What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

CNN: Battle between Lil Kim vs. Nicki Minaj gets bigger

Logic LastLogic Last Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Reason
http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/30/nicki.minaj.lil.kim.ew/index.html

SMH at MTV not reporting a battle that CNN does. It's bout fukkin time

Replies

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    CNN? Seriously? This "beef" just lost the little credibility it had.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • elzo69elzo69 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    MTV just dedicated a whole hr to Nicki Minaj u think they wanna feed into this ish?
  • Logic LastLogic Last Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    CNN? Seriously? This "beef" just lost the little credibility it had.

why is that?
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    lol @ people who still dont know that these "beefs" are created on purpose for publicity
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    why is that?

cuz it shows how manifactured this "beef" is, like i been sayin. its part of publicity. i mean really outside the internet whos even talkin about this "beef"? CNN NEVER talks about hip-hop beef unless it get violent ie 50 vs Game, 2pac vs Big and shit like that so why the fuck would they talk about this lil beef that even MTV haven't talked about?
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,316
    edited November 2010
    CirocObama wrote: »
    cuz it shows how manifactured this "beef" is, like i been sayin. its part of publicity. i mean really outside the internet whos even talkin about this "beef"? CNN NEVER talks about hip-hop beef unless it get violent ie 50 vs Game, 2pac vs Big and shit like that.

alot of people u would b surprized this kim vs nikki shit is blowin up
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,338 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    CNN didn't report this. That's just an Entertainment Weekly article they posted on their site in the Music section.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    alot of people u would b surprized this kim vs nikki shit is blowin up

not in large parts tho. theres been TONS of other bigger beefs that they havent talked about so why this? i mean cmon.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    why is that?

It's commercialized bullshit with no true basis. CNN just proved how ricidulous this nonsense really is. If you look at the user comments, white people are laughing at the whole thing.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,338 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    And there's like 5 other threads you could've posted this in. Pick one.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
This discussion has been closed.