The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Replies

• DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited April 2011
    The rappers who try to be like pac were wack as fuck like Ja rule,Wacka flock and young jeezy

I couldnt care less about him being a poet cuz I dont read poetry,His movies besides Juice and poetic justice all sucked,and he aint a icon to me he a rapper who got shot and died

Michael Jackson,Malcolm X,And Michael Jordan are Icons

Pac was a basic mc he cant rap like nas on Ny state of mind,He cant rap like jigga on where Im from,He cant rap like rakim on paid in full,he cant rap like biggie period,Ice cube and public enemy were conscious before pac

He only an icon to you

smh @ u idolizing a molesting child-like grown man....Michael Jackson died a 50yr old overdosing pill head, and thats the guy you look up too? lol
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 19,930
    edited April 2011
    DanknDrank wrote: »
    smh @ u idolizing a molesting child-like grown man....Michael Jackson died a 50yr old overdosing pill head, and thats the guy you look up too? lol

fam that housenigga is idolizin uncletomz 2 who support white racist redneckz like da MUUUNKEE! smh lol
  • emceemurdaemceemurda Posts: 254
    edited April 2011
    biggie never said lines like

"they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

^^ never said lines of that calibur, that put 2pac on another level

biggie was in it for money and for sport, pac's whole reason for rapping was a totally different reason. Once you understand this you'll understand the difference.

I don't understand how biggie could be that much better of a lyricist. His lyrics were as basic as well the only way he differed was his flow.

not saying that it is bad because simple is much better then complicated at this point. When I put on a big cd I mostly listen to his punchlines.

let me say at this point I don't hate either.

When you listen to pac, you feel as if you know the guy. He has the ability to grab nearly any time of person with his music. Pac's whole reason under his music was to start a revolution. The reason I put pac above big in terms of overall impact as such is because I can see pac changing hip-hop and actually starting a revolution (if he succeeded).If pac was alive today I know some people who would damn die for dude to come back. In that way pac was more powerful.
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, CFO of Allhiphop and Mod God Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 26,822 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    LOL this got to be the funniest shit. Niggas thinking Big or Pac not nice is funny as fuck to me BUT Nas is better than both them niggas hand down.

EDIT: Now niggas is saying MJ is not the GOAT of all GOAT'S LMFAO only on the reason.
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    His freakish Stans will say that LiL B. is a fag for saying he would fuck Kanye West, but Biggie was rapping about butt-fucking rappers "raw-dog with the rash", way before LIL B. LiL Bi.

His pedophile lines about liking little girls with "no hair in between" & Gutta kidnapping, sodomizing and murdering children can't be explaining by his stanbase except for "dude he was just trying to shock you with homo/pedo lyrics.

The dude has compared himself to a vagina in two different free-styles, raped about dressing up like a lady and even having sex with a Tranny.

Do you notice how his clown defenders fail to explain his multiple wacko/wierdo lyrics while trying to compare his sickness with a comment Tupac said about Mobb Deep?

lmao i heard that more than 3 times in this thread..
  • laroclaroc Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    LOL this got to be the funniest shit. Niggas thinking Big or Pac not nice is funny as fuck to me BUT Nas is better than both them niggas hand down.

Realest shit! / thread!
  • Nut Did N' CiderNut Did N' Cider Posts: 1,210
    edited April 2011
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452
    edited April 2011
    Biggie was a rapper not a contradicting wannabe preacher like tupac.His job was to rap/entertain not preach

Pac said keep ya head up then made tracks like I get around.Pac never hustled yet talked about it in his raps

These 2 songs are better than any conscious song pac ever made

If I want to hear conscious music I bump cube,krs or public enemy,the coup or dead prez

If I want to hear descriptive stories that sound like mini movies or raw metaphors I bump biggie

Pac loses again[/QUOT]

Biggie was simply a rapper, nothing more....he wasn't special enough to transcend beyond rap music.

there are millions of rappers and Biggie just happened to be another one.

Tupac was special, he could make a song like "keep ya head" up for the sistas self-esteem and also make songs like "I get around" about being a bachelor. Most rappers can't see duality and both sides of the coin.

Tupac didn't have the stomach to sell drugs, he loved Black people to much to contribute to their immediate destruction with a white drug.

