The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

Replies

• waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionPosts: 9,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    One Spliff wrote: »
    thor and apollo ?

wtf ?

the heathen versions of those gods came thousands of years after...u obviously got shook so u left this thread syaing you had "errands" to run...but really u were tryign to catch up on knowledge.

but unfortunealty u did'nt fully grasp wtf u were reading.

watch all those videos, and u'd realise they go hand in hand with the scriptures.

but u still havent answered any of my question...still cant show me 1 propehcy in the Ot of the messiah that YAUSHUA fufilled...

still cant proove the sabbath day usuing the bible

still cant admit that your precious yahushua changed OT LAWs.

u are an idol worshipper nigga.

Yo crumpet eating HEATHEN you damn well know what im talking about YES I SAID THOR AND APOLLO, Book of Apollo, Son of Jehovih and Book of Thor, Son of Jehovih are chapters in your Oasphe either you was you tube surfing thought you came into knowledge following crazy ass niggas and they sold you on Oasphe.

HOUSE OF JACOB this is the person who wrote the Oasphe that brought this Heathen to the light.

Biography of Dr. John Newbrough

John Ballou Newbrough was born on 5 June 1828 near Mohicanville, Ohio, in a log cabin. His father, William Newbrough, was an Englishman who had attended William and Mary College; his mother, Elizabeth Polsky, was Swiss and attracted to spiritualism. Their son was named for the universalist clergyman Hosea Ballou. Newbrough's father was a stern man, flogging his son when the latter "began to receive spirit messages"; his schooling (he went to high school in Cleveland) were paid for by his mother and him selling wool and eggs. He graduated from Cincinnati Medical College, but being highly sensitive to pain and suffering he chose dentistry, setting up practice first in Dayton, then Cincinnati, and then New York City. He ran into trouble with the Goodyear Rubber Company after he developed a much cheaper compound to set teeth in dental plates than the one produced by Goodyear, which dominated the market. He was sued for patent infringement, but when the verdict was handed down in his favor, after he had supposedly consulted with spirits who visited him at dawn, he saw that as confirmation of his spiritual future.

First thing First never in history have a Gentile received or carry out the word of YAHUWAH, only Hamite and their brother Shem or their descendants have been messengers of the most high, YOU SILLY ASS GOOFY ASS NIGGA that should be the first warning..

THIS HEATHEN GOT HIS ASS WHOPPED SO BAD BY HIS FATHER THAT HE SEEN AND HEARD SPIRITS, LOL and his mother contacts and play with spirits bring all type of demonic enities

Oahspe (the word means "sky, earth (corpor) and spirit. The all; the sum of corporeal and spiritual knowledge as at present," according to the 1882 edition[5]) was published in 1882.
    Dr. Newbrough had started writing the book in 1880 and stated that the writing was done automatically; he had been a spiritualist since the early 1870s. Not all details about his automatic writing are clear; an article in The New York Times has him explain that, feeling the urge to write, he sat down with pen and paper until a bright light enveloped his fingers and they started writing. Moreover, the text contains symbols resembling hieroglyphs, presumably drawn.[6] However, in a leaflet accompanying the book (such as it was received in New Zealand in 1895), Newbrough claims it was written using a typewriter.[7]
    The first presentation of the book took place on 20 October 1882 in Newbrough's house, at 128 West 34th Street in New York City, where he presented the "new bible," "a large quarto volume of over 900 pages," to a group of people. Newbrough claimed that the book was not a sacred text per se, but rather a history of religions going back 24,000 years; Newbrough did not claim any knowledge of ancient religions. He published the book with the financial assistance, he claims, of a number of unnamed contributors.[6]

The writer on Oahspe is Esau a gentile who is a spirtualist, that's a person who contacts and summon spirits on some pagan demonic shit, The Father forbids Hebrews to do that shit and this heathen follows and reads a book that was told to Esau by spirits. A fuckin dentist who was imfluence by demonic spirits with a little bit of truth to bring you in then straight blasphmeys to take glory from YAH

2nd John Ballou Newbrough wrote the book in 1880, and this man communicate with Spirits, this gentile said Spirits told him these things, not Angels and not YAH but spirits

Yah sends his messengers with his word or he will communicate with them you silly ass nigga, that should of been another warning.

