edited September 2010
    Thats going to be really nice
  • SunZoo_aka_LCSunZoo_aka_LC Posts: 267
    edited September 2010
    you're a couple pages late...
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Kanye said it in the post-Runaway interview with Sway

He said so far they made like 5 songs for it and there was more, but they went on Kanye's album
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Co-Fuckin Sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lonestar409Lonestar409 Posts: 325
    edited October 2010
    cheeeea. hip hop is alive haters
  • jonlakadeadmicjonlakadeadmic Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    wow cant wait
    edited October 2010
    A whole album of Jay Z and Kanye going back and forth with each other. That joint fint' to be LIVE
    edited October 2010
    Kanye also said his goal is to become the greatest rapper of all time
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,086 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Gonna be some dope shit
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    jaysus christ
  • tompetrez3tompetrez3 Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    I could of swore Jay Z had this artist named J Cole he should be trying to push instead of riding Kanye's dick. As a so called GOAT Jay Z should be ashamed of himself for his blatant trendhopping. Jay Z has no artistic identity of his own. He does whatever is hot at the moment.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,954 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    cj012890 wrote: »
    jaysus christ

Praise him
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 51,086 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Hope they have some soulful shit
  • rip.dillarip.dilla Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I could of swore Jay Z had this artist named J Cole he should be trying to push instead of riding Kanye's dick. As a so called GOAT Jay Z should be ashamed of himself for his blatant trendhopping. Jay Z has no artistic identity of his own. He does whatever is hot at the moment.

lolz...real shit
    edited October 2010

*deeeeead*
    edited October 2010

Sway asked Kanye how he'd be able to promote all the people on his label and Kanye said that all of the people he's signed are self-made and don't need to be hand-held by him. Stop the hate
  • rapmastermindrapmastermind Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    If "So Appalled" is a preview of what's to come. This shit could end up being a Classic. I think KanYe and Jay probably figured, if we going to do an album, why make it an EP. Let's not go half way but all the way. Can't wait, hopefully it drops this year, it's about to be a dope holiday season.
    edited October 2010
    shenco wrote: »
    Sway asked Kanye how he'd be able to promote all the people on his label and Kanye said that all of the people he's signed are self-made and don't need to be hand-held by him. Stop the hate

I didnt say Kanye. I said Jay Z. Jay Z is supposed to be this super mega record executive who can turn water into a hit record. This dude aint no fucking businessman. instead of trying to expand his own brand he too busy trying to keep his name relevant by doing these joint projects. This shit will sound horrible like the BOBW albums you jigga warriors act like that never existed. Kanye will do twice as much work as Jay Z on this album. Does Jay Z know how to produce hit? fuck no his camel paws are too short to beat box with a mpc. Jay Z aint nothing but a dick riding faggot like Nas said. First he was gonna do a whole album with chris martin, then beyonce, now Kanye. His star power is drying up. he trying to do whatever to keep his name attached to whats trendy. This is the same bitch ass nigga who said on DOA he was bringing back the hoody raps and telling niggas to stop singing and smiling on records. Jay Z aint trying to do nothing to push hip hop or his own career into a new artistic direction. All that money and he cant buy a back bone or confidence to be his own man. Like i said Jay Z is bojangles. a noo yawk coon. he will comprimise everything just to stay in the spotlight. smh @ this nigga cant even get his own wife pregnant
    edited October 2010
    I didnt say Kanye. I said Jay Z. Jay Z is supposed to be this super mega record executive who can turn water into a hit record. This dude aint no fucking businessman. instead of trying to expand his own brand he too busy trying to keep his name relevant by doing these joint projects. This shit will sound horrible like the BOBW albums you jigga warriors act like that never existed. Kanye will do twice as much work as Jay Z on this album. Does Jay Z know how to produce hit? fuck no his camel paws are too short to beat box with a mpc. Jay Z aint nothing but a dick riding faggot like Nas said. First he was gonna do a whole album with chris martin, then beyonce, now Kanye. His star power is drying up. he trying to do whatever to keep his name attached to whats trendy. This is the same bitch ass nigga who said on DOA he was bringing back the hoody raps and telling niggas to stop singing and smiling on records. Jay Z aint trying to do nothing to push hip hop or his own career into a new artistic direction. All that money and he cant buy a back bone or confidence to be his own man. Like i said Jay Z is bojangles. a noo yawk coon. he will comprimise everything just to stay in the spotlight. smh @ this nigga cant even get his own wife pregnant

Nigga Kanye is doing the same shit with his artists that Jay is doing with Cole. He's letting them become self-made artists so they won't be in his shadow. So if Jay is fucking up so is Kanye. Which means that you should be talking shit about Ye' as well which we know you won't because you're a natural born hater right?
    edited October 2010
    shenco wrote: »
    Nigga Kanye is doing the same shit with his artists that Jay is doing with Cole. He's letting them become self-made artists so they won't be in his shadow. So if Jay is fucking up so is Kanye. Which means that you should be talking shit about Ye' as well which we know you won't because you're a natural born hater right?

Kanye has made more music with his good music fam in the past month than Jay Z has with J Cole in past 2 years. Nigga too busy riding off someone elses buzz instead of creating his own. How the fuck is it Roc Nation and i dont see anyone on deck. 1017 Brick Squad is bigger than Roc Nation
  • rip.dillarip.dilla Posts: 14,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    In an ideal world... if I were Jay, I got nothing to lose, I'd release a solo EP with Cole producing solely

But in reality Jigg is mad tryna stay relevant with this joint LP...
  • KameKame Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Kanye has made more music with his good music fam in the past month than Jay Z has with J Cole in past 2 years. Nigga too busy riding off someone elses buzz instead of creating his own. How the fuck is it Roc Nation and i dont see anyone on deck. 1017 Brick Squad is bigger than Roc Nation

he speaks truth
  • SionSion Moderator, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 21,547 Regulator
    edited October 2010

LOL

I swear hov will ride off the wave of anything thats "hot" for the moment SMH. not sure how this is gonna come about but real talk i think Jay is only gonna cramp Ye's creativity. if i were Ye id tell him to go fuck himself & work on J.Cole.
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    yall act like this so time consuming, it's probaly already finish
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2010
    yall really excited about this???

jeezy kanye album>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jay kanye