldn't get the bolts off [either] because they were rusted," Tyler says. "He looked up at me, and there was a smirk on my face. All I remember is him tackling me, and I remember holding onto a chain-link fence so tight, my hands are bloody and he's hitting me."

    Every day, Tyler says he lived in fear that something would set his father off. It got so bad, young Tyler took drastic measures. One day, he says he slit his wrists and tried to commit suicide.


    whoa

    that's real fucked up


    When Tyler was just 10 years old, he says he was also molested by a friend's mother. Tyler says he was over at his friend's house while the mother was arguing with her boyfriend in another room. Then, she suddenly appeared in front of him, wearing lingerie.


    Now THIS on the other hand..........lol, this would not traumatize me

    so his mother friend fucked him? thats a win
  • shootemwonshootemwon Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    He's basically saying he can't get sexually aroused by females because he got molested as a kid. I think it's more likely he was gay regardless. You hear about molestation causing a lot of emotional issues, but I never heard of someone actually changing their sexual orientation cause of being molested.
«13
Sign In or Register to comment.