The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

2456756

Replies

  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    I can tell there is no point. If you really wanted me to answer you, you would have answered me. I have said you can't answer a question with a question. I only offered some information. have you even watched the Curses video?
    As a "Black Man" as you say, wouldn't you @ least take a look at what I'm talking about, and then have an opinion?

    I've looked at videos like this and have been talked to by plenty of hebrew israelties. And as I've said before I don't care nor does God care if you are a physical Jew. IT DOESN'T MATTER. You are placing a lot of emphasis on very irrelevant matters. If you have not been born again of the spirit and have not lived according to the life of Christ you are in grave danger of the lake of fire. Following the law is spiritual fornication and a curse. Those were a sign of things to come but not those things. It was a schoolmaster to bring us unto faith in christ but once faith came the schoolmaster was no longer needed. You are following something that has no value at all today. And remember Jesus said you must EXCEED the righteousness of the law. So simply following isn't enough. How are u exceeding it?
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,707
    edited January 2010
    so u see the Americas and Israel as your homeland? u ain't gotta answer if u don't want to.

    O and I appreciate the tribal breakdowns, very informative.

    No, The Kingdom of the Most High will be out inheritance (the whole globe) 2nd Esdras 7:9-11 9: If this city now were given unto a man for an inheritance, if he never shall pass the danger set before it, how shall he receive this inheritance?
    10: And I said, It is so, Lord. Then said he unto me, Even so also is Israel's portion.
    11: Because for their sakes I made the world:
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    No, The Kingdom of the Most High will be out inheritance (the whole globe) 2nd Esdras 7:9-11 9: If this city now were given unto a man for an inheritance, if he never shall pass the danger set before it, how shall he receive this inheritance?
    10: And I said, It is so, Lord. Then said he unto me, Even so also is Israel's portion.
    11: Because for their sakes I made the world:

    WHere in the bible is Esdras? You do realize that adding to the word of God will cause your part to be added to the lake of fire.
  • AnkhAnkh Posts: 8
    edited January 2010
    very interesting debate going on.
    i watched all of the curses videos but i wonder whether all black people are of hebrew descent or only those who fled to east africa?
  • The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    It's not Racist @ all unless you and Edomite/White Person
    The True Nation of Israel are:
    1. Judah= Blacks
    2 Benjamin= West Indians
    3. Levi= Hatians
    4.= Simeon= Dominicans
    5.= Zebulon= Guatemala= to Panama
    6. Ephraim= Puerto Ricans
    7. Manasseh= Cubans
    8. Gad= North Americans Indians
    9. Reuben Seminole Indians
    10 Napthali= Argentina to Chile
    11. Asher= Columbia to Uruguay
    12. Issachar= Mexicans

    These are the REAL TRIBES !!!!!!!!!!!
    I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

    You just made that shit up. SMH
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    And the funny thing is that the British Hebrew Israelites and the Black Hebrew Israelites use the same non-sense to back up their claims.

    People aren't satisfied with being humble servants of Christ they are always trying to make themselves better than others. The bible says NO FLESH shall glory in the sight of God. Yet this is what they are doing.
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,707
    edited January 2010
    Are you talking to me or someone else? I'll assume ur talking to me.

    I'm no devil my friend I'm a born again Christian I've recieved the circumcision of the heart and spirit making me and all other born again christinas the REAL JEWS.

    Romans 2:28-29 (King James Version)

    28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

    29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

    follow the law all you want my friend. Use all the hebrew words you want and keep babbling on about how you are a real jew. As long as you are under the law and not under grace you are nothing more than a spiritually blind infant. You need to repent of you foolishness and spiritual fornication and turn to Jesus for salvation.
    Evidently you are on who believes you have been adopted into the covenant. The Gentiles that were being taught the message of salvation were kin already to the very one that died for their sins. Many of the scattered that didn't dwell among the remnant became also known as gentiles being that they lived amongst the Gentiles and did what the Gentiles did. So they obtained the same identity (Gentiles, Romans, Greeks, Persians, Ethiopian, Corinthians, Collosians, Ephesians, Thessalonians etc etc etc) because of the sins they were living in. Like that old saying "When in Rome do as the Romans" ... The scattered of Israel/Judah were among these people taking on their identity, their homosexual customs, eating forbidden foods, worshipping the Gentile gods etc etc.

