plies why you hate us music video(goin in on white folks)

Replies

• Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    MeMyselfNI wrote: »
    OBVIOUSLY U AINT LISTENING 2 THIS NIGGAS MUSIC, N U LIKE THE REST OF THESE IGNANT SAYING FUCK PLIES JUST CAUSE YALL CAN TYPE CAUSE PLIES HAVE I'LL SAY MAYB 60% OF HIS CATALOG IS GREAT MUSIC ie..

Gotta Be
    Family Straight
    2nd Chance
    Heard Of Me
    Co-Defendant
    Somebody Loves you
    1 Day
    Rich folk
    #1 Fan
    100 Years
    I Know You Working
    On My Dick
    Runnin My momma Crazy
    Kept It Too Real
    AND I CAN GO ON N ON SO STOP SAYING THIS NIGGA WHACK R FUCK PLIES WHEN ITS EVIDENT YALL DONT LISTEN 2 THE NIGGAS MUSIC

Nigga u wack as fuck! Shut yo Plies loving ass up, bitch nigga! Unless you are really a bitch, then still fuck you!
  • hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    This Black guy Plies should be thankful to the slavemasters or else he wouldnt have all that Ice around his neck.

What a fucktard, if he was a real ni99er he'd be in jail or on parole instead of bragging about his stupid education

Thank god JayZ has enough respect for us white people not to make a stupid song like that.
  • ImGettingOldImGettingOld Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    DAMITT wrote: »
    Ayo fuck your Plies listening ass nigga! Wack ass nigga!

calm down niglet
    edited October 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    This Black guy Plies should be thankful to the slavemasters or else he wouldnt have all that Ice around his neck.

What a fucktard, if he was a real ni99er he'd be in jail or on parole instead of bragging about his stupid education

Thank god JayZ has enough respect for us white people not to make a stupid song like that.

What the fuck is your gay ass talking about nigga?
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010

word to my nigga soulja boy.
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Is this off "Coon Affiliated"?
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    [/b]

so bcause a dude goes to college n was a valedictorian in high school means he ain't a goon r he cant b a goon that's ignorant to me n i do recall him addressing the college n valedictorian situation b4
    i remember when i was going to school " west palm beach community high school" lol i remember the hardest niggas n the thuggest niggas used to b in class doing their work n trying to pass their class n shit so i dont buy in2 that u cant he a thug if u smart lol

do you know what a goon is? go look it up

matter of fact I'll help you out

this is from websters dictionary

"stupid, awkward fellow"

goons are not valedictorians by definition
    edited October 2010
    What the fuck is your gay ass talking about nigga?

Pissing in your face after your head hits the concrete.
    edited October 2010
    Pissing in your face after your head hits the concrete.

Hahahahahahaha, yous a funny nigga (faggot)! Bitch made ass!
  • smokelahomasmokelahoma Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    plies is full of shit ....

if he cares so much he should be using his intelligence to show the youth instead of making ignorant ass deginerate tunes ....

co-sign
    Deckster wrote: »
    ^^^^feelings caught lol

why is it always "feelings caught" when somebody dont agree with you?
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    i guess he took what dmx said as constructive criticism.

u talkin like this is a step up from what Plies has done before. Plies whole first album is pretty much is a racist album.
  • MeMyselfNIMeMyselfNI Posts: 134 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Brian B. wrote: »
    do you know what a goon is? go look it up

matter of fact I'll help you out

this is from websters dictionary
    "stupid, awkward fellow"

goons are not valedictorians by definition

thats the problem who the fuck can tell me i cant b a smart nigga n a Thug r a Goon at the same time i dont ge tit
    n thats the white man's definition my G, just like their definition of a thug is ignorant a Goon is who u make just like in Florida it means sumthing else " a real man or nigga originated in flordia", "
    buy goon mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Someone hired to rough someone up, usually someone big and dumb who commits acts of violence for money."
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    u talkin like this is a step up from what Plies has done before. Plies whole first album is pretty much is a racist album.

true, but the rest of his music (from what ive heard, i dont really check for him) has been gooning and cooning.
  • DecksterDeckster Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    co-sign

why is it always "feelings caught" when somebody dont agree with you?

when did i say i disagreed with dude?????????, you do know that lol means i was jsut playing around??.........................
  • aswadhaswadh Posts: 411
    edited October 2010
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Suns Persona is pure Whackness. But this joint and that other Joine 100 years is, on point Hip Hop. Big up!! Dope Shit.
    Normally I agree with you but how are these joints dope though? Did you mean the intentions behind making those joints were dope cuz then I understand what you was trying to say. On "100 years" he yells and on this joint he talks.

Sun can't rap, his rap persona is (proven) fake and he uses that rap persona, his features and his production as his crutch. IMHO a wack n*gga is incapable of making a hot joint unless he got nice rappers featured on it.
    edited October 2010
    Deckster wrote: »
    when did i say i disagreed with dude?????????, you do know that lol means i was jsut playing around??.........................

its hard to tell when people are just playing on the internet. sarcasm and tone of voice dont come across text very well.
    edited October 2010
    Nigga u wack as fuck! Shut yo Plies loving ass up, bitch nigga! Unless you are really a bitch, then still fuck you!

lol ahhh man ignant is as ignant does my G lol
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    dis dat shit heeua mayne got my becky's bumpin dis all day ya heard
    edited October 2010

That was deep my nigga! Get da fuck outta here! You watching Forrest Gump or some shit?
    edited October 2010
    That was deep my nigga! Get da fuck outta here! You watching Forrest Gump or some shit?

nope not particularly i just kinda see the similarities that u n Mr gump share just plain STUPIDITY
    edited October 2010

lol @ somebody that listens to Plies calling anybody ignorant.
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    thats the problem who the fuck can tell me i cant b a smart nigga n a Thug r a Goon at the same time i dont ge tit
    n thats the white man's definition my G, just like their definition of a thug is ignorant a Goon is who u make just like in Florida it means sumthing else " a real man or nigga originated in flordia", "
    buy goon mugs, tshirts and magnets
    Someone hired to rough someone up, usually someone big and dumb who commits acts of violence for money."

ok... can a tiger be a monkey at the same time?

you jus said a whole lot of nothin

this is a perfect ex. of havin your cake & eatin it too
    edited October 2010

LOL, this shit made me laugh, I mean damn why a goon Plies??
    edited October 2010
    nope not particularly i just kinda see the similarities that u n Mr gump share just plain STUPIDITY

Word my wack ass nigga homie!
  • midwest_messiahmidwest_messiah Posts: 635
    edited October 2010
    I fuck wit it....dope song.
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    dawg da bruhbruh plies be speakin dat real real and make dat shit dat got da becky's swallowin ya dig