John Ballou Newbrough summon spirits from the dead and he be open all types of portals and let the demons in, YOU GOOFY ASS SILLY ASS NIGGA, Those demons done told him some secrets and give him lies, like they always do, and he wrote it down to continue to mislead people from the FATHER.

you punk ass HEATHEN i had some respect of your bitch ass, when i tried to warn your bitch ass about the NT your ass was throwing hissy fits and shit, now your bitch ass was fooled again first the moon worshipping now this shit. YOU IS A FUCKEN HEATHEN and not a Isralite.

ALL HEBREW BROTHERS AND SISTERS when you see this nigga and beenwize posting, remember is these the niggas that cause us to be enslaved in the first place, quick to follow heathen and pagans god's. these bitch niggas have the spirits of those that got us in the shit we are in.

and i have no respect or love for these heathens, they are not brothers but enemies of Jacob they disrespect THE FATHER AND YAHUSHUA
    edited December 2011
    u dont know wat a astronomical new moon is ?

use common sense and u'd realise that a new moon cant be seen until 15+ hours after an astronomical making it unviewable until the next day at evening.

you actually full of shit, because if you had the truth, u'd share your calender and show me how the holy days and sabbaths shall be kept.

but now i realise u dont even go by the KJV bible ?...so what do you follow ?

no wonder why waterproof is so lost, u bugged him out with your bullshit.
    spit
    YOU BITCH ASS HEATHEN i will go to England and beat your muthafuckin heathen ass so bad that you will start seeing and hear spirits like the Gentile who wrote the Oahspe who brought you to the light, i will walk over your lost ones graves and kick over their tombstones, dont ever talk on me again or speak for me.

IM GROWN ASS MAN that stand on my OWN 2, who dont be easy influence by niggas in spritual garb and picking up demonic influence books and moon worship.

AGAIN IM A GROWN ASS MAN who think for himself, dont get me showing respect to a person who show respect back as follower. Judahxulu never came at me wrong, never beared false witness against me or called me out my name. The Brother come to me as a Brother in Yah and he bear fruits that is wise. So only a smart Man can swallow his pride and learn something new from a person who have knowledge about Hebrew Science.

Now eat a dick and get your knowledge by a gentile who summon spirits
    edited December 2011
    HOUSE OF JACOB STAY AWAY FROM THESE FALSE PROPHETS, HERE IS A BOOK THAT WRECKED A FORMER HEBREW MIND, read this crazy shit from a Gentile Man who is Esau who come from a family that summon spirits.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/oah/oah/index.htm
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,353 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    the thor n apollo have nothign to do with the heathen gods bruh, lol

n if oahpse is n bullshit, how come it describes moses and abraham as dark skinned, and tells us the israelites were the negroes sold into slavery....

BOOK OF ES, CHAPTER XX

33. The slaves were free!

34. Jehovih said: Let this be a testimony, that this land is the place of the beginning of the kosmon era. There shall be no caste amongst my people.

35. Behold, I went to the Israelites, p. 751 and in that day, I said: Keep yourselves as a separate people! For I had work for them, which was to travel westward, and establish Me, the All One. And they came westward, and fulfilled My commandments. Wherefore I have blessed them.

BOOK OF LIKA IV

4. For thou shalt find My chosen a scattered people, persecuted and enslaved, the most despised of all the races of men. But I will show My power with them; I will raise them up; the things I do through them, and the words I speak through them, even in their ignorance and darkness, shall become mighty. Their words shall be treasured forever; and none can match them in wisdom of speech, or in the craft of good works.

5. But the learned men of all other peoples shall be forgotten; their wisdom be like the wind that bloweth away. The self-Gods and self-Lords that led them astray shall be as a serpent that biteth itself unto death. Yea, as long as their pyramids and temples stand, their own falsehoods shall stare them in the face.

7. And their great learning, even of the stars and the sun and moon, and of all the things of the earth, and in the waters, shall pass away and be remembered not amongst men. Yea, the names of their men of great learning shall go down, with none to remember them on the earth. And in time, long after, the nations of people will forget them and their wisdom, and even pity them, and say of them: What a foolish people!