    So therefore they (Israelites) were called Gentiles by those of the remnant that remained and kept the laws and ordinances. These Gentiles that Paul addressed and was sent to were his kin who was of a generation that cared not for their heritage not even considered (but there was few that did). Many that did keep some ordinances who lived in these other places during this rime were defined by their nationalities (though they were ethnically Hebrews/Israelites). Examples of this would be Titus, Cornelius, The Ethiopian on the highway heading to Jerusalem to worship, and many others. Paul never went against this command:

    Mat 10:5 ¶ These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
    Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

    Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

    Remember Christ said: Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (that means his teachings/message are to go to only them but they became as the Gentiles thus being called Gentiles)

    Did Christ change his mind? Was Paul a rogue doing what he wanted by teaching the gentile heathen nations? No, Because Paul knew who his people (kin/brothers) were among them. (Most Gentiles weren't the lost sheep of Israel, factions of them were)

    Rom 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: (you dont call random heathen Gentiles family terms like "brother/sister/kin" but the ones Paul addressed were all his flesh kin)
    Rom 9:4 Who are Israelites; (not became Israelites but are Israelites according to the flesh, no grafting in here) to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises;
    Rom 9:5 Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], (Christ did come in the flesh, had flesh appearance right? if he healed one of his own and someone asked for a description of the man that healed them they would give height, weight, flesh tone, hair type. Paul knew his kin Israelites who became/identified themselves as being Gentiles according to their fleshly appearance, the flesh Christ came in) who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

    Issue about being Jews inwardly is about these Israelites (many who identified as Gentiles) who didn't know their heritage being brought back into the fold by way of being "born again" and thats spiritually not physically. This was exclusive to the Lost Sheep of Israel.

    Lets say Paul was living today and he had a message for the Americans (such as he did with romans/corithians etc), and he called these Americans his kin. Doe's this mean he was addressing every American? (Americans are whites/blacks/natives/latinos/others) or his kin that he called brothers and sisters according to the flesh. This is how he seperated which group of the Americans his letters pretained to/was sent to.

    Christ showed us how to keep all the laws and the prophets so therefore it's never been done away with. Just kept by way of keep 2 commandments which cover a broad scale. (and btw, neighbor in classic greek means "one that's close to you" as in a kin and not distance)

    At the end of the day the Holy Scriptures are a legacy of my people past present & future that tells us how our God deals with us, his message for us, our inheritance, and how we are to deal with eachother (other israelites) as a people. this is what Christ was teaching...brotherly (kinsmen love). How to turn the other cheek when your kin israelite does something (meaning 2 wrongs dont make a right, find resolve peacefully), to love our neighbor (kin israelites) as we love ourselves. Love those that hate us (within our kin) and bless those (of our kin) that curse us.

    This legacy was not for you edomites to take, tamper with/alter and apply to yourselves in effort to backdoor your way into the Kingdom

    2 Esdras 6:9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

    Psa 49:11 Their inward thought [is, that] their houses [shall continue] for ever, [and] their dwelling places to all generations; they call [their] lands after their own names.
    Psa 49:13 This their way [is] their folly: yet their posterity approve their sayings. Selah.

    Hbr 12:16 Lest there [be] any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.
    Hbr 12:17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears. (Esau/Edom all his desendants)

    Job 9:24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked (Esau): he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, [and] who [is] he?

    Rev 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
    Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,707
    edited January 2010
    WHere in the bible is Esdras? You do realize that adding to the word of God will cause your part to be added to the lake of fire.

    That's from the Apocropha you idiot. writings that your people Esau taken out along with other writings because it exposes you more for being the physical manifestation of satan on the planet you devil.

    Let me tell your devil ass what the Apocropha represents. If you look at the Holy Scriptures from a historical perspective, you have history being given in order. For example, imagine American history being told/read from the time of the quakers and pilgrims up to the revolution war but then when your getting close to the time of the civil war, its not there but then it picks up from the time of WW2 but you read nothing about civil ear, spanish amerikkkan war, WW1 etc etc etc.

    The Apocropha is that historical gap in the bible thats been taken out. The bible without the Apocropha reads up to the time of the Persian Empire but then the bible don't mention how the Persian Empire fell, doesn't mention the rise of the Greeks and how they defeated the Persians, doesn't mention the fall of the Greeks and the rise of the Romans.

