What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

********Jeff Axel the Blackman vs. Goobs******** (UPDATED Disses released, post #1)

Replies

• Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I heard Goobs got a Hollywood movie deal that will tell his life story and his rise to fame which means the flick will be

STARRI
    NG
    GOOBS

Dont bring your kids though the scenes will contain a lotta

VIOL
    ENCE
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    JEFF AXEL can speak braille.
    I wanna take you higher...
  • illogicsillogics Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Repost
    illogics wrote: »
    Goobs Decoded:

"I'm the worst crack dealer/ I'm the best crack dealer"

This line seems to not really make sense at first. But the nigga Goobs paints whole pictures with few words. He's the worst crack dealer in the sense that he's holding the most corners, thereby selling the most poison causing the further deterioration of his customers and the neighborhood. He's the best Crack dealer in the sense of what I mentioned before. He's holding the most corners in the hood successfully, seeing more profit from his activities than any competitor.

You see how multi-faceted this nigga is in his simplicity?
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    you too

who patronizing?

Who bein sarcastic?

Who bein condescending b?
    thanx bruh and the game has been missing the element of an entertaining rapper I just wanna stay in my element and amuse people while having fun with my music

ODB was a crackhead with inherent mental illness. What the hell is wrong with you?
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ODB was a crackhead with inherent mental illness. What the hell is wrong with you?

well i'm slightly schitzophranic and i just want to make music to stand out rapping about being a gangsta, drug dealer, how much swag i have, girls, weed/ liquor is getting boring and repetitive and the game is looking for something different
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    well i'm slightly schitzophranic and i just want to make music to stand out rapping about being a gangsta, drug dealer, how much swag i have, girls, weed/ liquor is getting boring and repetitive and the game is looking for something different

You're not schitzophrenic and schitzophrenia is nothing to make fun of. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking it's funny.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    I hope you all die
    edited January 2011
    You're not schitzophrenic and schitzophrenia is nothing to make fun of. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking it's funny.

do you kno me??? NOPE was you there when I went through pshyciatric evaluations??? NOPE was you there when I was going through legal troubles and had to take surveys and tests for the judge to see where my head was at??? NOPE so how do you have the audacity to tell me about myself ur a funny guy

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,884 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    do you kno me??? NOPE was you there when I went through pshyciatric evaluations??? NOPE was you there when I was going through legal troubles and had to take surveys and tests for the judge to see where my head was at??? NOPE so how do you have the audacity to tell me about myself ur a funny guy

got damn shit gettin real
  • illogicsillogics Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,884 Regulator
    edited January 2011

my mistake

shit is getting JEFF AXEL!
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Shit just got way too real in here
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • KameKame Posts: 24,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Some serious shit here........................................... Ic is buzzin
    r1jvo9.jpg

TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    edited January 2011
    shit is serious now
    edited January 2011
    my mistake

shit is getting JEFF AXEL!

lmao im fine i just didn't like how dude tried callin me out and tell me about myself??!! that's fuckin ridiculous (RZA voice)

edited January 2011
    lmao im fine i just didn't like how dude tried callin me out and tell me about myself??!! that's fuckin ridiculous (RZA voice)

rza.jpg...........
    edited January 2011
    I told ya'll JEFF AXEL AINT NUTHIN TO FUCK WIT
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Go
    obs
    is th
    e Bes
    t
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
    edited January 2011
    JEFF AXEL can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.
    edited January 2011
    Damn, shit got so real niggas ain't even postin in here no more
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    edited January 2011
    Jeff axel aint nothin to fuck wit!
    Jeff axel aint nothin to fuck wit!
    edited January 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Damn, shit got so real niggas ain't even postin in here no more

im fine bruh he doesn't know me or wat I've went through so it aint no point to get mad at that hoecake. his post reaked of hate as soon as he got in here every one of his post were angry lmao

edited January 2011
    im fine bruh he doesn't know me or wat I've went through so it aint no point to get mad at that hoecake. his post reaked of hate as soon as he got in here every one of his post were angry lmao

You know that nigga like boys
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Yezzzirrr about time. Jeff Axel the Black Man is the Future.
    0698500_F_B991_463_C_8_F0_C_4926_DC9_B1806_15715_00000.jpg
    edited January 2011

You ain't got shit.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    I hope you all die
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    "You ran ya mouth....you shouldna did that"

vs.

"I heard ya girl could suck BESKITBAWL, thru a straw
    If that's the case JeffAxel gon' have a party in between her jaws
    Shorty got done clappin JeffAxel the Black tryna hit it from the back
    My dick squirm like a fish outta WAWTERRR hope I don't get cum in ya track