The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Replies

• juelz21juelz21 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    biggie is not a better lyricist then pac never was and never will be
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Posts: 1,730
    edited April 2011
    juelz21 wrote: »
    biggie is not a better lyricist then pac never was and never will be
    lyricism includes paying enough attention to detail in your over all album structure so you don't completely contradict yourself by saying "keep ya head up" to your female audience & then shittin' on their lily white faces by saying "i get around.." 3 songs later.. L

Big wins again=)
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    "This aint a freestyle battle all you niggas getting killed" - 2Pac

If we talking a metaphors thats BIG style so of course..

Pac still is an overall better artist then BIG could dream of
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited April 2011
    lyricism includes paying enough attention to detail in your over all album structure so you don't completely contradict yourself by saying "keep ya head up" to your female audience & then shittin' on their lily white faces by saying "i get around.." 3 songs later.. L

Big wins again=)

obviously you can't tell women from bitches cause thats the context of those songs, theres good women out there and there's bitches out there that want nothing more than to take you for what you got and leave you stuck..thats just the stone cold truth whether you kno it or not, how can you not contradict yourself when lifes a big contridiction itself, big has children yet he's rapping bout kidnapping kids, performing anal intercourse on them, and throwing over a bridge smh yet you support that over "the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice, I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots"
  • Supreme_GentlemanSupreme_Gentleman #RapeCulture Posts: 19,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    obviously you can't tell women from bitches cause thats the context of those songs, theres good women out there and there's bitches out there that want nothing more than to take you for what you get leave you stuck..thats just the stone cold truth whether you kno it or not, how can you not contradict yourself when lifes a big contridiction itself, big has children yet he's rapping bout kidnapping kids, performing anal intercourse on them, and throwing over a bridge smh yet you support that over "the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice, I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots"

herp derp, i'm gonna compare a shock value line to 2pac's berry line. That makes sense.
  • garvgarv Posts: 4,080
    edited April 2011
    Biggie ain't a better lyricist than Pac, he was a better storyteller but lyrically there isn't much difference between the two, lets not act like Biggie was ever on GZA, Monch or Nas(94-96) levels, alot of his lyrics incorporated very simple witty lines.
    edited April 2011
    Pac stans stay losin

They cant accept the fact biggie is better.Then they call biggie fans necrophiliacs but stay in these threads relentlessly defending pac wack ass

When you accept that people dont give a fuck about about pac and have him on a pedestal like ya'll the world will be a better place

It's simple this has nothin to do wit that black panther bullshit,or that idiot thug life ethics bullshit,or the wack n.i.g.g.a.z. acronym

Its about music and pac was wack as fuck compared to biggie.It aint even close

IE:

Pac could never spit like this

pac could never do this

Pac could never do this

Biggie could never do this cuz it's basic,has no mc skills just a nigga rapping over a wack ass track

Accept that and shut the fuck up.Only west coast lames wit yall wack ass music think pac is good AEOM is one of the WOAT cd's I swear to god only cornballs think that album is classic

Those tracks don't prove anything other than the fact Biggie was a better storyteller than Pac, also pac made a lot of progress from 92-96, he was a better lyricist on Don Killuminati than he was on Strictly For My Niggaz.
    edited April 2011
    King Drew wrote: »
    herp derp, i'm gonna compare a shock value line to 2pac's berry line. That makes sense.

how can you explain someone rapping bout kidnapping & molesting children...shock value?! smh ook
    edited April 2011
    how can you explain someone rapping bout kidnapping & molesting children...shock value?! smh ook

The same way someone would defend pac saying he would swallow and run a train on mobb deep.
    edited April 2011
    The same way someone would defend pac saying he would swallow and run a train on mobb deep.

that was a figure of speech saying how badly he would dissed them, biggie just came out and said what was on his mind, take tyson for instance.........
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 24,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Tommy you stay losing cause you drop shit that doesnt prove anything.