    The bible as it is now records history up til midway through the Persian Empire (O.T.) then suddenly in the (N.T.) your midway through the Roman Empire suddenly but all history in between was taken out. The Apocropha fills that void being that you devils took it our for obvious reasons. You (Edomites) made the concept of old and new testament when you took out those writings

    Apocrypha: King James Bible

    * Additions to Daniel (Apocrypha)
    * Judith (Apocrypha)
    * Esdras (Apocrypha)
    * Additions to Esther (Apocrypha)
    * Susanna (Apocrypha)
    * 1 Maccabees (Apocrypha)
    * 2 Maccabees (Apocrypha)
    * 4 Ezra (Apocrypha)
    * Prayer of Manassheh (Apocrypha)
    * Sirach (Apocrypha)
    * Wisdom of Solomon (Apocrypha)
    * Baruch (including the Epistle of Jeremiah) (Apocrypha)
    * Tobit (Apocrypha)
    * Bel (Apocrypha)
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    That's from the Apocropha you idiot. writings that your people Esau taken out along with other writings because it exposes you more for being the physical manifestation of satan on the planet you devil.

    Let me tell your devil ass what the Apocropha represents. If you look at the Holy Scriptures from a historical perspective, you have history being given in order. For example, imagine American history being told/read from the time of the quakers and pilgrims up to the revolution war but then when your getting close to the time of the civil war, its not there but then it picks up from the time of WW2 but you read nothing about civil ear, spanish amerikkkan war, WW1 etc etc etc.

    The Apocropha is that historical gap in the bible thats been taken out. The bible without the Apocropha reads up to the time of the Persian Empire but then the bible don't mention how the Persian Empire fell, doesn't mention the rise of the Greeks and how they defeated the Persians, doesn't mention the fall of the Greeks and the rise of the Romans.

    The bible as it is now records history up til midway through the Persian Empire (O.T.) then suddenly in the (N.T.) your midway through the Roman Empire suddenly but all history in between was taken out. The Apocropha fills that void being that you devils took it our for obvious reasons. You (Edomites) made the concept of old and new testament when you took out those writings

    Apocrypha: King James Bible

    * Additions to Daniel (Apocrypha)
    * Judith (Apocrypha)
    * Esdras (Apocrypha)
    * Additions to Esther (Apocrypha)
    * Susanna (Apocrypha)
    * 1 Maccabees (Apocrypha)
    * 2 Maccabees (Apocrypha)
    * 4 Ezra (Apocrypha)
    * Prayer of Manassheh (Apocrypha)
    * Sirach (Apocrypha)
    * Wisdom of Solomon (Apocrypha)
    * Baruch (including the Epistle of Jeremiah) (Apocrypha)
    * Tobit (Apocrypha)
    * Bel (Apocrypha)


    Do I need to bust out what King James said about the apocrypha? I know that its part of the apocrypha I own a copy of it. However the apocrypha is NOT part of the bible. I love how you BHI's love to say that christianity is a product of the roman catholic church but then at the same time accept the same books they do as inspired. The Jews, Septuigent translators, not even King James himself considered the apocrypha inspired. King James said he omits them because He is no Papist.
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Uhhh NO.

    1. And coincidentally you haven't provided a scripture to substantiate this claim. I've heard you guys try and push this off before but never back it up. Here's a few things to consider. If they were kin to Jesus (ie jew) but then Gentile (ie not jew) then you'd have to account for a few things.

    1. If God already considered them Jew but were "considered" gentile then why does God send Peter a message that entering a gentiles house was ok?
    2. If they were Jew already then why was it such a big deal that God sent them the Holy Spirit as well?


    3. That sounds nice but where does it say that Cornelious was a jew? Where does it say the Ethiopian eunch was a jew?

    4. I love how you BHI's like to twist this around. Yes Jesus said that but that is because the gospel was to go to the Jews first. However

    Mark 16:15
    And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

    Matthew 28:19
    Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

    You see its a little thing we call "Linear progression" There is lot of stuff that happened between Jesus saying Go not into the land of the gentiles and Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. You should read it.

    And also lets consider what Jesus did.

    In John 4 starting at 7 Jesus is TALKING AND TESTIFYING TO A SAMARITAN WOMAN!!! Does this make Jesus a hypocrite? NO again you must read the whole thing and stop PROOF-TEXTING.

