Starlito(All-$tar)>>>Lil Wayne

2»

Replies

• b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    i met dude he used to come thru to my old crib back in '06

he been grindin for a minute

cashmoney just need to give him a push

shit pissed me off they didnt release his shit when wayne was at his peak
  • bmoreeastbmoreeast Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Yeah i neva understood why son neva got pushed hard he definitly on Yo Gotti level he's definitly a better rapper then Gotti as far as lyrically. He even had a song called 'Rap ruined my life' or something like that saying he aint understand how Cash Money cud just sit on a nigga as cold as him without puttn him out
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    bmoreeast wrote: »
    Yeah i neva understood why son neva got pushed hard he definitly on Yo Gotti level he's definitly a better rapper then Gotti as far as lyrically. He even had a song called 'Rap ruined my life' or something like that saying he aint understand how Cash Money cud just sit on a nigga as cold as him without puttn him out

my guy i used to roll with back in nashville was tight with him and would bump all this shit that he was makin in the studio with CM, unreleased shit, and id be like gotdamn why the fuck dont they put this shit out?..shit was weird...but thats a whole nother convo about how CM gets down..
  • tri3wtri3w Posts: 3,142
    edited February 2010
    That would explain why Glasses Malone, Tyga, Mack 10, 6shot etc... have dropped. Gotti aint signed to CM and Allstar has 0 buzz so it would be a waste of time to drop him till he gets some kind of buzz. I fuck wit All star but he aint touchin Wayne plain and simple

Did u know that these Dudes dropped?? Wat did they Do, 3x plastic??? lol And u say that as if its hard to be better than Wayne. Wayne is Not even the best in his camp,
  • koncretemindkoncretemind Posts: 1,439
    edited February 2010
    tri3w wrote: »
    Did u know that these Dudes dropped?? Wat did they Do, 3x plastic??? lol And u say that as if its hard to be better than Wayne. Wayne is Not even the best in his camp,

A labels duty is to make money not give niggas shine and lose money. Glasses malone had a single wit wayne and baby, mack had one wit Ross, Wayne, and Jazze Pha. Tyga had coconut juice and 6 shot had a single put out also. They didnt have buzz but CM still dropped them cuz they had more buzz than Allstar. The only time I hear bout starlito is the net. When I play the nigga in my car niggas always askin who this. And Wayne is the best in his camp by far and yes it is very difficult to be better than Wayne
  • Yungin T. JeezieYungin T. Jeezie Posts: 2,362 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    A labels duty is to make money not give niggas shine and lose money. Glasses malone had a single wit wayne and baby, mack had one wit Ross, Wayne, and Jazze Pha. Tyga had coconut juice and 6 shot had a single put out also. They didnt have buzz but CM still dropped them cuz they had more buzz than Allstar. The only time I hear bout starlito is the net. When I play the nigga in my car niggas always askin who this. And Wayne is the best in his camp by far and yes it is very difficult to be better than Wayne

Naw I gotta say that All-Star had a buzz bigger then it is now at a time. His buzz was better then Tyga, I never heard of Tyga until he signed with Cash Money. They still shouldve gave him a chance to release a album thru Cash Money, but the wait is long over due & he might or migght not sell as much as when his buzz was proper in the underground, a couple of years back
    edited February 2010
    Naw I gotta say that All-Star had a buzz bigger then it is now at a time. His buzz was better then Tyga, I never heard of Tyga until he signed with Cash Money. They still shouldve gave him a chance to release a album thru Cash Money, but the wait is long over due & he might or migght not sell as much as when his buzz was proper in the underground, a couple of years back

When was this buzz? And Tyga didnt really have a buzz but he had a hit wit coconut. Yea I agree they shoulda dropped a album a long time ago but if you look at it thru their eyes to ship out units and shell out money for promotion only for it not to sell is a waste
  • mr.getwitchamr.getwitcha Posts: 2,459
    edited February 2010
    I've been bumpin Lito for the longest. When i put my ipod on shuffle, most of the songs that come up are from Allstar. As good as he is though, he not on Wayne level. But that dont take away from how good he is. I cant wait for Starlitos Way 3.

Getwitcha
    edited February 2010

Fam Drake Shits all over dude and he dont even spit hard,.........U in denial rite now, Wayne aint that nice...........CM dont give a fuck about anybody if they Not Wayne, idk y niggas even still sign with them
    edited February 2010
    Fam Drake Shits all over dude and he dont even spit hard,.........U in denial rite now, Wayne aint that nice...........CM dont give a fuck about anybody if they Not Wayne, idk y niggas even still sign with them

I just named niggas who's album they dropped so I dont get what you mean. They puttin promotion behind Drake and Nicki now too. Drake aint touchin Wayne. He can spit too but Wayne is on another level as of now.
  • Yungin T. JeezieYungin T. Jeezie Posts: 2,362 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    When was this buzz? And Tyga didnt really have a buzz but he had a hit wit coconut. Yea I agree they shoulda dropped a album a long time ago but if you look at it thru their eyes to ship out units and shell out money for promotion only for it not to sell is a waste

All-Star had a lil region buzz, not a good region buzz like a wack Waka shot by Glocka Flocka or gucci Purse or nobody like that. But Tennessee was fu*cking with All-Star a couple years ago, before he signed to Cash Money
  • mr.getwitchamr.getwitcha Posts: 2,459
    edited February 2010
    I just named niggas who's album they dropped so I dont get what you mean. They puttin promotion behind Drake and Nicki now too. Drake aint touchin Wayne. He can spit too but Wayne is on another level as of now.

Dont even waste your time talking to dude. No matter how silly you make him look, he just going to come back with more retarded comments.

Getwitcha
    edited February 2010

LOL Wat another Level of Shittiness??? I didnt Know that was possible ............drake runs circles around dude......His (Drake's) Mixtape Is better Then Dammn Near all of Dude (Wayne's) albums, Thats Sad Cuz the Mixtape though Hot Wasnt Really Spectacular......Wayne isnt nice3, at best he is an average rapper
  • Dick ShitmanDick Shitman Posts: 9,050 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Powerful thread. Listenin to the tenn-a-keyan 3.5 right now
    edited February 2010
    All-Star had a lil region buzz, not a good region buzz like a wack Waka shot by Glocka Flocka or gucci Purse or nobody like that. But Tennessee was fu*cking with All-Star a couple years ago, before he signed to Cash Money

A regional buzz aint gonna sell records though. Especially since most of Tennessee aint fuckin wit him like that from what I've heard
    Dont even waste your time talking to dude. No matter how silly you make him look, he just going to come back with more retarded comments.

Getwitcha

I've noticed shits for fun though so it dont bother me none
    [/B]
    LOL Wat another Level of Shittiness??? I didnt Know that was possible ............drake runs circles around dude......His (Drake's) Mixtape Is better Then Dammn Near all of Dude (Wayne's) albums, Thats Sad Cuz the Mixtape though Hot Wasnt Really Spectacular......Wayne isnt nice3, at best he is an average rapper

Sorry but So far gone aint touchin dedication 2, drought 3, or suffix. It was a great mixtape though
2»