Rep your HBCU...or Regular People College!

135

Replies

  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    went to coahoma community college, shoulda graduated, but decided i rather transfer than just take 1 class to graduate...

    transfered to ole miss...

    got academically kicked out(underestimated that shit)

    goin back in january..
  • simplyspeakingsimplyspeaking Posts: 2,195
    edited December 2010
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    I stayed in DuBois my freshman year. HH was our sister hall, but we never got along wit them girls, so we actually ended up throwing a party with Manley in the Spelman student center. Good times.

    DuBois . . . . (( do boys)) lol. yes, im quite familiar with that hall. and HH has always been TOO MUCH for me.

    why did you leave ?
  • strangefruitstrangefruit Posts: 41
    edited December 2010
    Strangefruit is a song by Billy Holiday dope Strangefruit is a metaphor for niggas hanging from trees
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    SMC

    Santa Monica College

    Westside is nice :D
  • CollegeBoi12CollegeBoi12 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Southern University up in here!
    Best HBCU marching band in the country
  • simplyspeakingsimplyspeaking Posts: 2,195
    edited December 2010
    Strangefruit is a song by Billy Holiday dope Strangefruit is a metaphor for niggas hanging from trees

    yeah i know, that's why i asked.
    i thought it was a poem tho. didn't know it was a song.
  • simplyspeakingsimplyspeaking Posts: 2,195
    edited December 2010
    Southern University up in here!
    Best HBCU marching band in the country

    in New Orleans ?
    I have a cousin who went there who just graduated.
  • Miles HIGHMiles HIGH Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    DuBois . . . . (( do boys)) lol. yes, im quite familiar with that hall. and HH has always been TOO MUCH for me.

    why did you leave ?

    I got too caught up in livin that life in Atlanta man. Me and my boys had our own lil promotion team, but we ain't do much. I had friends in Ego, Hittsquad, T-12, all that shit though. From Wednesday to Saturday, I ain't give a damn bout class. So by the end of the year, my grades were horrible. It was either take summer classes, lose my scholarship, and struggle to pay that tuition, or just leave. So a nigga left.

    And that DuBois...(do boys) shit almost started a lotta fights at Hump Wednesday, lol.
  • MaalikMaalik Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    I got too caught up in livin that life in Atlanta man. Me and my boys had our own lil promotion team, but we ain't do much. I had friends in Ego, Hittsquad, T-12, all that shit though. From Wednesday to Saturday, I ain't give a damn bout class. So by the end of the year, my grades were horrible. It was either take summer classes, lose my scholarship, and struggle to pay that tuition, or just leave. So a nigga left.

    And that DuBois...(do boys) shit almost started a lotta fights at Hump Wednesday, lol.

    I feel you pain bruh....Im in the same situation. They dont give you no leniency LOL.
  • blackdemoblackdemo Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    North Carolina Central, didnt graduate... fuck HBCU's financial aid

    Ayo fuck dat school and FUCK every school in NC and DC that didnt wanna fuck wit me cuz of some lame ass SAT test. funny thing is i go to univeristy in Canada now n ranking wise Univeristy of manitoba shits on all the schools i applied at in NC..

    still sad i didnt get to go to a HBCU for at least a year tho i jus wanted the experience
  • CollegeBoi12CollegeBoi12 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    in New Orleans ?
    I have a cousin who went there who just graduated.

    Nah
    The main campus in Baton Rouge
  • blackdemoblackdemo Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    bull6599 wrote: »
    SMH @ this happening w/ a top 5 recruiting class. I'm losing bad out here too. My dad & uncle went to UNC Chapel Hill so I was raised (and still am) a Tar Heel fan. I wanted to be an engineer when I graduated HS so I had to go to NCSU even though UNC was my 1st choice. Niggas gotta do better...SMH!!!

    engineering? at NCSU u kno my nigga Dexter? i aint gonna put his last name on blast but maybe u might know him lol that name is rare for a black man
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Ayo fuck dat school and FUCK every school in NC and DC that didnt wanna fuck wit me cuz of some lame ass SAT test. funny thing is i go to univeristy in Canada now n ranking wise Univeristy of manitoba shits on all the schools i applied at in NC..

    still sad i didnt get to go to a HBCU for at least a year tho i jus wanted the experience
    What experience? The pussy?

    People used to kill me with that "black experience" shit.

    I'm like nigga, haven't you been black all your life?

    Random Coon: "Yah but I went to an all white high school in Connecticut?"

    sMFH...I guess nigga.....
  • Miles HIGHMiles HIGH Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    blackdemo wrote: »
    Ayo fuck dat school and FUCK every school in NC and DC that didnt wanna fuck wit me cuz of some lame ass SAT test. funny thing is i go to univeristy in Canada now n ranking wise Univeristy of manitoba shits on all the schools i applied at in NC..

    still sad i didnt get to go to a HBCU for at least a year tho i jus wanted the experience

    What is Canada college like? Swear, Canada always seemed like fuckin heaven to me. From the moment in elementary school when they taught us that it was the land of milk&honey for runaway slaves.
  • shadb33shadb33 Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    lmaooo word a nigga wanna move to Toronto..Canada always sounds so much better than America
  • MaalikMaalik Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    What experience? The pussy?

