********Jeff Axel the Blackman vs. Goobs******** (UPDATED Disses released, post #1)

Replies

• Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 6,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I heard Goobs got a Hollywood movie deal that will tell his life story and his rise to fame which means the flick will be

STARRI
    NG
    GOOBS

Dont bring your kids though the scenes will contain a lotta

VIOL
    ENCE
  • KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    JEFF AXEL can speak braille.
  • illogicsillogics Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Repost
    illogics wrote: »
    Goobs Decoded:

"I'm the worst crack dealer/ I'm the best crack dealer"

This line seems to not really make sense at first. But the nigga Goobs paints whole pictures with few words. He's the worst crack dealer in the sense that he's holding the most corners, thereby selling the most poison causing the further deterioration of his customers and the neighborhood. He's the best Crack dealer in the sense of what I mentioned before. He's holding the most corners in the hood successfully, seeing more profit from his activities than any competitor.

You see how multi-faceted this nigga is in his simplicity?
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    you too

who patronizing?

Who bein sarcastic?

Who bein condescending b?
    thanx bruh and the game has been missing the element of an entertaining rapper I just wanna stay in my element and amuse people while having fun with my music

ODB was a crackhead with inherent mental illness. What the hell is wrong with you?
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 27,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    ODB was a crackhead with inherent mental illness. What the hell is wrong with you?

well i'm slightly schitzophranic and i just want to make music to stand out rapping about being a gangsta, drug dealer, how much swag i have, girls, weed/ liquor is getting boring and repetitive and the game is looking for something different
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    well i'm slightly schitzophranic and i just want to make music to stand out rapping about being a gangsta, drug dealer, how much swag i have, girls, weed/ liquor is getting boring and repetitive and the game is looking for something different

You're not schitzophrenic and schitzophrenia is nothing to make fun of. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking it's funny.
    edited January 2011
    You're not schitzophrenic and schitzophrenia is nothing to make fun of. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking it's funny.

do you kno me??? NOPE was you there when I went through pshyciatric evaluations??? NOPE was you there when I was going through legal troubles and had to take surveys and tests for the judge to see where my head was at??? NOPE so how do you have the audacity to tell me about myself ur a funny guy
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,397 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    do you kno me??? NOPE was you there when I went through pshyciatric evaluations??? NOPE was you there when I was going through legal troubles and had to take surveys and tests for the judge to see where my head was at??? NOPE so how do you have the audacity to tell me about myself ur a funny guy

got damn shit gettin real
  • illogicsillogics Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 50,397 Regulator
    edited January 2011

my mistake

shit is getting JEFF AXEL!
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Shit just got way too real in here
  • KameKame Posts: 23,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Some serious shit here........................................... Ic is buzzin
    edited January 2011
    shit is serious now
    edited January 2011
    my mistake

shit is getting JEFF AXEL!

lmao im fine i just didn't like how dude tried callin me out and tell me about myself??!! that's fuckin ridiculous (RZA voice)
    edited January 2011
    lmao im fine i just didn't like how dude tried callin me out and tell me about myself??!! that's fuckin ridiculous (RZA voice)

rza.jpg...........
    edited January 2011
    I told ya'll JEFF AXEL AINT NUTHIN TO FUCK WIT
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 24,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Go
    obs
    is th
    e Bes
    t
    edited January 2011
    JEFF AXEL can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.
    edited January 2011
    Damn, shit got so real niggas ain't even postin in here no more
    edited January 2011
    Jeff axel aint nothin to fuck wit!
    Jeff axel aint nothin to fuck wit!
    edited January 2011
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Damn, shit got so real niggas ain't even postin in here no more

im fine bruh he doesn't know me or wat I've went through so it aint no point to get mad at that hoecake. his post reaked of hate as soon as he got in here every one of his post were angry lmao
    edited January 2011
    im fine bruh he doesn't know me or wat I've went through so it aint no point to get mad at that hoecake. his post reaked of hate as soon as he got in here every one of his post were angry lmao

You know that nigga like boys
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Yezzzirrr about time. Jeff Axel the Black Man is the Future.
    edited January 2011

You ain't got shit.
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    "You ran ya mouth....you shouldna did that"

vs.

"I heard ya girl could suck BESKITBAWL, thru a straw
    If that's the case JeffAxel gon' have a party in between her jaws
    Shorty got done clappin JeffAxel the Black tryna hit it from the back
    My dick squirm like a fish outta WAWTERRR hope I don't get cum in ya track

hmmmmm
This discussion has been closed.