I can say the same shit about biggie.

he cant make songs like: Keep ya head up/brenda's gotta baby/dear momma/ hail mary/HIT EM UP/ How Do you want it/ Wonda Why they call you bitch/Blasphmey.

Like HRAP said biggies isnt more then just a rapper.

Pac was a rapper/poet/actor and an ICON.

you got rappers today trying to be like Pac and name mixtape and albums after him.

Big was a rapper nothing else. He had no type of impact when he died like Pac had.

PAC is the better artist.

Biggie is the better battle rapper
    edited April 2011
    "Dont you know my niggas fuckin kidnap kids fuck em in the ass and throw em over the bridge"-Biggie

Simple comprehension

"you look so good ill suck ya daddies dick"

how bout that line tommy?
    edited April 2011
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Tommy you stay losing cause you drop shit that doesnt prove anything.

I can say the same shit about biggie.

he cant make songs like: Keep ya head up/brenda's gotta baby/dear momma/ hail mary/HIT EM UP/ How Do you want it/ Wonda Why they call you bitch/Blasphmey.

Like HRAP said biggies isnt more then just a rapper.

Pac was a rapper/poet/actor and an ICON.

you got rappers today trying to be like Pac and name mixtape and albums after him.

Big was a rapper nothing else. He had no type of impact when he died like Pac had.

PAC is the better artist.

Biggie is the better battle rapper

Pac shouldn't get extra points for being an icon in a discussion about both artists rap skills, i've seen people give that as a reason for Pac being a better rapper than Nas, because a Pac was an icon and Nas is just a quite laid back rapper. Saying that Pac is a better rapper than BIGGIE anyways, and thats not because of his impact but based on his skills.
    edited April 2011
    "Dont you know my niggas fuckin kidnap kids fuck em in the ass and throw em over the bridge"-Biggie

Simple comprehension

so he hung with not only homos but molesters too....doesn't change the fact he wanted to play a cross dresser with a 360.

so i guess pac couldn't do songs like that....cool im comfortable with that, but he did do this.....

tupac23.jpg

I fucked your wife > anything biggie has ever said
    edited April 2011
    garv wrote: »
    Pac shouldn't get extra points for being an icon in a discussion about both artists rap skills, i've seen people give that as a reason for Pac being a better rapper than Nas, because a Pac was an icon and Nas is just a quite laid back rapper. Saying that Pac is a better rapper than BIGGIE anyways, and thats not because of his impact but based on his skills.

I'll never say he's better by his iconic status.

for me its

1a.Pac

1b. Nas
  • a_lista_list Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    damn this shyt still popping?.....Im gonna leave it alone lol
    edited April 2011
    Pac look lame as fuck wit that bootlegg karl kani shirt and its a fact he aint have sex wit faith evans

he lied and sensationalized to sell records cuz he HAD to have controversy surrounding him to sell albums

Nobody was checkin for the X clan dressin back up dancer so he created the fake thug life facade

Biggie aint have to do that people were actually checkin for him when he 1st came out

Really? 2pacalypse and Strictly For My Niggas were successful albums, 2pac had movies like Juice and Poetic Justice out before he signed to Death Row so its obvious people were checking for him, didn't Pac used to take Big on tours, would Big go on tours with an artist who nobody was checking for? ain't that counter-productive?
    edited April 2011
    The rappers who try to be like pac were wack as fuck like Ja rule,Wacka flock and young jeezy

I couldnt care less about him being a poet cuz I dont read poetry,His movies besides Juice and poetic justice all sucked,and he aint a icon to me he a rapper who got shot and died

Michael Jackson,Malcolm X,And Michael Jordan are Icons

Pac was a basic mc he cant rap like nas on Ny state of mind,He cant rap like jigga on where Im from,He cant rap like rakim on paid in full,he cant rap like biggie period,Ice cube and public enemy were conscious before pac

