What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official "#Hashtag Rap" Unappreciation Thread

Replies

• DakariDakari Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    That nigga Big Sean had one where he said

"I just give em line, after line, after line, after, after line, after line....barcode"

that whole section was dope

First whip, garbo. Second whip, Largo
    Don’t worry ‘bout my niggas, Thur-good (they're good)… Marshall
    Bank account got me feeling Well, Fargo
    Ballin’, ‘til I get a Milicic… Darko. (I did that)
    I just give them line after line, after line
    After line, after line… barcode. (Code)
    They lookin’ for my work… Narco
    ‘Cuz I just black out in the booth… Charcoal
    Twitter.com/TheDakari
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    That nigga Big Sean had one where he said

"I just give em line, after line, after line, after, after line, after line....barcode"

i like that shit..^^^

most of the quotes in this thread come from romans revenge lol..

i like nikki, but that was the song where i stopped taking her serious...

im sorry but nikki just str8 ass ruined that shit...she relies on it WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too much..and makes it corny...
  • JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Dakari wrote: »
    “Clap for the heavyweight champ…me/ but I couldn’t do it all alone…we”

“Where All my dogs at…Randy/ Get off my dick, bitch…Andy/…Go against me nowwwwwwww, I dare you…Bambi”

“Flow is nasty, coffee/Don’t treat me like the Pope, cross me.”

#RIPNICKIMINAJ

I'm so glad i ain't buy her album. This shit is outta control. Some people do it cool and the shyt sounds hot like Fabolous on Remember The Titans: "Shawty said after the suck, fuck, poof/ you hit it on the head girl, #duck duck goose". I thought that shit was funny but cool. This other shit is just pathetic.
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg
  • KameKame Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    I am never sprung but i spring her....#Jerry - kanye

That whole song seems as if they were trying to be wack on purpose forreal.....
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    "Don't worry bout my niggas, Thurgood...Marshall" -Big Sean
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010

Tyga decimated that shit
  • ysl313ysl313 Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    "I am a supa, dupa, troopa
    Used to the bottom - scuba
    So I'm on the grind - skateboard or scoota,
    'Till I am the king of my castle - Koopa, "
    edited November 2010
    lol @ Sean P "fuckin welfare check bitches, hell yea i deck bitches...chris brown"
    Twitter.com/TheDakari
    edited November 2010
    Can't forget the most famous

"And I got her....grocery bag"

Why did I think there was a cuss word between that pause
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    edited November 2010
    “You got D’s mother fucker D’s, Rosie Perez”
    Twitter.com/TheDakari
    edited November 2010
    Nigga Big Sean holla

"I want the same thing....Homo"
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Coming down the street like a parade........macy's
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    edited November 2010
    Dakari wrote: »
    “You got D’s mother fucker D’s, Rosie Perez”

nah thats a great quotable right there
    r1jvo9.jpg

• JokerzWyldJokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityPosts: 5,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    nigga big sean holla

"i want the same thing....homo"

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Our mistake, the mistake we Africans made, was to have forgotten that the enemy never withdraws sincerely. He never understands. He capitulates, but he does not become converted

Our mistake is to have believed that the enemy had lost his combativeness and his harmfulness" Frantz Fanon

31-drapetomania.jpg
    edited November 2010
    nigga big sean holla

"i want the same thing....homo"

rofllllllllllllll
    r1jvo9.jpg

edited November 2010
    Lil Wayne ol' non-original ass lines

"You can't see me...Ray Charles"
    edited November 2010
    Waste removal, we dispose brothers embarrassing the family, Keyshia Cole's mother
    Twitter.com/TheDakari
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    im jack, son.....#tito - tyga
    edited November 2010
    Lil Wayne ol' non-original ass lines

"You can't see me...Ray Charles"

Wayne said that in like 2005, it was original then
    edited November 2010
    YOUNG MONEY #ftl

31-drapetomania.jpg
    edited November 2010

Nah, Cam started that shyt.

31-drapetomania.jpg
    edited December 2010
    I saw somebody post this line on FB. Don't know if they made it up or somebody else said it.

"I'll Die before you see me as a Joker...Heath Ledger"
    edited December 2010

Man, that Ray Charles line so old Stevie Wonder used it
    edited December 2010
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    Nah, Cam started that shyt.

He said it on a Camron song
    edited December 2010
    "Shooting Stars all around her, #fire #comets" -Drake

Drake doing the double hashtag killin the game

"I could bring her through and shut them down, Onyx" -Drake

Oh he killin the game.

31-drapetomania.jpg