What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Jeepers Creepers 3

sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #SawseSan DiegoPosts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,494 Regulator
    Looks dumb but hopes it better than 2
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
      Colin$mackabi$h
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

Its a teaser. And wtf is up with the shit being in theatres for one night only? SMH
      Colin$mackabi$h
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope he dont stay on the ground whole movie
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess i gotta wait til it comes on kodi
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Ray Wise?
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    itll probably go straight to DVD after that night in theatres. 3 one was always rumored to be straight to DVD when they started talkin bout it years ago
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    sapp08_2001PILL_COSBY5onblackhandside
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,375 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its a teaser. And wtf is up with the shit being in theatres for one night only? SMH
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    itll probably go straight to DVD after that night in theatres. 3 one was always rumored to be straight to DVD when they started talkin bout it years ago

Dude didn't have a big studio/budget for this one so it won't be a big theatrical release.

I liked the first one, bUT after I found out dI rector was a pedo I stopped supporting the franchise haha
    jay83sapp08_2001Ajackson17DarthRozay
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,591 Regulator
    Zero....fucking....answers! /epic trailer voice
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    PILL_COSBY
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Dude didn't have a big studio/budget for this one so it won't be a big theatrical release.

I liked the first one, bUT after I found out dI rector was a pedo I stopped supporting the franchise haha

I think that's why it's getting limited release and little to no promotion
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    Lou_Cyphersapp08_2001PILL_COSBY
  • rickmogulrickmogul IFNOTYNOT Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Pedophile is still making movies? Typical in H' Wood!
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

I think that's why it's getting limited release and little to no promotion

Same here. He was convicted way back in the 80's for his crime, but i dont think news really broke out about it until Jeepers Creepers 2 was completed if im not mistaken. I always wondered why nobody made that big of a deal about it, but i think he disappeared after JC2 for awhile and had to do crowdfunding for JC3
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! The most cheesy and worst horror film ever made!!!!!!!! Part 2 was actually better than part 1 but for some reason people like part 1 more. The acting was horrible, the lead character is the worst actor of all time. Dudes facial expressions killed any seriousness the movie had left. This movie was more like a comedy than a horror film.
    Meester wrote: »
    Straight to sci fi channel smh
    DON'T YOU EEEEEEVER!!! DISRESPECK THE SYFY CHANNEL LIKE THAT!!!
    Sharknadio & Paranaconda are like Oscar award winners compared to jeepers creepers.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Who said I'm a snitch? You just heard a lie from him/
    Better check the black and white, that paperwork will vouch for him/
    Zero toleration for that nigga, take his life from him/
    He don't want that pistol play? Okay I'll Mike Tyson him

Colin$mackabi$hjay83TonyDubbz
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shit is horrible!
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
      Colin$mackabi$hLou_Cypheraneed123
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They disrespect themselves Im watching it now.

A black guy gets a ax to the face