He only an icon to you

But Biggie can't rap like Nas on Ny State Of Mind, Biggie can't rap like Jay on where i'm from, BBiggie had lines like 'Girls pee pee when they see me' stop overrating his lyricial prowess, Biggie was never on the level of the likes of Monch, Nas, Gza, Ras Kass etc, he was witty and good storyteller but he never embodied the pinnacle of hip-hop lyricism.
    edited April 2011
    garv wrote: »
    But Biggie can't rap like Nas on Ny State Of Mind, Biggie can't rap like Jay on where i'm from, BBiggie had lines like 'Girls pee pee when they see me' stop overrating his lyricial prowess, Biggie was never on the level of the likes of Monch, Nas, Gza, Ras Kass etc, he was witty and good storyteller but he never embodied the pinnacle of hip-hop lyricism.
    Herp Derp, watch me nitpick and ignore the fact that Nas, Jay, and the other aforementioned rappers has had weak lines before. Also are we forgetting biggie spit from the top of head and still dropped some doper shit than those rappers?
  • runningwolf1980runningwolf1980 Posts: 5,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    i think what he meant was he was a better spitter......which is true no doubt
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

His freakish Stans will say that LiL B. is a fag for saying he would fuck Kanye West, but Biggie was rapping about butt-fucking rappers "raw-dog with the rash", way before LIL B. LiL Bi.

His pedophile lines about liking little girls with "no hair in between" & Gutta kidnapping, sodomizing and murdering children can't be explaining by his stanbase except for "dude he was just trying to shock you with homo/pedo lyrics.

The dude has compared himself to a vagina in two different free-styles, raped about dressing up like a lady and even having sex with a Tranny.

Do you notice how his clown defenders fail to explain his multiple wacko/wierdo lyrics while trying to compare his sickness with a comment Tupac said about Mobb Deep?
    edited April 2011
    Herp Derp, watch me nitpick and ignore the fact that Nas, Jay, and the other aforementioned rappers has had weak lines before. Also are we forgetting biggie spit from the top of head and still dropped some doper shit than those rappers?

Nope, Nas from 94-96 was far better lyrically than Big, he was just as good as him on the storytelling tip and had much more complex rhymeschemes, also had more diverse content. Biggie wasn't lyrically that great, he had countless corny lines, countless lines that were elementary and simple but were at the same time very witty so he could pull it off, Biggie in my eyes is alot like Camron, i don't consider neither rappers to be the best lyrically but they had the flow and charisma which enabled them to pull quite simple lines off.
    edited April 2011
    Pac look lame as fuck wit that bootlegg karl kani shirt and its a fact he aint have sex wit faith evans

he lied and sensationalized to sell records cuz he HAD to have controversy surrounding him to sell albums

Nobody was checkin for the X clan dressin back up dancer so he created the fake thug life facade

Biggie aint have to do that people were actually checkin for him when he 1st came out

Biggie was a fake player, just look at how hideous his baby-mother is, she looks like a wildebeest

Biggies Mother called him a liar, he was never poor or living in a shack, he was a spoiled and pampered only child who ate home cooked meals everyday.

Biggies best-friend was a homosexual named "Mann" who was openly gay and acted as Biggies hype man during cyphers on the block.

The reason why Biggies music didn't have an impact outside of HiHop is because their is no substance in his music, just a limited catalog filled with shock lyrics and Diddy ad-libs.
    edited April 2011
    Somebody post a pac song where he is spitting like nas on ny state of mind,Jigga on soon you'll understand or biggie on my down fall

I'll wait

It dont exist but I want to see u try.Pac was basic as fuck

Somebody post a Biggie song were he addresses teenage pregnancy or institutionalized racism like "trapped" and "Brenda.

Post a Biggie song dedicated to single-mothers or misguided youth like "dear mama or Shorty wanna be a thug.

some Back men say "black and ugly as ever" and other Black men say "the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice".

Tupac says he fucked your wife and you respond by saying that if your wife was pregnant the children would be named Tupac?