8. But My chosen, who are their slaves, and are as nothing in the world, shall speak, and their words shall not be forgotten; shall write, and their books will be a new foundation in the world. Because My hand will be upon them, My wisdom shall come forth out of their mouths.

9. And this shall be testimony in the ages to come, as to what manner of knowledge endureth forever. For as the buildings of the earth remain on the earth, and the spirits of them that incline to the earth raise not up, so have I bound corpor in corpor; but as I planted the quickened spirit of man in p. 468a man for spiritual knowledge, so shall spiritual knowledge look upward for an everlasting resurrection.

12. And Capilya shall deliver the Faithists of Vind'yu, and Chine shall deliver the Faithists of Jaffeth, and Moses shall deliver the Faithists of Egupt. And this, also, shalt thou put upon Moses and his people: He shall lead his people westward; and their heirs after them shall also go westward; yea, westward until they circumscribe the earth. Three thousand and four hundred years shalt thou allot to them to complete the journey. And wherever they go, they shall establish My name, Jehovih; they shall lead all people away from all Gods, to believe in the Great Spirit, who I am.

13. And when they have carried My name to the west coast of Guatama, and established Me, behold, I will bring the earth into kosmon; and My angels shall descend upon the earth in every quarter with great power. And it shall come to pass that the Faithists of the children of Moses shall find the Faithists of the children of Chine and the Faithists of the children of Capilya.

14. And all these people shall cry out in that day: No God, no Lord, no Savior! For My hand will be upon them, and their words shall be My words. But they will proclaim Me, the Great Spirit, the Ever Present, Jehovih.

p. 469a

15. And they shall become the power of the world; and shall establish peace and put away war, leading all peoples in the way of peace, love and righteousness

EXPLAIN THAT ^^^ if the book was written by a heathen lol...explain how in 1880 he knew that the slaves were israelites.

:)
  • beenwizebeenwize Posts: 2,023 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    beenwize wrote: »
    interesting to see masonic organizations producing books with the title "under the shadow of jehova's wing"

lol yeshua revealed the supreme creator who was not revealed anywhere in the old testament.

John 5:37
    and the father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

John 10:8
    all that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: But the sheep did not hear them.

http://www.masonictraveler.com/

51npzl9ilel._ss500_.jpg

I hope yall do some research on these entities that yall worship... The masons also worship this same entity of the old testament as yall do. Yeshua was not ever referring to the Old testament God as being his Father. Hell even the Masonic Bible is similar too if not the same bookas a KJV Bible that yall use.

The name "Jehovah" literally means "God of Ruin" in hebrew... Why would this be if your book is inspired?

Then not to mention in the suppressed Gnostic Gospels (Nag Hammadi) they state that the true identity of the Old Testament God is NOT Supreme Creator but Demiurge God of the material world. Which is probably why the Old Testament (Torah) is all about worldly customs and laws and LACKS true spirituality.

I'm just spreading with the scriptures say so do your own research!

ALL that EVER came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

51nPZL9IlEL._SS500_.jpg
    edited December 2011
    I hope yall do some research on these entities that yall worship... The masons also worship this same entity of the old testament as yall do. Yeshua was not ever referring to the Old testament God as being his Father. Hell even the Masonic Bible is similar too if not the same bookas a KJV Bible that yall use.

The name "Jehovah" literally means "God of Ruin" in hebrew... Why would this be if your book is inspired?

Then not to mention in the suppressed Gnostic Gospels (Nag Hammadi) they state that the true identity of the Old Testament God is NOT Supreme Creator but Demiurge God of the material world. Which is probably why the Old Testament (Torah) is all about worldly customs and laws and LACKS true spirituality.

I'm just spreading with the scriptures say so do your own research!

ALL that EVER came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

51nPZL9IlEL._SS500_.jpg

this is false...

YA - he
    http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H3050

HAWAH - to be

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1933&t=KJV
    http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H1961&t=KJV

what name do you call him tho ?

I AM ?
    edited December 2011

Look up the same name that is in the Bible which is "JEHOVAH"

"Jeh"

"hovah"

look it up that way.

http://concordances.org/hebrew/1943.htm

In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].

The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”

It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”.
    edited December 2011
    Look up the same name that is in the Bible which is "JEHOVAH"

"Jeh"

"hovah"

look it up that way.

In Hebrew, Je or Jeh or Jah means Lord or God [ref].

