what's worse ppl who won't let the past go? or ppl who follow EVERY new trend?

2»

Replies

• CMacCMac Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Trend Following sounds pointless and whack but not letting the pass go is far worst, past problems have a way of creeping up on you in the present which will hold you back from shit you want to do in the future.
  • afro thunderafro thunder Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Nothings worse than being a lemming but living in the past could also prevent you from living. So both take a L.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Nothing better then being a father. Posts: 22,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Nothings worse than being a lemming but living in the past could also prevent you from living. So both take a L.

I think ur looking to far into this topic and over reading it
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    trend followers are the WOAT. it doesnt matter the era nothing is worse then trend followers.

kanye-west-skinny-jeans.gif
    2000's skinny jeans.

retrocuts_052_1.jpg
    90's gumby fades.

JheriCurl1.jpg
    80's jheri curls.

discoman3.jpg
    70's fly away collars and chest hair

trends are the WOAT!!!!! at least you can learn something from the past. all you can learn from trends is how stupid they usually are.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    trend followers are the WOAT. it doesnt matter the era nothing is worse then trend followers.

kanye-west-skinny-jeans.gif
    2000's skinny jeans.

retrocuts_052_1.jpg
    90's gumby fades.

JheriCurl1.jpg
    80's jheri curls.

discoman3.jpg
    70's fly away collars and chest hair

trends are the WOAT!!!!! at least you can learn something from the past. all you can learn from trends is how stupid they usually are.

I had a box cut till like 93.. Lol
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    trend followers are woat, but wont let the past go niggas are right behind em..
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    But then u have people who gotta be tha FIRST to have EVERYTHING and try to laugh @ u cuz "you aint up on it" new gadgets like phones, ( nigga I jus got my blackberry I don't want no fuckin droid!) New clothing brands n styles ( last year u was a thug now u a "white boy swag nigga") then try n dog u cuz u dress yo way like " niggas don't wear braids no mo. Or wear white tee's.." And music ( nigga wayne come out wit "new" shyt every other week I'm not buyin another mixtape) the nigga who follows EVERY new trend..
    The person following new trends.. FOH! wit them skinny jeans. Now everybody got Louis Vuitton & Gucci, people be pushin that in your face like....
  • dj expaniumdj expanium Posts: 3,581
    edited December 2010
    CMac wrote: »
    Trend Following sounds pointless and whack but not letting the pass go is far worst, past problems have a way of creeping up on you in the present which will hold you back from shit you want to do in the future.
    Not necessarily. But if you choose things because you like them, it doesn't hurt you at all.
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    If you aint had an ill box in the 90s, u was lame

theres a difference between being a trend follower and being up with (and enjoying) the times. As is there's a difference between having an appreciation for the past and being stuck in the past
  • dj expaniumdj expanium Posts: 3,581
    edited December 2010
    Perfect wrote: »
    If you aint had an ill box in the 90s, u was lame

theres a difference between being a trend follower and being up with (and enjoying) the times. As is there's a difference between having an appreciation for the past and being stuck in the past
    Agreed!!!!
2»