The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Replies

• emceemurdaemceemurda Posts: 253
    edited April 2011
    I dun think anyone has the right to judge pac cause no one else got shot like that. If you look at the interview of big and puffy, both look guilty as hell. Diddy looked like he saw a ghost. B.I.G was a great rapper no doubt but he looked shady as hell.
  • thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230
    edited April 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    LOL at you two smh!!! Snoop say it Cease say Del Vec said RZA said PReemo said it honestly lif it was recorded we'll never hear so it really dont matter

snoop only said BIG cud have brought it to pac lyrically, i aint denying that, i dont count no one out of a battle, look wat nas did to jay z

however snoop himself does not know why big never went at pac, nobody knows frankly, i cant take what cease says seriously and i cant take wat puff says seriously, which is completely different what cease says.

there was obviously a reason why big never dissed pac upfront, we dont no if he was scared, or just didnt want it with him cuz they use to be hommies or puff stopped him, unno...he took tat to his grave

the fact remains big was "quiet as a church mouse" during the beef, he went as far as dissing his wife and unborn twins instead of addressing the nigga who was making a fool outta him
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited April 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    LOL!! Yeah your right bout cease cant really argue for duke. Like I said it dont matter to be honest

true..............
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,395
    edited April 2011
    SMH @ the same 3 posters hoping in every Biggie thread bringing up his sexuality. Some of you guys really need to get a life. Snoop said what he said, sorry if some of you can't handle it but Biggie is considered a better lyricist than Pac in most hip hop circles. He made a choice not to diss Pac cause he obviously saw that would escalate the situation. But anyone who listened to them both, bar for bar. It's clear Big would not have had an issue getting Pac lyrically if he wanted to. But he did not want to do that. What I don't get is why dudes are so mad Biggie's a Legend. It's like it burns them up inside that a guy with 2 LP's is this iconic. Another Magazine procliams Biggie's Iconic Legendary Status:

Biggie-Fader-500x296.jpg
  • thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230
    edited April 2011
    SMH @ the same 3 posters hoping in every Biggie thread bringing up his sexuality. Some of you guys really need to get a life. Snoop said what he said, sorry if some of you can't handle it but Biggie is considered a better lyricist than Pac in most hip hop circles. He made a choice not to diss Pac cause he obviously saw that would escalate the situation. But anyone who listened to them both, bar for bar. It's clear Big would not have had an issue getting Pac lyrically if he wanted to. But he did not want to do that. What I don't get is why dudes are so mad Biggie's a Legend. It's like it burns them up inside that a guy with 2 LP's is this iconic. Another Magazine procliams Biggie's Iconic Legendary Status:

Biggie-Fader-500x296.jpg

"it will escalate the situation"

we don't really know what went on behind the scenes, there are many different stories

we will never know why BIG decided not to go at Pac.

I believe BIG could have gone at Pac lyrically, only a idiot/hater would deny that, but like i said theres more to a battle diss than witty punchlines, DMX and Pac have proven that. Sometimes the bare truth can hurt more than a made up punchline about some fantasy that didnt happen.

BIG might of won the battle, if he had went at him, but he didnt, we cant change history, we can only look at the facts.

also i take a lot of what snoop says with a pinch of salt, pac and him did not part ways on good terms, snoop might still hold some kind of resentment towards him, which would be normal given the circumstances
  • Fazeem_Blackall Fazeem_Blackall Posts: 4,216
    edited April 2011
    The Same Dickriders Continually make the I love Biggie Threads that have run there course but are allowed to keep going like beating a dead horse. Only because the thread title is sucking off The Notorious Bi G it is allowed to stay open. The shit is disgusting how fags unite to venerate Biggie in threads like this while hypocrites with juice shut down threads that take a a different more critical stance sad shit how the flow of discussion is controlled in the forum so as to only shit on those who the powers that be wish to be shatted on. It makes sense though all the homos that Love Bi G like that considering the talk, actions, company and circle the man kept...
    edited April 2011

Biggie-Fader-500x296.jpg

smh @ you making threads praising biggie and downing pac on the dl, lets be real homie i seen 4 threads like this in one month from you, i see now thats how you play the game though, a cheap shooter type poster...and smh @ u thinking what snoop says holds any weight....a deadman gets more respect than him in his own city let alone california...part of the reason why he kind of resents pac
  • zoowdectizcigzoowdectizcig Posts: 1
    edited April 2011
    Hey! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you have here on this post. I might be coming again to your community.allhiphop.com for extra soon. Dining Chair Cushions
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,395
    edited April 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    smh @ you making threads praising biggie and downing pac on the dl, lets be real homie i seen 4 threads like this in one month from you, i see now thats how you play the game though, a cheap shooter type poster...and smh @ u thinking what snoop says holds any weight....a deadman gets more respect than him in his own city let alone california...part of the reason why he kind of resents pac

