Somali girls are the BOMB? well, no time for that, we're talking about Islam now

1235719

Replies

  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yezzur...except for the last photo

    Check them out they call themselves Sweet Rush and have collaborated with Akon...

    picard.gif?w=384&h=256

    "Set course for Toronto. NOW."
  • PSN-CanibussPSN-Canibuss Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Somali girls are fine but.......... they got massive foreheads. You ever seen their foreheads? SMH!!! Also, the ones in Toronto............. attitude and personality issues. They don't even know who they are half of the times...

    Some days, they think they are jamaican but once a somali passes by and says something in Arabic, they become Somali again... WORD TO LIFE ... LOL
  • -Karl--Karl- Posts: 2,196
    edited December 2010
    doubletee wrote: »
    You and I both know those chicks are far from ugly...you being a white boy,race as to be the only other reason why you claim they're ugly.

    That or I don't find them attractive. Some of them are nice but most are alienesque.
  • -Karl--Karl- Posts: 2,196
    edited December 2010
    Somali girls are fine but.......... they got massive foreheads. You ever seen their foreheads? SMH!!! Also, the ones in Toronto............. attitude and personality issues. They don't even know who they are half of the times...

    Some days, they think they are jamaican but once a somali passes by and says something in Arabic, they become Somali again... WORD TO LIFE ... LOL


    Yeah, somalis do have a terrible attitude problem.
  • PSN-CanibussPSN-Canibuss Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    My boy and his friend made a series on Somalis...

    Warya, I believe means YO,

    Warya, COME ON SON! PT 1
  • PSN-CanibussPSN-Canibuss Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Pt 2...............


    pt 3
  • VaselineVaseline Posts: 23
    edited December 2010
    ^Actually there's no direct translation for the word warya, it's a term people use to refer to men.
    I'm 1/4 Somali, so I know a decent amount of the language.
  • -Karl--Karl- Posts: 2,196
    edited December 2010
    My boy and his friend made a series on Somalis...

    Warya, I believe means YO,

    Warya, COME ON SON! PT 1

    Fucking coons.


    lol @ the cliche muslim wallpaper.
  • -Karl--Karl- Posts: 2,196
    edited December 2010
    Oh and I originally thought the threadtitle was a pun on suicide bombings etc.
  • PSN-CanibussPSN-Canibuss Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Vaseline wrote: »
    ^Actually there's no direct translation for the word warya, it's a term people use to refer to men.
    I'm 1/4 Somali, so I know a decent amount of the language.

    I was told by my somali friends, Warya, basically means... yo
  • General_PattonGeneral_Patton Posts: 203
    edited December 2010
    definitely agree
  • 'nino'jacob'nino'jacob Posts: 154
    edited December 2010
    Na, for one they are muslim. Red flag right there, they look iight, they ain't on the level with some other africans, plus they have superiority complex. So to me no Somali's are not ''the bomb''(who still uses that?)
  • HanniaHannia Posts: 42
    edited January 2011
    Most of us though don't like American Black guys and since we are Muslims, we rarely go outside. We stick with our own for a reason. Any Somali girl that dates out is ridiculed in the community and is considered a sell out.
  • Black_ExcellenceBlack_Excellence Imma break 'em off real bad Posts: 25,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hannia wrote: »
    Most of us though don't like American Black guys and since we are Muslims, we rarely go outside. We stick with our own for a reason. Any Somali girl that dates out is ridiculed in the community and is considered a sell out.

    Thats why muslim get disrespected daily.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,329 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Hannia wrote: »
    Most of us though don't like American Black guys and since we are Muslims, we rarely go outside. We stick with our own for a reason. Any Somali girl that dates out is ridiculed in the community and is considered a sell out.

    what the hell are you talking about, we rarely go outside? god no wonder people have all these crazy misconceptions about us, a lot of ass-backwards and hypocritical people are perpetuating those views. the 2nd bolded esp really pisses me off. some somali people need to get off their high horses cuz we are no better than anyone else. you are the same type of ignorant somali people that gave me hell and treated me like shit cuz i married a non-somali person. religion has nothing to do with some of the disgusting attitudes and views some somalis have. smh @ u signing up just to spew some ignorant b/s
  • IamtheVILLEIamtheVILLE Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    they fine but somali women smell like animal
  • HanniaHannia Posts: 42
    edited January 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    what the hell are you talking about, we rarely go outside? god no wonder people have all these crazy misconceptions about us, a lot of ass-backwards and hypocritical people are perpetuating those views. the 2nd bolded esp really pisses me off. some somali people need to get off their high horses cuz we are no better than anyone else. you are the same type of ignorant somali people that gave me hell and treated me like shit cuz i married a non-somali person. religion has nothing to do with some of the disgusting attitudes and views some somalis have. smh @ u signing up just to spew some ignorant b/s

    You are an outsider, and it is your choice.

    Somali rarely go outside, this is a fact. They give you hell because Somalis rarely marry out!! Duh!

    I just hope you married a Muslim for your own sake.
  • HanniaHannia Posts: 42
    edited January 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    Thats why muslim get disrespected daily.

    Your point? Since when do we conform to what other think about us??
  • Black_ExcellenceBlack_Excellence Imma break 'em off real bad Posts: 25,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hannia wrote: »
    Your point? Since when do we conform to what other think about us??

    All the time
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 37,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    somalian women are usually slim too..
  • En-Fuego22En-Fuego22 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hannia wrote: »
    You are an outsider, and it is your choice.

    Somali rarely go outside, this is a fact. They give you hell because Somalis rarely marry out!! Duh!

    I just hope you married a Muslim for your own sake.

    cuz you mfs where force into being a muslim so i dont know why would you be proud of a bs religion
  • HanniaHannia Posts: 42
    edited January 2011
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    cuz you mfs where force into being a muslim so i dont know why would you be proud of a bs religion

    As evident through actual historically documented information, Somalis were never forced! We accepted Islam through trade and on our own accord.

    A little research goes a long way!
  • Black_ExcellenceBlack_Excellence Imma break 'em off real bad Posts: 25,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hannia wrote: »
    As evident through actual historically documented information, Somalis were never forced! We accepted Islam through trade and on our own accord.

    A little research goes a long way!

    Blow yourself up
  • HanniaHannia Posts: 42
    edited January 2011
    doubletee wrote: »
    Blow yourself up

    Drug yourself up!
  • Black_ExcellenceBlack_Excellence Imma break 'em off real bad Posts: 25,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Hannia wrote: »
    Drug yourself up!

    Read a bible
This discussion has been closed.