Tupac didn't make conscious songs, he made songs about issues in our community because he experienced racism, poverty, homelessness, police-harassment, and saw the effects of drug-abuse first hand.

the reason why 50cent rapped "I want them to love me like they loved 'pac' is because people loved Tupac as a human being and not just his music....without music Tupac would still be a legend, without music Biggie would be nobody.
    edited April 2011
    Biggie was a fake player, just look at how hideous his baby-mother is, she looks like a wildebeest

Biggies Mother called him a liar, he was never poor or living in a shack, he was a spoiled and pampered only child who ate home cooked meals everyday.

Biggies best-friend was a homosexual named "Mann" who was openly gay and acted as Biggies hype man during cyphers on the block.

The reason why Biggies music didn't have an impact outside of HiHop is because their is no substance in his music, just a limited catalog filled with shock lyrics and Diddy ad-libs.

too much truth
    edited April 2011
    smh @ nas bein betta then pac well musik , sellz & legacyz provez thatz a LIE lol plus picture pac marryin KELIS & therr bein a site on da internet call';d SMARTENUPTUPAC.COM lollll plz 2pac>nas
    edited April 2011
    Biggie was a rapper not a contradicting wannabe preacher like tupac.His job was to rap/entertain not preach

Pac said keep ya head up then made tracks like I get around.Pac never hustled yet talked about it in his raps

These 2 songs are better than any conscious song pac ever made

If I want to hear conscious music I bump cube,krs or public enemy,the coup or dead prez

If I want to hear descriptive stories that sound like mini movies or raw metaphors I bump biggie

Pac loses again[/QUOT]

Biggie was simply a rapper, nothing more....he wasn't special enough to transcend beyond rap music.

there are millions of rappers and Biggie just happened to be another one.

Tupac was special, he could make a song like "keep ya head" up for the sistas self-esteem and also make songs like "I get around" about being a bachelor. Most rappers can't see duality and both sides of the coin.

Tupac didn't have the stomach to sell drugs, he loved Black people to much to contribute to their immediate destruction with a white drug.

Tupac didn't make conscious songs, he made songs about issues in our community because he experienced racism, poverty, homelessness, police-harassment, and saw the effects of drug-abuse first hand.

the reason why 50cent rapped "I want them to love me like they loved 'pac' is because people loved Tupac as a human being and not just his music....without music Tupac would still be a legend, without music Biggie would be nobody.
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    His freakish Stans will say that LiL B. is a fag for saying he would fuck Kanye West, but Biggie was rapping about butt-fucking rappers "raw-dog with the rash", way before LIL B. LiL Bi.

His pedophile lines about liking little girls with "no hair in between" & Gutta kidnapping, sodomizing and murdering children can't be explaining by his stanbase except for "dude he was just trying to shock you with homo/pedo lyrics.

The dude has compared himself to a vagina in two different free-styles, raped about dressing up like a lady and even having sex with a Tranny.

Do you notice how his clown defenders fail to explain his multiple wacko/wierdo lyrics while trying to compare his sickness with a comment Tupac said about Mobb Deep?

Typical. Again you go in thread about thread talking about Biggie's sexuality. It's pretty sad. 1st the formost, Tupac rapped about killing children but being that your bais you don't wanna talk about that. Most of the songs you are talking about Biggie wasn't even saying those things seriously. I mean you talk about the Rupaul line like the song wasn't called "Dreams, Just Playin" meaning it's a joke but obviously that went over your head. Your issue is you take 1 or 2 lines and try to over analyze them to make your lame point that he was somehow gay. For every 1 or 2 of those lines there are 10 or 20 lines of Biggie talking about having sex with women but again since you are Bias, you don't talk about that. How can you take such a small sample of lyrics to try to make a conclusion? I guess I can take Tupac's 1 line and show he was for the murder of innocent children I mean he did say his 4-4 makes sure Kids don't grow.

Biggie was a fake player, just look at how hideous his baby-mother is, she looks like a wildebeest

Biggies Mother called him a liar, he was never poor or living in a shack, he was a spoiled and pampered only child who ate home cooked meals everyday.

Biggies best-friend was a homosexual named "Mann" who was openly gay and acted as Biggies hype man during cyphers on the block.

