What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Arcade Tournament?

2»

Replies

• HatterHatter Posts: 2,451
    edited November 2010
    I can't front; Dakari is sick with it when it comes to Black Ops. Nigga came in 1st in like 12 games straight. Ol Speedy Gonzalez ass nigga with that Lightweight perk on. Nigga was side-stepping my claymores like nuffin.

lol him and that gay ass balistic knife, the nigga is nice tho.
  • DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Hatter wrote: »
    lol him and that gay ass balistic knife, the nigga is nice tho.

dont hate on the ballistic son!
    Twitter.com/TheDakari
  • The DiddlerThe Diddler Posts: 17,295 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    that was fun ya'll...
    Dakari was stomping niggas tho... Iont like that shit... Who did the diving knife kill on me? that was some BULLSHIT!!!
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    The Jamel wrote: »
    that was fun ya'll...
    Dakari was stomping niggas tho... Iont like that shit... Who did the diving knife kill on me? that was some BULLSHIT!!!

Ha! That was me... I had to make a run so I dipped out a couple games after that.
    tumblr_m8chdyWiKa1qc4cp9o1_500.gif
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Damn I missed that shit! Let me know when y'all get on that shit again. If you ain't got me add me. PSN: icecold777

I know I sound like a fucking nerd saying this but we need to get us a damn IC Clan going on. That's what's up.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    edited November 2010
    Damn I missed that shit! Let me know when y'all get on that shit again. If you ain't got me add me. PSN: icecold777

I know I sound like a fucking nerd saying this but we need to get us a damn IC Clan going on. That's what's up.

Yes, you did miss out... It was fucking awesome, these nuns, well we thought they were nuns came into the hotel room with a Donkey but these chicks just started sucking the-
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Yes, you did miss out... It was fucking awesome, these nuns, well we thought they were nuns came into the hotel room with a Donkey but these chicks just started sucking the-

****Dead**** I'm logging off. LMBAO!!!!!
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

shoot me an invite wen y'all play next
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Yea Im down next time yall do this, I was gonna hop on but I was writing a paper
    edited November 2010
    What trip me out bout Dakari is that, he talk slowwwww as hell, I mean the nigga sound like Devin the Dude. But his brain firing on all cylinders... nigga was on fire for real...
  • DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    What trip me out bout Dakari is that, he talk slowwwww as hell, I mean the nigga sound like Devin the Dude. But his brain firing on all cylinders... nigga was on fire for real...

hahahahahahaahahashahahahaha lmaoooooooooo
    made me run a self speech test just then
    Twitter.com/TheDakari
2»