The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Replies

• a_lista_list Posts: 3,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    lmao @ a_list saying hit em up was overrated, all due respect to big but that was a big brother ass whooping to the 10th power....

DanknDrank whats gud homey?.... yea shyt was overrated, wasnt impressed with the childish immature antics of your deity, like i stated if my lil cousins put their trash talking segments into raps shyt would be hit em up 2011.....all due respect to pac, but he was average, homey
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    KplusK wrote: »
    so you missed when i said in his interviews also huh...just asking

I have seen interviews were he spoke in front of 100% black crowds and had them ready to riot.

If his mannerisms at 15 looked effeminate to you his enemies must have missed that memo because they never mentioned it.

You would think that the way you viewed him would have exposed itself in his music but it didnt.
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 24,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Keep ya head up holds no weight cuz pac sexually assaulted and sodomized the same black woman who he was kissin they ass in that song

Plus my confidence is sky high.Keep ya head up is for woman and people wit low self esteem I cant relate to that song

Naw Pac is just telling single mothers to keep they head because everything will be alright.
    edited April 2011
    Quit Lying your a admitted Fag/Bi so your opinion on all matters hiphop is null and void...

Brother Solo' I cant agree with you on this.

I think a Homosexual/Bi-sexual's taste in music should be collected as evidence of how deviants gravitate towards music that they find relatable and enjoyable.

I am very pleased that the bi-Sexual finds Tupac's music "mediocre" and Emenims music supreme.

He validates everything i have ever said about Biggie and Emenim.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    you like rappers based on what they did.
    its feminine to say that Pac would have won cuz he "fucked" BIGs wife
    theres no evidence of that so stop acting bitch made and focus on the skills.

lol@ actin bitchmade....that is u takin dick from older boyz loll NO MANNN
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    But Gee there is no proof that Tupac fucked Faith, but their is proof that Biggie's best friend was an openly gay man named "Mann".

Im not homophobic but I dont have any friends that are homosexual, and I dont have anything in common with gay men that would allow one of them to become my friend or even worse my best friend.

NO MANN

chuuuch....NO MANNN!
    quit running from the truth, you are, always will be, and will die a house nigga....you might be black but your soul is ronald reagan white

HALLELUJAH!
    Brother Solo' I cant agree with you on this.

I think a Homosexual/Bi-sexual's taste in music should be collected as evidence of how deviants gravitate towards music that they find relatable and enjoyable.

I am very pleased that the bi-Sexual finds Tupac's music "mediocre" and Emenims music supreme.

He validates everything i have ever said about Biggie and Emenim.

LOL
  • freepostkingfreepostking Posts: 468
    edited April 2011
    Jay-Z>>Both of these maggots.
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited April 2011
    a_list wrote: »
    DanknDrank whats gud homey?.... yea shyt was overrated, wasnt impressed with the childish immature antics of your deity, like i stated if my lil cousins put their trash talking segments into raps shyt would be hit em up 2011.....all due respect to pac, but he was average, homey

That's why I fucked your bitch>Biggies Subliminal Shit

tupac23.jpg
    edited April 2011
    Jay-Z>>Both of these maggots.

looooooool.....

I like Jay but he came in after Pac and BIG Died. If they stayed alive I dont think Jay would got as much attention.

side note: make sure tomp doesnt see that.
  • Nut Did N' CiderNut Did N' Cider Posts: 1,210
    edited April 2011

tupac23.jpg

Real shit. Goin right at a nigga nh >>>> dancin around the issue
  • KplusKKplusK Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    that's why i fucked your bitch>biggies subliminal shit

tupac23.jpg

lmao...word though that shit was ether
    edited April 2011
    Keep ya head up holds no weight cuz pac sexually assaulted and sodomized the same black woman who he was kissin they ass in that song

Plus my confidence is sky high.Keep ya head up is for woman and people wit low self esteem I cant relate to that song

The charge of oral-sodomy was dropped, his true crime was allowing other males to have intercourse with a groupie.

Michael Jackson was also accused of sodomizing and sexually assualting multiple children..

What is more belivable in this world: A 25 yr old sex-symbol raping a groupie that performed oral sex on him on a dancefloor

or

A 50 year old grotesque man who admits to sleeping with LiL boys in his bed because he believes its a normal thing to do molesting an innocent child ??
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

tupac23.jpg

lol@ pac wit that 'WAT NOW' look on his face...BIGGIE LOST!
    edited April 2011
    There's More Then ONE PIC with those 2.

2Pac_FaithEvans.jpg
    edited April 2011
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    There's More Then ONE PIC with those 2.

2Pac_FaithEvans.jpg

smh bitch look guilty
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

tupac23.jpg

whats your personal gain homey? you seem ecstatic at the thought of this going down, and on the other hand i could careless....i kno the deal tho, you advocate violence for those who discredit a cat that you didnt even know...thats powerful on pacs behalf and borderline insane on yours....I stick by my statement, sun could careless about all this sideshow shit
    edited April 2011
    Pac had her on his song "Wonda Why They Call You Bitch"

she also did a song with Pac while Pac and BIG where beefing.
    edited April 2011
    Tupac actually called biggie on the phone while he was in Faith evans uterus.
    edited April 2011
    whats your personal gain homey? you seem ecstatic at the thought of this going down, and on the other hand i could careless....i kno the deal tho, you advocate violence for those who discredit a cat that you didnt even know...thats powerful on pacs behalf and borderline insane on yours....I stick by my statement, sun could careless about all this sideshow shit

whats your personal gain homey? you seem heart-broken at the thought of this going down.

and on the other hand i could careless....

I stick by my statement, you care about all this sideshow shit.
    edited April 2011

u-mad-11518-1298062748-1.jpg

If Fey' had twins, she'd probably have two Pacs....Get it? Tu-pac's? smh
    tupac-und-faith.jpg?w=420&h=482

• Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Tupac actually called biggie on the phone while he was in Faith evans uterus.

Being ktulu now?
    edited April 2011
    Damm thought this was bout what snoop said guess he really wasnt the topic of thread just another way to get a big vs pac thread going again
    edited April 2011
    MJ was never convicted of sexual assault Tupac was

Sorry

Thats true but MJ admitted that he sleept in the same bed with children who were unrelated to him.
    lol @ Biggie ripping pac lyrically. Nothing you can say lyrically matters when a man has fucked your wife. A wife you rapped about sucking her daddy's dick cause of how good she looked.

lol you Biggie stans kill me. Where are the Jay stans at that said Nas lost because Jay fucked his ex? Pac fucked his wife while they were STILL married, Jay just got some hoe that Nas had left years ago.

Biggie wanted to date Faith Evans father because he looked like Ru-Paul.
    edited April 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    Being ktulu now?

WTF, I thought I retired you??

ROFL so this is a KTULU alias???????????
    edited April 2011

biggie >> pac. This song proves it.

You think pac was versatile enough to rap about his pussy and how he takes dick, while talkin about what type of bitch he is?

now i see where lil b got his style from niggaz stay biting other niggaz shit
    edited April 2011
    KplusK wrote: »
    Damm thought this was bout what snoop said guess he really wasnt the topic of thread just another way to get a big vs pac thread going again

The thread title has Biggie and Tupac in it.....