What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

R.I.P. Magnolia Shawty

BP OIL SPILL FACEBP OIL SPILL FACE Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Reason
Gunned down in East New Orleans, along with an unidentified man. She was with Cash Money.

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,126 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Never heard of her but r.i.p
  • thedarkprincethedarkprince Posts: 429
    edited December 2010
    R.I.P. Anouther life lost senselessly...
  • BP OIL SPILL FACEBP OIL SPILL FACE Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Never heard of her but r.i.p

I believe Tahteezy was her other name, when she was with Cash Money.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,126 Regulator
    edited December 2010

still no clue... aint grow up listening to down south hip hop but still r.i.p again
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

Naw Magnolia Shawty was with Cash Money in the beginning.
    Cash Money started with U.N.L.V., Magnolia Shawty and Mannie Fresh, then they got The B.G.'z which was Lil Wayne and B.G. when they was young.
    Then they got Juvenile and Turk, U.N.L.V. left and Yella Boy got murdered. Tahteezy was Strings first, she was down with Ruff Ryders and had a song called "Raise It Up" with Swizz Beatz.
    When Juvenile, B.G. and Turk left Cash Money Her, Mack 10, Mickey, Gillie and Squad Up came to Cash Money.
    Magnolia Shawty was the first female rapper on Cash Money.
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

edited December 2010
    south4life wrote: »
    Cash Money started with U.N.L.V., Magnolia Shawty and Mannie Fresh, then they got The B.G.'z which was Lil Wayne and B.G. when they was young.
    Then they got Juvenile and Turk, U.N.L.V. left and Yella Boy got murdered. Tahteezy was Strings first, she was down with Ruff Ryders and had a song called "Raise It Up" with Swizz Beatz.
    When Juvenile, B.G. and Turk left Cash Money Her, Mack 10, Mickey, Gillie and Squad Up came to Cash Money.

Oh, my bad. Seems like all the New Orleans rappers are getting gunned down. smh
    edited December 2010
    Oh, my bad. Seems like all the New Orleans rappers are getting gunned down. smh

True, N.O. is crazy man before and after Katrina
    MY SQUADS

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

• CollegeBoi12CollegeBoi12 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    True, N.O. is crazy man before and after Katrina

C/S
    I live in Louisiana (Baton Rouge) and nowadays, I only go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and the Bayou Classic
    New Orleans East is probably one of the most dangerous areas in the country
    edited December 2010
    C/S
    I live in Louisiana (Baton Rouge) and nowadays, I only go to New Orleans for Mardi Gras and the Bayou Classic

That's where my nephews moved 2 after Katrina, they were born and raised in New Orleans, they say they like it in Baton Rouge
    MY SQUADS

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,873 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    *pours out a little liquor*
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • still-SBPstill-SBP Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited December 2010

Actually she was the 2nd Ms Tee was the first.
  • __illmaticz__illmaticz Posts: 187
    edited December 2010
    i read she got shot 26 times....gawd damn. rip.
    edited December 2010
    still-SBP wrote: »
    Actually she was the 2nd Ms Tee was the first.

U right, Ms. Tee was the first, my cousin from N.O. and he use to bring tapes for us to listen 2
    MY SQUADS

• LuckyFaceLuckyFace Posts: 119
    edited December 2010
    Man, 26 times shoot is no joke, R.I.P.
  • Dee112Dee112 Posts: 294
    edited December 2010
    C/S

yeah it is and ive heard alot of stories about it down their one in particular a guy who graduated in my class had his throat slashed down their
    edited December 2010
    It's crazy in the boot.
  • ..Menace....Menace.. Posts: 397
    edited December 2010
    Did't know her that well. but RIP
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    R. I. (who?) P.
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
  • KTULU IS BACKKTULU IS BACK Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    lol at so few replies

nobody cared about this ho
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Who??????????????