    5. And again since you have no real scripture I'll take these as mere talking points. Yes Paul still had a love for his kin according to the flesh. That is a no brainer. I cannot stop being in awe of how dumb my fellow black people can be at times but I still have love for them because they are my kin. But spiritually speaking these are NOT Jews. How do we know

    Speaking of the Jews in romans 11:11-24 Paul says that some of the natural branch are broken off and the wild one (that is the one that isn't natural or Gentile) were grafted in. However if they weren't ever apart of the tree and grafted in that means they were NEVER jews and NEVER had a part of the root or covenant.

    Romans 11:11-24 (King James Version)

    11I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

    12Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

    13For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

    14If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.

    15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

    16For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

    17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert grafted in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

    18Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

    19Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

    20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

    21For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

    22Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

    23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

    24For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?


    6. Paul didn't address everybody as his kin. He plainly said my kin ACCORDING TO THE FLESH. There are times he directly addresses the gentiles not to mention God gave him the title Apostle of the Gentiles.

    7. Jesus also said you must EXCEED the righteousness of the law. How are you exceeding the Law?

    Galatians 2:16
    Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

    8. So when John 3:16 says God so loved the WORLD. World only means jews. I'd love to see you substantiate that with any textual or historical proof.
    So when Jesus says to preach the gospel to every creature that means jus jews.
    When the bible says Jesus came once and for all that means for the jews.

    You have a lot of wicked pride in your heart.

    9. I'm not white, I'm black. Simply because I'm not on the bandwagon doesn't make me white.

    And I'd love to see some backing for what you inserted or is this just imposing your doctrine on the text.

    10. So blacks have never killed or taken into slavery?
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    @ Mr.AJ, Thank you Ahch for your assistance. I should've stopped when you first said that a while ago. These Uncle Tom Boot-lickin ass niggas that believe anything the white man tell about Christianity, and every other false religion that has been given to us, to keep us from coming into remembrance, want to keep following. So to all, I wish you the best, but when you go before the Most High, Don't say that you were never told.

    Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi barak athah
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    @ Mr.AJ, Thank you Ahch for your assistance. I should've stopped when you first said that a while ago. These Uncle Tom Boot-lickin ass niggas that believe anything the white man tell about Christianity, and every other false religion that has been given to us, to keep us from coming into remembrance, want to keep following. So to all, I wish you the best, but when you go before the Most High, Don't say that you were never told.

    Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi barak athah

    I haven't had any "white man" tell me what I believe about Christ it came by revelation of the holy spirit. Now you can believe what these false teachers are telling you but you do it to your own detriment. The first problem the christian chruch had was judiazers and here we have them again. You are nothing but proud and boastful fools who glory in their flesh.
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    I can tell there is no point. If you really wanted me to answer you, you would have answered me. I have said you can't answer a question with a question. I only offered some information. have you even watched the Curses video?
    As a "Black Man" as you say, wouldn't you @ least take a look at what I'm talking about, and then have an opinion?

    My BAD, I watched some of it but not all. I know who sold us into slavery but the situation is very complex. for instance, the Hausa of Northern Nigeria are well known for participating in slavery, but some black Americans took a dna test and it goes back to the Hausa!?!? that was kinda shocking to me. like, if they sold slaves, how come many are over here too? same thing for the Fulani, so yeah its real complex. a lot of Africans were involved and a lot weren't involved. it was like the civil war because it wasn't even just tribe against tribe, but inner tribal strife as well.

    case in point, if Africans hate Israelite so much how come the Ijbo, Lemba & Beta Israel Jews weren't shipped out COMPLETELY. I know a lot were, but why didn't they just get rid of them all? In my opinion it's because they don't hate all Israelites, otherwise they would have killed them all (no offense.)
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632
    edited January 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    No, The Kingdom of the Most High will be out inheritance (the whole globe) 2nd Esdras 7:9-11 9: If this city now were given unto a man for an inheritance, if he never shall pass the danger set before it, how shall he receive this inheritance?
    10: And I said, It is so, Lord. Then said he unto me, Even so also is Israel's portion.
    11: Because for their sakes I made the world:

    thanks brotha
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Before we start making wild claims I think you are missing the obvious that this is talking about the slavery in Egypt NOT America.