Actually this is a thread from last year. I did not bring this thread back, someone else did. I do talk about Big but I also talk about a wide variety of topics on many different forums. What Snoop says does hold weight, he is a Hip Hop and West coast Legend. And the fact he could put his alliances with Pac and his coast behind him and acknowledge that Big was talented shows he can look at it objectively. I've given Pac props in many threads, and have said he's top 5 on many occasions. Pac was not perfect, and neither was Big but at the end of the day, Biggie is a Legend so all those disses for what? Biggie was smart not to respond. But we all know he could of but he didn't.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight Posts: 12,769
    edited April 2011
    Wow and LMAO @ the comments in this thread...
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,143
    edited April 2011
    Biggie is a better rapper than Tupac how many times do we have to go threw this
  • CainCain Posts: 23,964
    edited April 2011
    man fuck this shit watch these videos
    edited April 2011
    Wow and LMAO @ the comments in this thread...
    and The biggie was a a mediocre thread got shut down because the subject ran its course but this crap still is running and is at this point way off and nothing new hypocrisy of kats making this site some HipHop...
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Posts: 23,702
    edited April 2011
    and The biggie was a a mediocre thread got shut down because the subject ran its course but this crap still is running and is at this point way off and nothing new hypocrisy of kats making this site some HipHop...

except that this thread was bumped and was dead for months. you really comparing the two situations?
    edited April 2011
    jamacia wrote: »
    except that this thread was bumped and was dead for months. you really comparing the two situations?
    no difference in situations with the exception of the other thread was more popular then this one...
    edited April 2011
    you said why is this thread open like it was always on the front page
    edited April 2011
    Biggie is a better rapper than Tupac how many times do we have to go threw this

take ya ass to bed you know you aint suppose to be up this late you lil teeny bopper
    edited April 2011
    jamacia wrote: »
    you said why is this thread open like it was always on the front page
    for the last few days it has been on the front page, as to the other thread logic would dictate if it was on front page constantly that people were actively discussing the subject and locking it is contrary to what the point of this message board is given it was on topic and on subject. That said hold the same standards if nothing further can be gained on the subject treat all like threads in the same manner quit with the double standards born of personal biases...
    edited April 2011
    for the last few days it has been on the front page, as to the other thread logic would dictate if it was on front page constantly that people were actively discussing the subject and locking it is contrary to what the point of this message board is given it was on topic and on subject. That said hold the same standards if nothing further can be gained on the subject treat all like threads in the same manner quit with the double standards born of personal biases...

but they don't hear you tho
    edited April 2011
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    yes they was.

this post was back in august the next post after this was a few hours ago. i dont know what you're talking about.
  • juelz21juelz21 Posts: 2,209
    edited April 2011
    biggie is not a better lyricist then pac never was and never will be
  • esco sopranoesco soprano Posts: 2,101
    edited April 2011
  • rusty shacklefordrusty shackleford Posts: 1,730
    edited April 2011
    juelz21 wrote: »
    biggie is not a better lyricist then pac never was and never will be
    lyricism includes paying enough attention to detail in your over all album structure so you don't completely contradict yourself by saying "keep ya head up" to your female audience & then shittin' on their lily white faces by saying "i get around.." 3 songs later.. L

Big wins again=)
  • thatni99ajahmalthatni99ajahmal Posts: 3,377
    edited April 2011
    "This aint a freestyle battle all you niggas getting killed" - 2Pac

If we talking a metaphors thats BIG style so of course..

Pac still is an overall better artist then BIG could dream of
    edited April 2011
    lyricism includes paying enough attention to detail in your over all album structure so you don't completely contradict yourself by saying "keep ya head up" to your female audience & then shittin' on their lily white faces by saying "i get around.." 3 songs later.. L

Big wins again=)

obviously you can't tell women from bitches cause thats the context of those songs, theres good women out there and there's bitches out there that want nothing more than to take you for what you got and leave you stuck..thats just the stone cold truth whether you kno it or not, how can you not contradict yourself when lifes a big contridiction itself, big has children yet he's rapping bout kidnapping kids, performing anal intercourse on them, and throwing over a bridge smh yet you support that over "the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice, I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots"