The Official 2pac Versus Biggie Thread...

Replies

• rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    emceemurda wrote: »
    biggie never said lines like

"they got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

^^ never said lines of that calibur, that put 2pac on another level

biggie was in it for money and for sport, pac's whole reason for rapping was a totally different reason. Once you understand this you'll understand the difference.

I don't understand how biggie could be that much better of a lyricist. His lyrics were as basic as well the only way he differed was his flow.

not saying that it is bad because simple is much better then complicated at this point. When I put on a big cd I mostly listen to his punchlines.

let me say at this point I don't hate either.

When you listen to pac, you feel as if you know the guy. He has the ability to grab nearly any time of person with his music. Pac's whole reason under his music was to start a revolution. The reason I put pac above big in terms of overall impact as such is because I can see pac changing hip-hop and actually starting a revolution (if he succeeded).If pac was alive today I know some people who would damn die for dude to come back. In that way pac was more powerful.

Biggie had his own stream of consciousness, like when he said lines like:

"Back in the days our parents used to take care of us, look at them, they even fuckin scared or us"
    "Because the Streets is a short stop, either your slingin crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot"

And those lyrics were off the 1st song off "Ready To Die". You call Biggie's lyricism basic, yet he's one of the sampled and bitten lyricist in Hip Hop History. His lyrics are way to influential for him to not be one of Rap's greatest lyricist. More rapper's have sampled Biggie's actual bars than rappers have sampled Tupac and there's audio proof of this fact. That means more lyricist appreciated Big's bars for the skills he brought to the table. Also Tupac was in it for the Money also, every rapper is. If they say otherwise they are lying. You don't have to sign a contract to make rap music. Any rapper that signs a deal is in it for the money.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Also Ms Wallace said Biggie locked her out the house and she watched him through a window take one of those long salami's and put it on a loaf
    of French-bread and pour maple-syrup on it and viciously devour it in the nude while she banged on the window begging him to stop.

Seriously who treats their parents that cruelly?

Tupac tried to save Biggie numerous times but Biggie was jealous of him and left guns in his room and refused to eat with his clothes on.

The comic buffoon Snoop got ran out of California and Tupac turned his back on him so I can't respect anything he says about Tupac.

lol real spit...itz alwayz da same 1z h8n on pac on herr & ya rite u cant take wat snitch dogg sayz seriously snoopy will say anythang 2 keep people happy cuz i can promise u if tupac was still alive a whole lot of this shit snitch dogg is sayin would neva b said cuz snoopy would b scared lolll
  • rico_ENSrico_ENS Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    hrap n his lackies are sum straight

CornBall_Lge.jpg

y argue wit these niggas b....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this is turning into the thread of the year .....

my nigga tommy why are u in here in beast mode .. i get the feeling u love pac .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Also Ms Wallace said Biggie locked her out the house and she watched him through a window take one of those long salami's and put it on a loaf
    of French-bread and pour maple-syrup on it and viciously devour it in the nude while she banged on the window begging him to stop.

Tupac tried to save Biggie numerous times but Biggie was jealous of him and left guns in his room and refused to eat with his clothes on.

The comic buffoon Snoop got ran out of California and Tupac turned his back on him so I can't respect anything he says about Tupac.

u gotta b bullshittin ? link fam ....

damn r.i.p but big was clearly a animal ..

did u niggas know he pistol whipped lil kim in front of jermain dupri ?
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, also FDB Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 28,106 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    smh at you doubting my opinion hell smh at myself for coming into this thread stating my opinion smh at hrap being funny and truthful in one post smh dankanddrank for sometimes wrong and right all in one post smh tommy bilfiger for dropping some truth then fucking it up with hate smh head at fazeem for being mad at people liking Big smh Jamaica for locking good threads smh at The Reason for the disrespect of two GOAT rappers that forever will be locked in a war they no longer give a fuck about!!

• gnsgns In yo bitches inbox, cuh Posts: 12,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    What more motivation did he need?
    not much from a nigga in the hoods standpoint, u diss some1 then it's open season on that person. but big steady said mo money mo problems, he once looked @ pac as a friend now nigga talking shit, he got puffy in his ear saying don't say pacs name and make him profit of the beef like pac wanted to, he already had a run in oakland by that time i believe with some goons plus the media hyping east vs. west and the nigga had kids.
    it's a bunch of reasons y he should've or shouldn't have said anything but he cant have been that shook personally if he approached pac @ that award show.