    can you prove that there were hebrew slaves in Egypt? while you're at it prove the existence of Moses.
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    You just made that shit up. SMH
    I agree that shit is stupid however I do agree that Blacks in America are the Hebrews spoken of in the bible.
  • swag_king365swag_king365 Posts: 45
    edited January 2010
    good debate though......each argument had god points. But watching hoe the entire world, watches, mimmicks, and admire the black man with so much hatred one has to wonder why do they go to so much effort to hide our history? why do they hate us s much? not just the white man, the entire world? And then we are the lowest of citizens in each corner of the world, even in our homeland. Did the bible say what was first will be last and what last will be first? To me, ever sinced i seen Cee-lo profound Lyrics on Youtube freestye it sparked a feeling i've had inside for sometime and made me research when i can. This is the era of Truth, more and more people our being exposed to their lies, scandals, and scary truths....so every1 has their own opinions and i have mines....
  • sounds of jacobsounds of jacob Posts: 166
    edited January 2010
    YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO HERE IS THE TRUTH ... THE MOST HIGH IS NOT DEALING WITH ANYONE BUT ISRAEL
    WE ARE THE TRUE BIBLICAL ISRAELITES

    THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL

    JUDAH- American Blacks
    BENJAMIN- West Indian Blacks
    LEVI- Haitians
    SIMEON- Dominicans
    ZEBULON- Black Indians Guatemala to Panama(Mayans)
    EPHRAIM- Puerto Ricans
    MANASSEH- Cubans
    GAD- Native-American Indians
    REUBEN- Seminole Indians
    ASHER- Columbia to Uruguay (Incas)
    ISSACHAR- Mexicans (Aztecs)
    NAPTHALI- Argentina/Chile
    PEACE

    WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/SOUNDSOFJACOB
  • alissowackalissowack Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    I find it difficult to fathom God, who created man, giving man any reason to be proud of their descent. This declaration seems to suggest there is more to the claims than just, "Hey, this is what the Bible says!!!"
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Posts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
  • AlkindusAlkindus Posts: 1,677
    edited March 2010
    Forget Hebrew and Understanding the Bible, cause we have atrahasis and a shitload of other epic scrolls from civilisations that were 'non-hebrew', that predate all the hebrew scrolls and just like the romans compiled a shitload of non roman scrolls to their own use, the hebrews did the same(so in essence there really is no diefference between the bible/tora when it comes to authencity). So why pretend like studying hebrew gives you grand insight(which is offcourse partially true) but denie the extremely obvious influence of Babylonian/other middle eastern/afrikan scrolls? Noah= a atrahasis rip of. The entire 'hebrew' bible is just as authentic as the 'roman' bible in it's essentials.


    true or not?
  • And StepAnd Step Posts: 3,725
    edited March 2010
    Alkindus wrote: »
    cause we have atrahasis and a shitload of other epic scrolls from civilisations that were 'non-hebrew', that predate all the hebrew scrolls and just like the romans compiled a shitload of non roman scrolls to their own use, the hebrews did the same(so in essence there really is no diefference between the bible/tora when it comes to authencity). So why pretend like studying hebrew gives you grand insight(which is offcourse partially true) but denie the extremely obvious influence of Babylonian/other middle eastern/afrikan scrolls? Noah= a atrahasis rip of. The entire 'hebrew' bible is just as authentic as the 'roman' bible in it's essentials.


    true or not?

    Not.

    There is a big difference because hebrew really does not translate that well in to English. There are so many nuances to the Semitic Languages that get lost in translation, you would have to study and know the original to catch them.

    But with that being said, the Language is secondary because wisdom transcends language.You make the same mistake most people make in thinking that just because something predated something that makes it superior or different. Those principles in the Tanakh, Quran, or Bible are not new. However they were just passed down to other people in a codified way so they could grasp it. Thats all.

    People pass down wisdom from generation to generation to advance the civilization. Let's be real, if the atrahasis, metu neter, and scrolls were superior how come they were overran by outsiders? This is a question that many don't want and can't answer.
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954
    edited March 2010
    Alkindus wrote: »
    cause we have atrahasis and a shitload of other epic scrolls from civilisations that were 'non-hebrew', that predate all the hebrew scrolls and just like the romans compiled a shitload of non roman scrolls to their own use, the hebrews did the same(so in essence there really is no diefference between the bible/tora when it comes to authencity). So why pretend like studying hebrew gives you grand insight(which is offcourse partially true) but denie the extremely obvious influence of Babylonian/other middle eastern/afrikan scrolls? Noah= a atrahasis rip of. The entire 'hebrew' bible is just as authentic as the 'roman' bible in it's essentials.


    true or not?


    we get it, your an atheist...so why post about it
Sign In or Register to comment.