The suffix “hovah” is No. 1943 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and has the meaning of “ruin, mischief.”

It is another form of No. 1942, ‘havvah’, which is translated “calamity, iniquity, mischief, mischievous (thing), naughtiness, naughty, noisome, perverse thing, substance, very wickedness.”

Put the two (Je + hovah) together and you get “God of ruin, mischief, calamity, perversion, and wickedness”.

i already posted the root word of jehovah, H1933, not H1943

plus they spoke ancient hebrew not modern hebrew...

but i asked you what you call him if not by the YHWH, which by the way has been found on many ancient scripts, artifacts and engravings prooving to be the name of the most high.
    edited December 2011

but i asked you what you call him if not by the YHWH, which by the way has been found on many ancient scripts, artifacts and engravings prooving to be the name of the most high.

i looked up the word "hovah"

look up hovah and not havah.

the meaning of "hovah" is ruin, destruction.

YHWH has been seen and heard according to the OT and couldn't be the Father Yeshua was referring to. YHWH is described as having hands, face, back parts, and feet in the old Testament. Yeshua says his Father is invisible and NOBODY has ever seen or heard him... People have seen and heard Yah.
    edited December 2011
    i looked up the word "hovah"

look up hovah and not havah.

the meaning of "hovah" is ruin, destruction.

I don't refer to him at all... YHWH has been seen and heard and couldn't be the Father Yeshua was referring to. YHWH is described as having hands, face, back parts, and feet in the old Testament. Yeshua says his Father is invisible and NOBODY has ever seen or heard him... People have seen and heard Yah.

i agree

the OT is false in that it describes YHWH as a man...

but thats got nothing to do with the name or the acts of the God of the OT, its a error in translation thats what u need to understand.

the events and acts of the most high in the OT, are mostly true...not 100%, but mostly.

his name has been known since man dwelled on the earth, thats a fact...

but to say that YHWH is a false name, would be an error on your part, its only the interpretation of his prescence that is false, why do you think christ had to teach that in teh first palce ?

read very carefully what oahspe says...

GOD'S BOOK OF ESKRA CHAPTER XVII

6. And it came to pass, that the Hebrews were a divided people. A small minority of them still worshipped Jehovih, having colleges of prophecy and places of learning. But the great majority of them were worshipers of the Lord and God, believing the Great Spirit was only a large man in heaven, after the manner of Baal, or Dagon, or Ashtaroth, or any other God.

7. God said of them: Though they pretend to be of many kinds, I see but two: Those who worship the Ever Present, Jehovih; and those who are drifting into heathenism.

BOOK OF SAPHAH, BASIS OF THE EZRA BIBLE,

24. Nevertheless, it so came to pass that when the half-breed children were grown up, having Canaan mothers, they began to murmur against the peace policy of the Israelites, saying: As other people have kings and emperors, why not we? As other people raise up soldiers, declare war, and go forth possessing themselves of lands and cattle, why do not we?

25. For three hundred and ninety-seven years after going out of Egypt, the Israelites lived without a corporeal king, or other government, save the community of fathers; and they attained to the number of six millions of souls, men, women and children.

26. But in the three hundred and ninety-seventh year, the Gods Baal and Ashtaroth triumphed, through their familiar spirits, and caused the Israelites to anoint a king to rule over them. This king was called Saul, signifying OF THE LORD GOD. Prior to this the Israelites acknowledged no God nor Lord, but covenanted with the Great Spirit, E-O-Ih. The name had been kept secret with the fathers, and the commandments were announced from the Great Spirit, I AM.

27. The familiar spirits now inspired Saul to change the words of the commandments to the LORD THY GOD, as a conciliatory strategem to please the nations and tribes of people who worshiped Baal, Dagon, Ashtaroth, Haughak, and other Gods and Lords of the lower heavens.

