What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Dragonball Super Thread (All my DBZ fans come in here)

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,768 Regulator
    I seen that shit and thought it was a saiyan from another universe for a sec lol
    Sion
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    I like that the other Unis so confident they don't bother with the potaras. It gives me hope that some challenges still exist, especially for 18, 17, Gohan and Piccolo.

Would've been a cluster fuck of bad fusions if the other universes followed suit. Good way to avoid that by making the other universe feel to confident to use them.
    photo.jpg
    MrCrookedLetterjonoiron man1OmegaConflictCashmoneyDux
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,489 Regulator
    qawshun wrote: »
    Lol how you stretch 29 min until March tho dragon ball time is on some other ish

I think the tournament will end sooner but the arc will continue as something from the tournament will be extended. I'm thinking something with the gods wanting to rid of Jiren, Vegeta and Goku because they have god power....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Lol how you stretch 29 min until March tho dragon ball time is on some other ish

I think the tournament will end sooner but the arc will continue as something from the tournament will be extended. I'm thinking something with the gods wanting to rid of Jiren, Vegeta and Goku because they have god power....

Hmm that'll be dope depending where beerus falls.
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    Sion
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be interesting to see frieza and the androids have some kind of interaction

qawshunSion
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    It would be interesting to see frieza and the androids have some kind of interaction

Low key 17 and Freiza are the most entertaining characters in the tournament.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    OmegaConflictSion
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

With the evidence that the Gods will be fighting one another in the future I'm willing to bet your theory will happen. They react too worried when they witness the fighters power up to massive levels
    Sion
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically this nigga gotta lose all his stamina and be beat half to death for UI to kick in?

And at that point he has even more stamina AND immensely greater power, speed, accuracy, etc.?

Okay.

Still a dope form though.

And fuck Kefla... And all the U6 Saiya-jins for that matter.

You know thats when saiyans are at their strongest? When their on the brink of death, they recover and get a massive fucking boost in power.
    photo.jpg
    texas409
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically this nigga gotta lose all his stamina and be beat half to death for UI to kick in?

And at that point he has even more stamina AND immensely greater power, speed, accuracy, etc.?

Okay.

You know thats when saiyans are at their strongest? When their on the brink of death, they recover and get a massive fucking boost in power.

Yes... After they're healed. Not this magical fuckery here.

And I'm not even gonna entertain Lonious's trolling lol

That is not what happened at all. It’s not when he’s out of energy. Every time he over does it and breaks through his shell.

Now I don’t get the “losing energy and fighting to get more energy” thing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. Goku is definitely running on fumes though. He would’ve kicked Keflas ass if he was at full power

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »

Okay.

Yes... After they're healed. Not this magical fuckery here.

And I'm not even gonna entertain Lonious's trolling lol

That is not what happened at all. It’s not when he’s out of energy. Every time he over does it and breaks through his shell.

Now I don’t get the “losing energy and fighting to get more energy” thing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. Goku is definitely running on fumes though. He would’ve kicked Keflas ass if he was at full power

Da fuck have you been watching that has been stated since dragonball. Lmao this nigga havent even seen dbz
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

English dub trash
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    MrCrookedLetterOmegaConflictIamNumberOne
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keith David will voice Jiren in the dub
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    BetaLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 30,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15

He was dope as Spawn. He won't have to say much because Jiren doesn't really talk.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
    MrCrookedLetteriron man1KnowReasonForPeace
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,224 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was dope as Spawn and Goliath. He won't have to say much because Jiren doesn't really talk.

Fixed that.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    English dub was a major let down. Im thinking they were not prepared for how good the original would be. They should start from scratch with new voice characters and writers. I shouldnt have to force myself to watch this shit
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    CJgemini86MrCrookedLetterLcnsdbyROYALTYCashmoneyDux