What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

If Nelly Fathered This NEW Era OF Hip Hop in 00'..who Fathered the 90's?

2»

Replies

• DJ Pauls ArmDJ Pauls Arm Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MacOne wrote: »
    diddy fathered the 90s.

No label has rivalled Bad Boy since they dominated

Eventually the west coast flamed out towards the end while Diddy-style rap continued to grow as a genre

Diddy paved the way for Jay and Juvie and Cash Money

Are you on crack? Hell Master P sold 75 million albums in the 90's. There wasn't just one fathering 90's person the dopeness was everywhere north(breed, bone, top authority etc...) south(ugk,outkast, 3-6, eightball & mjg, etc ...)east(mic geronimo, big, jay, nas, etc...)west( c bo, e40, too short, tupac, cube, etc...)
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MacOne wrote: »
    "Diddy paved the way for Jay and Juvie and Cash Money "

u really think so bro? i dno man i feel maybe master p lead the way for them u mentioned right there but i could be wrong

Nah man Diddy and Bad Boy paved the way even Biggie was all about bling/style/women etc and people dont realize it

Diddy and his followers made it okay to rap about living the high life, No Limit didnt come till later

Both no limit and cash money were already underground independent labels before bad boy blew up. Go find one of master ps old albums mommas bad boy or cash moneys unlv cd
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
2»