28. Thus was substituted Lord God (Land God) for Jehovih (called sacredly, E-O-Ih), and as the Great Spirit had been heretofore taught to the Israelites as an inconceivable entity, WHOSE FORM AND EXTENT no man could attain to know, so was He now transformed and declared to be in the form of a man, and having a residence in the firmament of heaven. Thus they made the Great Spirit merely an idol; thus they began the overthrow of the holy doctrines of Moses.
    edited December 2011

see this is the link for 'hovah"

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H1943
    edited December 2011
    i agree

the OT is false in that it describes YHWH as a man...

but thats got nothing to do with the name or the acts of the God of the OT, its a error in translation thats what u need to understand.

the events and acts of the most high in the OT, are mostly true...not 100%, but mostly.

his name has been known since man dwelled on the earth, thats a fact...

but to say that YHWH is a false name, would be an error on your part, its only the interpretation of his prescence that is false, why do you think christ had to teach that in teh first palce ?

read very carefully what oahspe says...

GOD'S BOOK OF ESKRA CHAPTER XVII

6. And it came to pass, that the Hebrews were a divided people. A small minority of them still worshipped Jehovih, having colleges of prophecy and places of learning. But the great majority of them were worshipers of the Lord and God, believing the Great Spirit was only a large man in heaven, after the manner of Baal, or Dagon, or Ashtaroth, or any other God.

7. God said of them: Though they pretend to be of many kinds, I see but two: Those who worship the Ever Present, Jehovih; and those who are drifting into heathenism.

BOOK OF SAPHAH, BASIS OF THE EZRA BIBLE,

24. Nevertheless, it so came to pass that when the half-breed children were grown up, having Canaan mothers, they began to murmur against the peace policy of the Israelites, saying: As other people have kings and emperors, why not we? As other people raise up soldiers, declare war, and go forth possessing themselves of lands and cattle, why do not we?

25. For three hundred and ninety-seven years after going out of Egypt, the Israelites lived without a corporeal king, or other government, save the community of fathers; and they attained to the number of six millions of souls, men, women and children.

26. But in the three hundred and ninety-seventh year, the Gods Baal and Ashtaroth triumphed, through their familiar spirits, and caused the Israelites to anoint a king to rule over them. This king was called Saul, signifying OF THE LORD GOD. Prior to this the Israelites acknowledged no God nor Lord, but covenanted with the Great Spirit, E-O-Ih. The name had been kept secret with the fathers, and the commandments were announced from the Great Spirit, I AM.

27. The familiar spirits now inspired Saul to change the words of the commandments to the LORD THY GOD, as a conciliatory strategem to please the nations and tribes of people who worshiped Baal, Dagon, Ashtaroth, Haughak, and other Gods and Lords of the lower heavens.

28. Thus was substituted Lord God (Land God) for Jehovih (called sacredly, E-O-Ih), and as the Great Spirit had been heretofore taught to the Israelites as an inconceivable entity, WHOSE FORM AND EXTENT no man could attain to know, so was He now transformed and declared to be in the form of a man, and having a residence in the firmament of heaven. Thus they made the Great Spirit merely an idol; thus they began the overthrow of the holy doctrines of Moses.

Do research in the suppressed gnostic gospels (Nag Hammadi) they depict the Old Testament God is a physical entity as well. They state he is DEMIURGE God of the material world and he is not the Supreme Creator/Eternal Spirit that Yeshua referred too. These gospels were excluded out of the New Testament at the Council of Nicea. They were also used by the earliest gnostic Christians but the Romans destroyed them and their scripture during the Crusades & Inquisition. Some scriptures were hid and found in 1945 called the Nag Hammadi gospels. They go very deep in truth!

Also remember in the Old Testament when the Sons of Yah came onto the daughters of men? Obviously those beings were physical as well. Why are the sons of Yah flesh beings and why were the children evil?
    edited December 2011

ye ive seen it, but thats not his name...its not even pronounced like that.

u gotta udnerstand anceint hebrew was not even spoken like that...n they had different pronounciation of the most high's name...u'll see if u study oahspe...check my post above.
    edited December 2011
    Do research in the suppressed gnostic gospels (Nag Hammadi) they depict the Old Testament God is a physical entity as well. The state he is DEMIURGE God of the material world and he is not the Supreme Creator/Eternal Spirit that Yeshua referred too. These gospels were excluded out of the New Testament at the Council of Nicea.