gee757 wrote: »
    thatz xactly wat makez pac betta then big biggie may have been mo lyrical but he wasnt sayin shit

thats your opinion though, wayne entertaining as hell but he ain't saying shit but alot of people got him as the best as well, but just because a nigga say conscious shit don't mean he the best, Common, Cube, Black thought all say some of the same things pac said way better than pac did ain't none of them close to pacs legacy cause their image isn't like his.
    edited April 2011
    gns wrote: »
    not much from a nigga in the hoods standpoint, u diss some1 then it's open season on that person. but big steady said mo money mo problems, he once looked @ pac as a friend now nigga talking shit, he got puffy in his ear saying don't say pacs name and make him profit of the beef like pac wanted to, he already had a run in oakland by that time i believe with some goons plus the media hyping east vs. west and the nigga had kids.
    it's a bunch of reasons y he should've or shouldn't have said anything but he cant have been that shook personally if he approached pac @ that award show.

thats your opinion though, wayne entertaining as hell but he ain't saying shit but alot of people got him as the best as well, but just because a nigga say conscious shit don't mean he the best, Common, Cube, Black thought all say some of the same things pac said way better than pac did ain't none of them close to pacs legacy cause their image isn't like his.

edited April 2011
    Also for the record, I did not advocate or want Fazeem's thread to get locked. I never even posted in that thread. It was the mods decision to lock it. I've personally never had an issue with Fazeem or Hrap but there obsession with Big's sexuality is extremely corny to me but to each's it's own. If people think Big's average or mediocre, that's their opinion. I never advocate for anyone's thread to get closed cause it's a message board which is suppose to be a freedom of ideas wither people agree or not.

My G. Paltrow thread was locked cause again certain posters (You know who you are) seem to take every Biggie's related thread down the rainbow flag road. The difference between me and them is I have given Pac his props but also be critical of his actions. They don't want to give Big any credit yet try to over analyzed lyrics. The point of this thread was a West coast Legend like Snoop who knew them both objectively looked at it and felt if Biggie truly wanted to, he could of gotten back at Pac but he didn't want to. What's so horrible about that opinion? Just listen to the songs Biggie and Tupac did together, it's clear Big could see Pac bar for bar.
    edited April 2011
    gns wrote: »

but wayne will neva b look;d @ as on sum tupac shit & da same wit biggie cuz them 2 fa da most part aint sayin shit they r just rappin atleast people could actually connect 2 alot of da shit pac was rappin & katz like common , cube & blk thought aint have that blk panther spirit n them thatz wat makez pac shyne mo....
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited April 2011

lmmfao@ this whole post...and about snoop, like i said before in my last post...a deadman holds more weight in california then snoop coon ass, if there was remake for driving miss daisy i guarantee you he'd be auditioning with a quickness...you & me are in cali so im pretty sure we know what we're talking bout
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Typical. Again you go in thread about thread talking about Biggie's sexuality. It's pretty sad. 1st the formost, Tupac rapped about killing children but being that your bais you don't wanna talk about that. Most of the songs you are talking about Biggie wasn't even saying those things seriously. I mean you talk about the Rupaul line like the song wasn't called "Dreams, Just Playin" meaning it's a joke but obviously that went over your head. Your issue is you take 1 or 2 lines and try to over analyze them to make your lame point that he was somehow gay. For every 1 or 2 of those lines there are 10 or 20 lines of Biggie talking about having sex with women but again since you are Bias, you don't talk about that. How can you take such a small sample of lyrics to try to make a conclusion? I guess I can take Tupac's 1 line and show he was for the murder of innocent children I mean he did say his 4-4 makes sure Kids don't grow.

LOL, Again more reaching. Anyone who's aware of "Mann" from those days knows he wasn't "Openly" Gay. Mann didn't come out until right before Biggie died. And he wasn't Big's "Best" Friend, he was one of his friends from back in the day. Biggie's "Best" Friends rolled with him up until the day he died like D Roc, Cease and the rest of Junior Mafia. If you actually read what Dream Hampton wrote instead jumping at the bit to prove your lame theory of his sexuality you would read that she clearly said He came out to Big right before he died and Big told her about it in LA.

LOL @ "Biggie music don't have Impact outside of Hip Hop". Is that why his lyrics are being sampled by Pop, Rock and RnB Stars? Is that why South Park did a cartoon on him? Is that why Hollywood had a major motion picture about him? Is that why he was on the "MARTIN" show? Is that why Michael Jackson had him on a LP when he was rookie in the game? If you guys wasn't Biggie haters you could be taken a little more seriously. Instead you hop in thread after thread with a weak "Biggie is Gay" agenda and most board members see right through it. Just give it up, He's a Legend, you ain't changing it at this point. He's in most rap fans Top 5, that's right off 2 Albums. The problem is again you guys are such haters that you can't see the truth, which is Big had massive impact, influenced a whole generation of rappers and dropped 2 of the greatest rap albums ever.