The reason why Biggies music didn't have an impact outside of HiHop is because their is no substance in his music, just a limited catalog filled with shock lyrics and Diddy ad-libs.

LOL, Again more reaching. Anyone who's aware of "Mann" from those days knows he wasn't "Openly" Gay. Mann didn't come out until right before Biggie died. And he wasn't Big's "Best" Friend, he was one of his friends from back in the day. Biggie's "Best" Friends rolled with him up until the day he died like D Roc, Cease and the rest of Junior Mafia. If you actually read what Dream Hampton wrote instead jumping at the bit to prove your lame theory of his sexuality you would read that she clearly said He came out to Big right before he died and Big told her about it in LA.

LOL @ "Biggie music don't have Impact outside of Hip Hop". Is that why his lyrics are being sampled by Pop, Rock and RnB Stars? Is that why South Park did a cartoon on him? Is that why Hollywood had a major motion picture about him? Is that why he was on the "MARTIN" show? Is that why Michael Jackson had him on a LP when he was rookie in the game? If you guys wasn't Biggie haters you could be taken a little more seriously. Instead you hop in thread after thread with a weak "Biggie is Gay" agenda and most board members see right through it. Just give it up, He's a Legend, you ain't changing it at this point. He's in most rap fans Top 5, that's right off 2 Albums. The problem is again you guys are such haters that you can't see the truth, which is Big had massive impact, influenced a whole generation of rappers and dropped 2 of the greatest rap albums ever.
  • gnsgns In yo bitches inbox, cuh Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    pac had a bigger impact and said some real shit that already gets said by most conscious rappers but he had the ideal image to go with that message for people to embrace.

As far as rapping pac isn't seeing alot of rappers including biggie.
    hit em up had an impact but BIG was a battle rapper b4 he hit the mainstream. U can't possibly think that big COULDN'T go @ pac if he wanted.
  • Nut Did N' CiderNut Did N' Cider Posts: 1,210
    edited April 2011
    gns wrote: »
    pac had a bigger impact and said some real shit that already gets said by most conscious rappers but he had the ideal image to go with that message for people to embrace.

hit em up had an impact but BIG was a battle rapper b4 he hit the mainstream. U can't possibly think that big COULDN'T go @ pac if he wanted.

What more motivation did he need?
    edited April 2011
    gns wrote: »

thatz xactly wat makez pac betta then big biggie may have been mo lyrical but he wasnt sayin shit
    edited April 2011
    Dying in your sleep at age 50>>>>>>>>>>Dying at age 25 by getting shot the fuck up(cuz of your loud mouth) and nobody solving the murder

Pac lost

When MJ died the whole WORLD broadcasted that shit.It was front page news in every country

And I dont idolize Mj ya'll are simpletons

once again pac didn't die for his mouth, he died for being too much of a loyal dude

when pac died everybody broadcast that too, bullshit homie you have him on your avatar, probably got posters on your wall and everything....

dying a 50yr old pedophile pill head<anything
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, CFO of Allhiphop and Mod God Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 26,822 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    smh @ nas bein betta then pac well musik , sellz & legacyz provez thatz a LIE lol plus picture pac marryin KELIS & therr bein a site on da internet call';d SMARTENUPTUPAC.COM lollll plz 2pac>nas

smh at you doubting my opinion hell smh at myself for coming into this thread stating my opinion smh at hrap being funny and truthful in one post smh dankanddrank for sometimes wrong and right all in one post smh tommy bilfiger for dropping some truth then fucking it up with hate smh head at fazeem for being mad at people liking Big smh Jamaica for locking good threads smh at The Reason for the disrespect of two GOAT rappers that forever will be locked in a war they no longer give a fuck about!!
    edited April 2011

Also Ms Wallace said Biggie locked her out the house and she watched him through a window take one of those long salami's and put it on a loaf
    of French-bread and pour maple-syrup on it and viciously devour it in the nude while she banged on the window begging him to stop.

Seriously who treats their parents that cruelly?

Tupac tried to save Biggie numerous times but Biggie was jealous of him and left guns in his room and refused to eat with his clothes on.

