real talk, do you hide ur Halo games when you bring hunnies to da crib

Replies

• John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini Posts: 13,611
    edited October 2010
    I just can't force myself a good portion of you niggas are pulling bitches. I just can't.

9bg6rd.jpg
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,327
    edited October 2010
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    Wasn't there a guy on here a while back that was on the Halo: ODST bus with a Halo shirt and shit?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

yes yesyes I remember that.... with a bunch of suburban honkys. What happened to tha tboy
  • Raging RavenRaging Raven Posts: 10,950
    edited October 2010
    4real doe it gotta be embarassing to be a Halo player. One of them guilty pleasures that you wouldnt want anyone to know about it. Face it Halo characters look identical to power rangers, how you gonna be 18+ playing a power rangers game shooting purple lazerz at alien beetles n shit.
    i can only imagine how embarassing it would be playing the game and then some squeaky 10 year old starts talking on the microphone.

so do you hide ur halo games when the hunnies come over
    ROFL so true.
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,327
    edited October 2010
    Wasn't there a guy on here a while back that was on the Halo: ODST bus with a Halo shirt and shit?

still lmao@this shit.. that nigga was proud as fuck to be in a Halo bus too.

to me, being caught on camera in a halo bus would be the equivalent of being caught at a furry convention.
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,178
    edited October 2010
    you raise a very good point. I'm an idiot for even thinking Halo players even bring girls home. *smacks self

so yall really gone sit here and ride on halo players.. when the "halo killer" game got niggas that look like ghostbusters in it? smdh.. all gamers aint lames homes.... niggas still gettin pussy..
    edited October 2010
    still lmao@this shit.. that nigga was proud as fuck to be in a Halo bus too.

to me, being caught on camera in a halo bus would be the equivalent of being caught at a furry convention.

now i cant lie.. thats takin it a lil too far... lmao
    edited October 2010
    smh, e2s cant enjoy the fruits of his labor. im high and wondering how a nigga name is King of the arcade and got 1 console? damn this kush,,,, typing this from the psp which is on remote play wit the ps3.

trillest staement eva... i think niggas in the forum are real biased for no reason... lets be real.. PS2 had shit on lock back in the days.. but in '10.. XBOX shittin on niggas.. all ps3 stans can say is the (functionality) is better.. but at the end of the day, its about playing GAMES nigga. GAMES... niggas dont cop ps3's for games.. they cop they shit for the other irrelevant shit it does. the shit aint really even got too many exclusives ppl check for. i got GOW3 and that infamous joint... MGS aint even exclusive nomo so sony lost for that.. GTA aint exclusive nomo.. so, in all in all.. PS3>>> entertainment XBOX >>>> gaming . if you aint got both systems, you shouldnt be able to comment on which one is better.
  • ItzGravitationItzGravitation Posts: 7,206
    edited October 2010
    Niggas hating on Xbox still.
    Yall know Halo>>>All PS3 Exclusives right.
    GOW 2 shitting on Ps3 with GOW3 on the way.
    Wii>>>>PS3.
    Like dude said, niggas get it for the blu ray and extras.
    As far as exclusives Ps3 aint got much.
    Plus Xbox Live>>>
  • earth two supermanearth two superman Posts: 14,338
    edited October 2010
    Niggas hating on Xbox still.
    Yall know Halo>>>All PS3 Exclusives right.
    GOW 2 shitting on Ps3 with GOW3 on the way.
    Wii>>>>PS3.
    Like dude said, niggas get it for the blu ray and extras.
    As far as exclusives Ps3 aint got much.
    Plus Xbox Live>>>
    ^
    opinion from an open homosexual
  • ItzGravitationItzGravitation Posts: 7,206
    edited October 2010
    ^
    opinion from an open homosexual

you have an open anal hole.
    So you lose.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice Posts: 16,360
    edited October 2010
    X-Box 360 and Halo is for the faggots.
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,578
    edited October 2010
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    trillest staement eva... i think niggas in the forum are real biased for no reason... lets be real.. PS2 had shit on lock back in the days.. but in '10.. XBOX shittin on niggas.. all ps3 stans can say is the (functionality) is better.. but at the end of the day, its about playing GAMES nigga. GAMES... niggas dont cop ps3's for games.. they cop they shit for the other irrelevant shit it does. the shit aint really even got too many exclusives ppl check for. i got GOW3 and that infamous joint... MGS aint even exclusive nomo so sony lost for that.. GTA aint exclusive nomo.. so, in all in all.. PS3>>> entertainment XBOX >>>> gaming . if you aint got both systems, you shouldnt be able to comment on which one is better.