Just like Biggie you are a liar.

I never said anything about Biggies sexuality, that's your own guilt eating you up inside.

I simply stated that for someone with such a small catalog he sure has a lot of homo-Pedo references....and that's why I downgrade his ranking and skill-set.

i don't care if Biggie was a fag or straight, all I'm saying is that he rapped about cross-dressing, fucking trannies, defecating/urinating on humans, sucking dicks, being a vagina, sodomizing men with broomsticks, and raping children.

are you comparing "My fofo make sure ya kids don't grow"

to

"I like 'em young, fresh and green with no hair in between"?

Yep I sure did take a small sample of lyrics because Biggie has such a small catalog,yet he has 50 sodomy references about ass-licking, anal-sex, or some other sexual perversion.

Who cares if Biggie is gay since his BFF was a homosexual named MANN
    Who cares if Biggie is gay since his mentor Mister Cee was caught with a male Tranny
    who cares if Biggie is gay since his protege LIL Cease was caught nude dancing around other men

just because Biggie was eating chicken in the nude around 20 men according to dj Premiere, it doesn't mean he was gay. Mase, Diddy...all very straight.

why are you lying again?? Dream Hampton specifically stated that Biggie had to defend Mann countless times because people thought he was gay! Dream Hampton said Mann brought his gay lover on the Ave with Biggie and Biggie wasnt shocked or surprised...he simply joked about it as if it wasn't a big deal..it was natural.

Biggie has no impact outside ENTERTAINMENT! is that clear enough for you?

Biggie dosent have 200 books written on his life
    Biggie dosent have crriculums based around his lyrics
    Biggies music isn't on the Vatican playlist put here by the Pope
    Biggies music isn't in the Library of Congress for it's cultural relevance

The only impact Biggie had outside of music was Wendy's using his name for their French-fries!
  • gnsgns In yo bitches inbox, cuh Posts: 12,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    but wayne will neva b look;d @ as on sum tupac shit & da same wit biggie cuz them 2 fa da most part aint sayin shit they r just rappin atleast people could actually connect 2 alot of da shit pac was rappin & katz like common , cube & blk thought aint have that blk panther spirit n them thatz wat makez pac shyne mo....

son, u or me might not agree with it but both by posters on here and people irl look @ wayne like he close to pac.
    and u can't say people dont identify with wayne and big. u say u live in VA which is the south i know u've come across peeps that swear by wayne, like he is the realest, i know yo i used to live in maryland and sell niggaz bootlegs lol.

as far as cube, he was once the most feared man in white america(look it up) and u better research commons background dude ain't no ho, they both down for the struggle. So idk what u mean by they dont have the "spirit". do u mean they aren't willing to fight or do u simply mean there fam wasn't panthers like pacs so they dont have the spirit?
  • thesynthesisthesynthesis Posts: 9,230
    edited April 2011
    lyricism includes paying enough attention to detail in your over all album structure so you don't completely contradict yourself by saying "keep ya head up" to your female audience & then shittin' on their lily white faces by saying "i get around.." 3 songs later.. L

Big wins again=)

or knowing the difference between a hoe and a housewife u dumb nigga

niggas like u are the type to wife prostitutes, cuz yall think all women are the same..

keep ya head up is directed to black "women" and not those video "hoes" or kat stacks type bitches
    edited April 2011
    genstasia wrote: »
    And how does any of this have to do with Biggie being able to get at Pac on a lyrical level??

That post I made was in response to the post that I quoted, so you have to ask Rapmastamind that question.
    edited April 2011

I never said anything about Biggies sexuality, that's your own guilt eating you up inside.

I simply stated that for someone with such a small catalog he sure has a lot of homo-Pedo references....and that's why I downgrade his ranking and skill-set.

i don't care if Biggie was a fag or straight, all I'm saying is that he rapped about cross-dressing, fucking trannies, defecating/urinating on humans, sucking dicks, being a vagina, sodomizing men with broomsticks, and raping children.

to

Yep I sure did take a small sample of lyrics because Biggie has such a small catalog,yet he has 50 sodomy references about ass-licking, anal-sex, or some other sexual perversion.