The comic buffoon Snoop got ran out of California and Tupac turned his back on him so I can't respect anything he says about Tupac.
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    emceemurda wrote: »
    biggie never said lines like

"they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

^^ never said lines of that calibur, that put 2pac on another level

biggie was in it for money and for sport, pac's whole reason for rapping was a totally different reason. Once you understand this you'll understand the difference.

I don't understand how biggie could be that much better of a lyricist. His lyrics were as basic as well the only way he differed was his flow.

not saying that it is bad because simple is much better then complicated at this point. When I put on a big cd I mostly listen to his punchlines.

let me say at this point I don't hate either.

When you listen to pac, you feel as if you know the guy. He has the ability to grab nearly any time of person with his music. Pac's whole reason under his music was to start a revolution. The reason I put pac above big in terms of overall impact as such is because I can see pac changing hip-hop and actually starting a revolution (if he succeeded).If pac was alive today I know some people who would damn die for dude to come back. In that way pac was more powerful.

Biggie had his own stream of consciousness, like when he said lines like:

"Back in the days our parents used to take care of us, look at them, they even fuckin scared or us"
    "Because the Streets is a short stop, either your slingin crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot"

And those lyrics were off the 1st song off "Ready To Die". You call Biggie's lyricism basic, yet he's one of the sampled and bitten lyricist in Hip Hop History. His lyrics are way to influential for him to not be one of Rap's greatest lyricist. More rapper's have sampled Biggie's actual bars than rappers have sampled Tupac and there's audio proof of this fact. That means more lyricist appreciated Big's bars for the skills he brought to the table. Also Tupac was in it for the Money also, every rapper is. If they say otherwise they are lying. You don't have to sign a contract to make rap music. Any rapper that signs a deal is in it for the money.
    edited April 2011
    Also Ms Wallace said Biggie locked her out the house and she watched him through a window take one of those long salami's and put it on a loaf
    of French-bread and pour maple-syrup on it and viciously devour it in the nude while she banged on the window begging him to stop.

Tupac tried to save Biggie numerous times but Biggie was jealous of him and left guns in his room and refused to eat with his clothes on.

The comic buffoon Snoop got ran out of California and Tupac turned his back on him so I can't respect anything he says about Tupac.

lol real spit...itz alwayz da same 1z h8n on pac on herr & ya rite u cant take wat snitch dogg sayz seriously snoopy will say anythang 2 keep people happy cuz i can promise u if tupac was still alive a whole lot of this shit snitch dogg is sayin would neva b said cuz snoopy would b scared lolll
  • rico_ENSrico_ENS Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    hrap n his lackies are sum straight

CornBall_Lge.jpg

y argue wit these niggas b....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this is turning into the thread of the year .....

my nigga tommy why are u in here in beast mode .. i get the feeling u love pac .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

u gotta b bullshittin ? link fam ....

damn r.i.p but big was clearly a animal ..

did u niggas know he pistol whipped lil kim in front of jermain dupri ?
    edited April 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    smh at you doubting my opinion hell smh at myself for coming into this thread stating my opinion smh at hrap being funny and truthful in one post smh dankanddrank for sometimes wrong and right all in one post smh tommy bilfiger for dropping some truth then fucking it up with hate smh head at fazeem for being mad at people liking Big smh Jamaica for locking good threads smh at The Reason for the disrespect of two GOAT rappers that forever will be locked in a war they no longer give a fuck about!!

• gnsgns In yo bitches inbox, cuh Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    What more motivation did he need?
    not much from a nigga in the hoods standpoint, u diss some1 then it's open season on that person. but big steady said mo money mo problems, he once looked @ pac as a friend now nigga talking shit, he got puffy in his ear saying don't say pacs name and make him profit of the beef like pac wanted to, he already had a run in oakland by that time i believe with some goons plus the media hyping east vs. west and the nigga had kids.
    it's a bunch of reasons y he should've or shouldn't have said anything but he cant have been that shook personally if he approached pac @ that award show.

thatz xactly wat makez pac betta then big biggie may have been mo lyrical but he wasnt sayin shit

thats your opinion though, wayne entertaining as hell but he ain't saying shit but alot of people got him as the best as well, but just because a nigga say conscious shit don't mean he the best, Common, Cube, Black thought all say some of the same things pac said way better than pac did ain't none of them close to pacs legacy cause their image isn't like his.