GTA was never an exclusive. And while the PS3 has no games argument might have been true back in 2007, since then PS3 has been shitting on 360 with games. Last 2 years 360 has been real short on exclusives.
    edited October 2010
    When Gears 3 drops everything else will stop..............
  • One SpliffOne Spliff Posts: 5,343
    edited October 2010
    foo.jpg
    toodle-oo!!!

lmmaaaoooo

no homo @ halo
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,917
    edited October 2010
    if halo is for faggots and faggots act like females,wouldnt a female be excited that you have halo? i dont own it either so im not defending the game but thats what it sounds like you're saying lol
    edited October 2010
    u niggas are skilled in the arts of gay shit. how the fuck do u niggas know so much about all things that are homosexual? Are they teaching this shit in HS?
    edited October 2010
    blazini wrote: »
    u niggas are skilled in the arts of gay shit. how the fuck do u niggas know so much about all things that are homosexual? Are they teaching this shit in HS?

correct me if im wrong.

but i remember you making a comment in the GnS a while back, talking about how its ok for a woman to penetrate a mans rectum, or to toss his salad.

in other words...u said that u did'nt see a problem with a woman fucking a man, wether it be with a tongue, dildo, finger...which obviously means u've done that with a woman before.

it looks like a case of pot calling the kettle a homo.
  • Kid DynastyKid Dynasty Posts: 993
    edited October 2010
    One Spliff wrote: »
    correct me if im wrong.

but i remember you making a comment in the GnS a while back, talking about how its ok for a woman to penetrate a mans rectum, or to toss his salad.

in other words...u said that u did'nt see a problem with a woman fucking a man, wether it be with a tongue, dildo, finger...which obviously means u've done that with a woman before.

lmao that nigga nowhere to be found after u said that lol
    edited October 2010
    correct me if im wrong.

wtf are you talking about????? What I probably said was any sexual act between a man and a women can not be gay. If your going to take shots at me think it threw before you post.
    edited October 2010
    lmao that nigga nowhere to be found after u said that lol
    bruh the arcade gets like 2 posts per hour who lurks here once they post?
  • Terrorist_JonesTerrorist_Jones Posts: 1,158
    edited October 2010
    correct me if im wrong.

damn B,, you got caught slipping,,lol,, that shyt got me dead over here. but ive had lizard tongue'd women gave me head and there tongue be all up under the undercarriage of my balls.. sloppy head the best,, have slob evrywhere,, DAMN I LOVE BECKY!!
    edited October 2010
    wtf are you talking about????? What I probably said was any sexual act between a man and a women can not be gay. If your going to take shots at me think it threw before you post.

lmao...

how can any sexual act between a woman and man not be gay ?...so a woman can fuck a dude with a strap on dildo, and u'd consider that guy 'straight' ?...whats the difference bewteen a woman fuckin a dude with a dildo, and him fuckin a tranny ?...u straight up faggot blazini.

you probably into bondage, S n M n all that shit...would let a woman tie u up n spank you ?...because according to your logic, thats ok.

no real man wud let any woman do anything to him, unless it involves her mouth, pussy or ass.

alot of u 360 heads are suspect
    edited October 2010

suspect niggaz dont come outsideeee, u might get ya shit pushed back tonigghhhttt

no homo.
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice Posts: 16,360
    edited October 2010
    lmao...

how can any sexual act between a woman and man not be gay ?...so a woman can fuck a dude with a strap on dildo, and u'd consider that guy 'straight' ?...whats the difference bewteen a woman fuckin a dude with a dildo, and him fuckin a tranny ?...u straight up faggot blazini.

you probably into bondage, S n M n all that shit...would let a woman tie u up n spank you ?...because according to your logic, thats ok.

no real man wud let any woman do anything to him, unless it involves her mouth, pussy or ass.

alot of u 360 heads are suspect

Ether. Damn them 360 niggas gay as fuck. 360 is for the faggots.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman Posts: 14,338
    edited October 2010
    GTA was never an exclusive. And while the PS3 has no games argument might have been true back in 2007, since then PS3 has been shitting on 360 with games. Last 2 years 360 has been real short on exclusives.

and neither was Metal Gear Solid.

lmao no fuckin homo @ the turn of events in this thread