Also remember in the Old Testament when the Sons of Yah came onto the daughters of men? Obviously those beings were physical as well. Why are the sons of Yah flesh beings and why were the children evil? The New Testament says you shall know a tree by it's fruit.

oahspe explains this...

genesis of the OT is taken from the gyptian records, it cant be trusted...thers many falsehoods in genesis, all exposed in oahspe.

but did u read those to scriptures i bolded ?...and wat did u think
    edited December 2011
    ye ive seen it, but thats not his name...its not even pronounced like that.

u gotta udnerstand anceint hebrew was not even spoken like that...n they had different pronounciation of the most high's name...u'll see if u study oahspe...check my post above.

ok but the invisible eternal spirit of us ALL that Yeshua referred to does not have a name... He is only called "Father"

The Old Testament God is depicted as having body parts and a name just like men. Something is not right about that.
    edited December 2011
    ok but the invisible eternal spirit of us ALL that Yeshua referred to does not have a name... He is only called "Father"

The Old Testament God is depicted as having body parts and a name just like men. Something is not right about that.

i'm reading it now. Who do you think they are referring to in this scripture below?

Galatians 4:8-11
    Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces?

Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.
    edited December 2011
    i'm reading it now. Who do you think they are referring to in this scripture below? They are telling the Israelites how they were being enslaved to someone who is not really God by serving special days and seasons?

Galatians 4:8-11
    Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

But now that you know God—or rather are known by God—how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces?

Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.

READ:

THE BOOK OF ESKRA XLI

28. So, Looeamong falsely assumed to be God, the Lord of heaven and earth.

29. He said to Thoth: Go tell mortals I am the same, who wrought wonders for the Israelites. And, forsooth, the Israelites will fight for me.

30. Thoth did this. And furthermore Looeamong inspired one, Ezra, to gather all the records he could, to be proof of his labors for the Israelites.

31. To accomplish this, Thoth employed seven hundred thousand angels, to be with Ezra and the numerous scribes whom Ezra employed. And by their inspiration were the books of the Ezra Bible written and compiled, according to the commandments of Looeamong. And there were thus collected seventy-two books, and they were put on file in the king's library in Jerusalem, after the manner in which the ancients preserved important records of events, and these books were named by Ezra, The Holy Library, of which number fifty-four remain to this day.

32. But, of all these, not one book was inspired of Jehovih, or His Son, God of heaven and earth. Nevertheless, there are many things within p. 707 them, that were of Jehovih and His angels. Howbeit, though they were put on record by men, and interpreted by men.

^^this is why u r confused...the OT was recorded and interepeted by MEN...thats why u seems like YHWH is a man, wen in all actuality he was NOT...its also because the israelites began to worship him as a man at that time.

that does'nt take away from the laws, rites, ceremonies, prophecies...which were for the most part recorded accurately.
    edited December 2011
    oahspe explains this...

genesis of the OT is taken from the gyptian records, it cant be trusted...thers many falsehoods in genesis, all exposed in oahspe.

but did u read those to scriptures i bolded ?...and wat did u think

Check this out the text below from the "Secret Book of John" they refer to the Old Testament God as "Yaldabaoth" the DEMIURGE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

In the Ophite and Sethian systems, which have many affinities with that last mentioned, the making of the world is ascribed to a company of seven archons, whose names are given, but their chief, “Yaldabaoth” (also known as "Yaltabaoth" or "Ialdabaoth") comes into still greater prominence.

In the Apocryphon of John circa 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:
    Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am God and there is no other God beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[24]

He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. The Demiurge, fearing lest Jesus, whom he had intended as his Messiah, should spread the knowledge of the Supreme God, had him crucified by the Romans. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

In Pistis Sophia Yaldabaoth has already sunk from his high estate and resides in Chaos, where, with his forty-nine demons, he tortures wicked souls in boiling rivers of pitch, and with other punishments (pp. 257, 382). He is an archon with the face of a lion, half flame and half darkness.
    Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also,[25] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our God is a burning and consuming fire,” a text used also by Simon.[26]

Under the name of Nebro (rebel), Yaldabaoth is called an angel in the apocryphal Gospel of Judas. He is first mentioned in “The Cosmos, Chaos, and the Underworld” as one of the twelve angels to come “into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld]”. He comes from heaven, his “face flashed with fire and whose appearance was defiled with blood”. Nebro creates six angels in addition to the angel Saklas to be his assistants. These six in turn create another twelve angels “with each one receiving a portion in the heavens.”
    edited December 2011
    Check this out the text below from the "Secret Book of John" they refer to the Old Testament God as "Yaldabaoth" the DEMIURGE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

In the Ophite and Sethian systems, which have many affinities with that last mentioned, the making of the world is ascribed to a company of seven archons, whose names are given, but their chief, “Yaldabaoth” (also known as "Yaltabaoth" or "Ialdabaoth") comes into still greater prominence.