Who cares if Biggie is gay since his mentor Mister Cee was caught with a male Tranny
    who cares if Biggie is gay since his protege LIL Cease was caught nude dancing around other men

just because Biggie was eating chicken in the nude around 20 men according to dj Premiere, it doesn't mean he was gay. Mase, Diddy...all very straight.

why are you lying again?? Dream Hampton specifically stated that Biggie had to defend Mann countless times because people thought he was gay! Dream Hampton said Mann brought his gay lover on the Ave with Biggie and Biggie wasnt shocked or surprised...he simply joked about it as if it wasn't a big deal..it was natural.

The only impact Biggie had outside of music was Wendy's using his name for their French-fries!

lol@ da biggie size good shit.....seriously wtf could big say LYRICALLY that would b mo harder then 2pac fuukin his WIFE??? anybody wit sense knowz therr is nuttin big could say lyrically thatz y he kept his mouf closed when pac was shittin on him loll...snoop is just a jealous bitch sayin that stupid shit smh
    edited April 2011
    or knowing the difference between a hoe and a housewife u dumb nigga

niggas like u are the type to wife prostitutes, cuz yall think all women are the same..

keep ya head up is directed to black "women" and not those video "hoes" or kat stacks type bitches

Rusty Shakelford is a white homosexual his opinion is exactly were/what its supposed to be.
  • DanknDrankDanknDrank Posts: 3,269
    edited April 2011
    It was not world news Cnn reported on mj for 24 hours straight

NO he died for walking up on the legendary Orlando Anderson and asked him whatever the he asked then puttin hands on him

20 mins later BDDDAATATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You have a blunt full of kush in your avi should I say you idolize weed? Are you an Idiot or what

Just cuz I got a pic in my avi it dont mean I idolize that subject

but it was still on cnn regardless of how long it was showing, legendary? obviously you don't know california, orlando was a bitch, he couldn't fight so he was quick to shoot someone, and look where he's at..payback is a bitch just like orlando, whats wrong with weed? weed is one of the best things god ever created, while you have a guy who groped children, slept in the same bed as them, called two white children his kids and they didn't even come from his semen, and bleached himself white to be a house nigga (like you are) in your avatar....are you slaveship material or what?
    edited April 2011
    Truth be told it's one in the same... The females who have been dogged out like in Keep Your Head up are usually the ones who get whored out later on I get Around ...... Same audience different content...

edited April 2011
    Nas is nothing more than a cure for insomnia

nas dope but this made me laugh
    edited April 2011
    seriously wtf could big say LYRICALLY that would b mo harder then 2pac fuukin his WIFE??? smh

edited April 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    u gotta b bullshittin ? link fam ....

damn r.i.p but big was clearly a animal ..

did u niggas know he pistol whipped lil kim in front of jermain dupri ?

lmaooo that shit killed me

premo also said something about biggy eating kfc naked
    edited April 2011

to

Duke, you gone in thread after thread talking about Big's sexuality. I mean you did an entire post about it. Like I said, your obsession with his sexuality is corny. LOL @ "50 references". You realize Biggie had rapped over 1,000's of words? Again you only hear what you want with Biggie to make your "Biggie is Gay" agenda fly. The Premo story you took way out of context also just like you do with his lyrics. At the end of the day Biggie is gone, he is not here to say wither any of those stories are true or not, so it's mostly hearsay, rumor yet you take it as the gospel truth. At the end of the day Tupac advocated the murder of innocent children.

Yet you never bring it up or mentioned it. That's called being Bias. Biggie on the other hand was telling stories, just like Hitchcock did or Steven King. When they murder people in movies or books, I don't take it literally cause it's a story. Most of the songs you talk about like "Dead Wrong" or "Niggas Bleed" is Biggie telling a story. Songs like "Dreams, just Playin", Biggie was telling jokes. Only you would take a song about a relationship between a man and women like "Me and My Bitch" and try to make it gay cause he was paying homage to a Legend like Richard Pryor. Again I'm not the one going in Biggie thread after Biggie thread talking about his sexuality. This thread is soley about Big's Lyrical ability but you once again found a way to mention sexuality.
    edited April 2011
    smh@ katz n herr defendin biggiez gay lyrikz & faggot wayz lol
    That he sold Crack to his Mom???.... Pac life was WIDE the fuck open if a nigga wanted to go in they could've went in....

wtf even if pacz life was wide open he wasnt hidin shit & bigg should b da last 1 2 talk cuz pac had 2 much dirty on him from biggie sleepin on his couch 2 pac havin 2 beggin bad bitchz 2 fuuk biggiez fat nasty azz loll
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 25,508 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    its funny that h rap knows all these things about biggie, i bet not even rapmastermind knew biggie locked his mom out of a house while eating ham