Fellas which race of women has the best pussy?? Simple as that

BOOGLIVE18BOOGLIVE18 Posts: 882
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
I've had black, snow bunny, dominican, puerto rican, Columbian, jamaican, and even Italian. The next pussy I have aspirations of exploring would be Brazilian & then Cuban. Shyt, I even hope to get some British or French pussy because I always had this thing for foreign women because I think their freaks. But what's the best pussy you've encountered??

Replies

• gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i once read a ripley article proving that hawaian women have the tightest pussy...not to say tight equals best though.

jamaican chicks were really hard and spanish bishes call u papi if u hit it right so it depends on what u like.
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    theres only loose or tight puss... race is irrelevant to the 10th power

says the dude
  • motrillamotrilla Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i don't know who got the best but in my experience snow bunnies take a" beating" and don't complain you're hurting them the harder the better in most cases
  • Yummy.LixYummy.Lix Posts: 1,398
    edited December 2010
    lol some people try to make EVERYTHING about race on here...smh
  • Mr.Audigier216Mr.Audigier216 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    motrilla wrote: »
    i don't know who got the best but in my experience snow bunnies take a" beating" and don't complain you're hurting them the harder the better in most cases

^^^^^^^^ exact opposite of my experienced, them hoes can't take Dick for shit
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    white women
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yo what happened to magoo from timbaland and magoo

Bird bird birds the word
  • NatTurner1972NatTurner1972 Posts: 239
    edited December 2010
    I have had African, Black American,Black Caribean(Jamician,Virgin Islands) and Black Latinos( Afro Cuban ,Panamian, and Puerto Ricans) never fuck a 100% snow bunnie(I was smashing a Italian/Puerto Rican Chick for a minute if that counts?) I'm not into white girls but I'm willing to try Asians. Starting this week I try to smash different races and I'll get back to you and give the results. Right now I'll say Black Caribeans have the best
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i thought pussy was pussy
  • motrillamotrilla Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ^^^^^^^^ exact opposite of my experienced, them hoes can't take Dick for shit

I'll admit my experience is limited I only had 3 but all of them was on some tear my pussy up time
  • Im_LinxIm_Linx Posts: 573
    edited December 2010
    Thread maker im assuming is a preteen. Race does not determine the kind of vagina a woman has. smh.
  • chickenman11chickenman11 Posts: 151
    edited December 2010
    wasn't there a study done and it sshowed that black woman had deeper/larger pussies?
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    BOOGLIVE18 wrote: »
    I've had black, snow bunny, dominican, puerto rican, Columbian, jamaican, and even Italian. The next pussy I have aspirations of exploring would be Brazilian & then Cuban. Shyt, I even hope to get some British or French pussy because I always had this thing for foreign women because I think their freaks. But what's the best pussy you've encountered??

Most of those non-Mexican Latin American brawds are all the same.

Though they win in all categories far as I'm concerned...

Word.

:moving to Colombia in 2011.

*bias post*
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    For the most part pussy is pussy. I'm sure Penelope Cruz pussy feels no different in the dark from Halle Berry's pussy and vice versa. I have come to notice that slightly chubby black girls pussy seems to be tighter and I get a little more sensation. I don't know why this is. I assume maybe niccas don't check for chubby girls as much but I've noticed a slight difference. Those Jordan Sparks, Raven Symone, Jennifer Hudson types usually have some very good feeling vagina imo. Other than that from what I've seen pussy is pussy regardless of race, nationality, religion, or whatever else.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 21,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Pussy is pussy... I don't know why niggas think race have is a factor on pussy.. the main difference is hoe pussy vs non hoe pussy
  • Why Hate DatNiggaB?Why Hate DatNiggaB? Posts: 138
    edited December 2010
    For the most part pussy is pussy. I'm sure Penelope Cruz pussy feels no different in the dark from Halle Berry's pussy and vice versa. I have come to notice that slightly chubby black girls pussy seems to be tighter and I get a little more sensation. I don't know why this is. I assume maybe niccas don't check for chubby girls as much but I've noticed a slight difference. Those Jordan Sparks, Raven Symone, Jennifer Hudson types usually have some very good feeling vagina imo. Other than that from what I've seen pussy is pussy regardless of race, nationality, religion, or whatever else.

Yea this^.......the color of the pussy don't really make a difference. It's more the size of the chick and i think age can make a difference to. Younger chicks is tight but cant ride the dick the same as a older female.
This discussion has been closed.