What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Attention fresh produce

Kang_Solomon_GrundyKang_Solomon_Grundy Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Fresh Produce
From now on, the general theme for this room will be BATTLES! No more "hey guys, I'm new check my beats out" threads - if you're new, you MUST do battle with another poster. If you post a track in a thread, I will assume it is your battle entry and pair you off with another combatant. For you seasoned cats, keep doin' what you're doing - most of y'all are either battling or posting up sample challenges. "Tips and tricks" threads will also be accepted. I'll also make a "new jointz" thread, but you must be a frequent poster in here to add to it. Anyone new who posts there will automatically be moved to a battle thread. We appreciate everyone's participation here and look forward to an exciting new year. Also, if you want to promote your soundclick/soundcloud/myspace etc., put it in your sig - pm me if you need instructions on how to do so. Aiite, let's get it!!!!!
ekrzon.jpg 24etdtj.jpg

Replies

• money mobmoney mob Posts: 420
    edited January 2011
    ilikemuseums.jpg

Can I make a suggestion?

Can we let some of those stickies go? Like the battle ones for example?

I dont think anyone else are going to visit those. I just think its taking too much room at the top.
  • Kang_Solomon_GrundyKang_Solomon_Grundy Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    money mob wrote: »
    ilikemuseums.jpg

Can I make a suggestion?

Can we let some of those stickies go? Like the battle ones for example?

I dont think anyone else are going to visit those. I just think its taking too much room at the top.
    oh yeah - the "purge" isn't over; it takes so long to do "mod stuff" with my phone, so I'm doing the rest while I'm at a pc........
    ekrzon.jpg 24etdtj.jpg
This discussion has been closed.