In the Apocryphon of John circa 120-180 AD, the Demiurge arrogantly declares that he has made the world by himself:
    Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, "I am God and there is no other God beside me," for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.[24]

He is Demiurge and maker of man, but as a ray of light from above enters the body of man and gives him a soul, Yaldabaoth is filled with envy; he tries to limit man's knowledge by forbidding him the fruit of knowledge in paradise. The Demiurge, fearing lest Jesus, whom he had intended as his Messiah, should spread the knowledge of the Supreme God, had him crucified by the Romans. At the consummation of all things all light will return to the Pleroma. But Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, with the material world, will be cast into the lower depths.

In Pistis Sophia Yaldabaoth has already sunk from his high estate and resides in Chaos, where, with his forty-nine demons, he tortures wicked souls in boiling rivers of pitch, and with other punishments (pp. 257, 382). He is an archon with the face of a lion, half flame and half darkness.
    Yaldabaoth is frequently called "the Lion-faced", leontoeides, with the body of a serpent. We are told also,[25] that the Demiurge is of a fiery nature, the words of Moses being applied to him, “the Lord our God is a burning and consuming fire,” a text used also by Simon.[26]

Under the name of Nebro (rebel), Yaldabaoth is called an angel in the apocryphal Gospel of Judas. He is first mentioned in “The Cosmos, Chaos, and the Underworld” as one of the twelve angels to come “into being [to] rule over chaos and the [underworld]”. He comes from heaven, his “face flashed with fire and whose appearance was defiled with blood”. Nebro creates six angels in addition to the angel Saklas to be his assistants. These six in turn create another twelve angels “with each one receiving a portion in the heavens.”

yes the creation story in genesis is bullshit lol, it was put topgether by a false god named anuhasaj, he was the one responsible for that bullshit in genesis.

u gotta understand that oahspe explains everything you are saying man.

it exposes the bible on many things, including everything u are saying.

but like i said, most of it is still accurate in terms of what the most high and his RIGHETOEUS angels did on his behalf...read the bolded scriptures.
    edited December 2011
    READ:

THE BOOK OF ESKRA XLI

yea but does this book have any credibility? Like in what century was it written?

The gospels I am referring to have archaeological evidence of being written during 1st & 2nd century A.D. by Yeshua's own apostles. They have evidence of masses of people actually receiving teachings from these gospels b4 they were slaughtered in the Inquisition & Crusades. These gospels were left out of the New Testament by the Council of Nicea. In 1945 they were found in Egypt and they are dated to be about 2,000 years old.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

NagHammadi_1.jpg
    edited December 2011
    yea but does this book have any credibility? Like in what century was it written?

The gospels I am referring to have archaeological evidence of being written during 1st & 2nd century A.D. by Yeshua's own apostles. They have evidence of masses of people actually receiving teachings from these gospels b4 they were slaughtered in the Inquisition & Crusades. These gospels were left out of the New Testament by the Council of Nicea. In 1945 they were found in Egypt and they are dated to be about 2,000 years old.

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

NagHammadi_1.jpg

of course its credible, it breaks down everything u are saying...including the whole saga of the council of nicea wand what actually happened.

r u even reading what i am posting ?
    edited December 2011
    of course its credible, it breaks down everything u are saying...including the whole saga of the council of nicea wand what actually happened.

r u even reading what i am posting ?

no i mean when was it written and who wrote it? lol

that old testament God is a physical entity and not spirit!

if those scriptures try to say he is spirit then that's not agreeing with the old testament.
    edited December 2011

if those scriptures try to say he is spirit then that's not agreeing with the old testament.

what the fuck ?

do u even read anything that i post ?...why not read b4 u post replies ?
    edited December 2011

what the fuck ?

edited December 2011
    what the fuck ?

i read everything that you typed but nowhere have i seen a date of when this book was written or who wrote it?

nvm i'll look it up.