    People used to kill me with that "black experience" shit.

    I'm like nigga, haven't you been black all your life?

    Random Coon: "Yah but I went to an all white high school in Connecticut?"

    sMFH...I guess nigga.....

    Nah bruh...you gotta see for yourself. Its cool to have a sense of belonging to a part of our culture that isn't completely out of whack.



    *Edit: LOL. I just realized who I was talkin to.
  • blackdemoblackdemo Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    What experience? The pussy?

    People used to kill me with that "black experience" shit.

    I'm like nigga, haven't you been black all your life?

    Random Coon: "Yah but I went to an all white high school in Connecticut?"

    sMFH...I guess nigga.....

    lol mind u i did actually go to a all white highschool, i went from goin to a all black one to a all white one shits a culture shock.

    niggaz in here talkin bout snowbunnies, its not that good once u smash em for the last 3 years of ur life, i jus wanna live in the black community again, it gets lonely bein the only nigga up in class mang. theres black people where im at but theres black people everywhere at HBCU, why cant i want that expericene?
  • blackdemoblackdemo Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Miles HIGH wrote: »
    What is Canada college like? Swear, Canada always seemed like fuckin heaven to me. From the moment in elementary school when they taught us that it was the land of milk&honey for runaway slaves.

    ahhh...we from NC n NC culture jus dont mix in here, from the way u talk to bitches, the style of dress, its not the greatest, but i mean if u like fine white bitches (GOAT for a black man) then this the place for u dawg cuz we like gold out there. the college i go to is jus full of white people, asians n east indians n nigerian niggas. its pretty slow in terms of partying n shit like they dont promote college only parties its mostly jus goin to the clubs.

    so realistically im just here to grind n get my degree then its back to raleigh where i smash black women.

    but its str8 tho, its a good experience since its so culturally diverse, its like a mini NY

    o n @ shadbee, dats why im gettin a dual citizenship b4 i go back to the states. cuz as soon as china declares war or somethin im goin BACK to canada wit the quickness fam. lol
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    blackdemo wrote: »
    engineering? at NCSU u kno my nigga Dexter? i aint gonna put his last name on blast but maybe u might know him lol that name is rare for a black man

    Does it remind u of Russia lol
  • blackdemoblackdemo Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Does it remind u of Russia lol

    lol that shit reminds me of the actual show, he stayed gettin clowned on bout dat, but i heard NCSU is live tho? true or false
  • birdcall89birdcall89 Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    blackdemo wrote: »
    ahhh...we from NC n NC culture jus dont mix in here, from the way u talk to bitches, the style of dress, its not the greatest, but i mean if u like fine white bitches (GOAT for a black man) then this the place for u dawg cuz we like gold out there. the college i go to is jus full of white people, asians n east indians n nigerian niggas. its pretty slow in terms of partying n shit like they dont promote college only parties its mostly jus goin to the clubs.

    so realistically im just here to grind n get my degree then its back to raleigh where i smash black women.

    but its str8 tho, its a good experience since its so culturally diverse, its like a mini NY

    o n @ shadbee, dats why im gettin a dual citizenship b4 i go back to the states. cuz as soon as china declares war or somethin im goin BACK to canada wit the quickness fam. lol

    how is the snow in canada? i fucking hate snow with a passion, and i feel like that would be the worst part of canada. im cool with being white womens gold and all that jazz.
  • blackdemoblackdemo Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    how is the snow in canada? i fucking hate snow with a passion, and i feel like that would be the worst part of canada. im cool with being white womens gold and all that jazz.

    yo i no word of a lie, like i sear on my life......that we got 1 and a half feet of snow in 2 weeks, the weather is TERRIBLE its -20 celcius outside as we speak dawg, n its usually gt to -30 Celcius. thats another thing thats whack as fuck especially the city im in.

    "its a cold winter, yall niggaz better bundle up" - freeway

    he was talkin bout my city cuz philly aint shit compared to here
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Morgan St.

    Marketing Major
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I go to University of Washington in Seattle... lol I'm jealous of yall on the east coast and shit. I wanted to go to Georgetown... really Columbia but I'm just not smart enough.

    But I should be transferring to USC (in Cali) soon if I get accepted. #6 Accounting program in the nation.. POW.
  • blackdemoblackdemo Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    how is the snow in canada? i fucking hate snow with a passion, and i feel like that would be the worst part of canada. im cool with being white womens gold and all that jazz.

    o n yea white girls is iight, i mean its good cuz in the states white girls are harder to get at imo, but once u start hittin em its not that great, not tryin to show off or say im a player or nothin but they so easy it gets kinda repeptitive, it jus makes me wanna go back to black lol, def not wifey material
Sign In or Register to comment.