What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lil wayne is a better rapper than Gza

Replies

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Waka Flocka >>>>>>> Ghostface
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    edited December 2010

I like Mannie, but that shit is trash
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • Robert TOWNsendRobert TOWNsend Posts: 1,275
    edited December 2010
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    yall need to just stop posting them dated RZA beats, because its not proving nothing

Lol niggas posting that wack shit but hating on classic mannie?
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Huh?!....I don't understand.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
    edited December 2010
    Is there a question you will answer? Cause you been dodging alot of them

Are you upset that i shot down your dumb logic? Plus your question has been answered BOY.

^^^wack attempt at humor post
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Lol niggas posting that wack shit but hating on classic mannie?

Lol same thing Im saying
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    edited December 2010
    Are you upset that i shot down your dumb logic? Plus your question has been answered BOY.

^^^wack attempt at humor post

So you know Ghostface is better than Waka Flocka...maybe you not a complete troll
    edited December 2010
    So you know Ghostface is better than Waka Flocka...maybe you not a complete troll

Dog you are wack as fuck without any hope, i laugh at wack niggas like you. You need a posting mentor the same way gza needs help on his boring ass flow.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

Don't fall for it...he probably thinks Waka is better than Ghost.

edited December 2010
    Dog you are wack as fuck without any hope, i laugh at wack niggas like you. You need a posting mentor the same way gza needs help on his boring ass flow.

You called my post a wack attempt at humor, but I did the same thing you did with this thread. So what does that say about you?
    edited December 2010

You're still a troll..but with poor execution..like a Wayne punchline.

edited December 2010
    So RZA inspired niggas to sample old music?

Mannie>>>>>>>RZA
    giphy.gif

edited December 2010
    So RZA inspired niggas to sample old music?

Mannie>>>>>>>RZA

Your post does not make sense. Sampling has been going on since the inception of Hip Hop. The majority of producers of Hip Hop (including Mannie) has sampled.

Get more knowledge before you post delusional shit.

• IshiIshi "You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger" Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

Ouch.......Trolls ain't going hard like they use too like look at MrJR no one catches feelings when that cat says shit now its just a laugh trolls need to step they game up.
    I'd do anything for the high..

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_bwimg_0061_zps7f74bbfc.jpg

edited December 2010
    You called my post a wack attempt at humor, but I did the same thing you did with this thread. So what does that say about you?

Nothin like this thread, you are just a wack idiot who couldn't make this thread work if you tried.

Oh word? You niggas have been arguing for two hours and STILL cant say why gza is better. Yall losin out here dun.
    edited December 2010
    Sad thing about this is that rza and gza defenders in this thread think they actually did something lol
    edited December 2010

Oh word? You niggas have been arguing for two hours and STILL cant say why gza is better. Yall losin out here dun.

I did but you didn't come up with a better argument troll because you have none.

edited December 2010
    Your post does not make sense. Sampling has been going on since the inception of Hip Hop. The majority of producers of Hip Hop (including Mannie) has sampled.

Get more knowledge before you post delusional shit.

sampling old beats & just putting your drug patterns inside it is pretty creative
    giphy.gif

• motrillamotrilla Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    sniperk wrote: »
    Lil wayne is a better rapper than U-God

You made a typo, OP.

nigga fuck that Golden Arms Redemption was the shit
    >>>>>>whatever your favorite Wayne song is
    edited December 2010
    Nothin like this thread, you are just a wack idiot who couldn't make this thread work if you tried..

Oh but it is exactly like this thread. Your thread was a failed attempt at being funny
    edited December 2010
    sampling old beats & just putting your drug patterns inside it is pretty creative

Your ignorance is bliss...no excuse for it, b.

edited December 2010
    Your ignorance is bliss...no excuse for it, b.

f*ck the sampling, we'll leave that shit for Diddy

when the last time RZA made a dope beat from scratch?
    giphy.gif

edited December 2010
    Sad thing about this is that rza and gza defenders in this thread think they actually did something lol

But you didn't could come up with a valid reason about Wayne being better than GZA. It's just your shitty opinion because you're obsessed with Wayne and hate NY Hip Hop.

edited December 2010
    I did but you didn't come up with a better argument troll because you have none.

My initial argument hasn't been debunked, i said gza was better lyrically which is what all of you morons kept reiterating thinking you're proving a point.
    Oh but it is exactly like this thread. Your thread was a failed attempt at being funny

Who was it meant to be funny to son?
    edited December 2010
    when the last time RZA made a dope beat from scratch?

The whole RZA as Bobby Digital album... little to no samples.

This discussion has been closed.