Ayo Du maybe I got this all wrong but

Replies

• jackthemackjackthemack Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    *shocked at Ducky's post*

real talk I came in here ready to LOL

but on some sincere shit, ain't none of this is funny

my nigga's post count is way too substantial to be on the net, instead of out there on that grind so he can provide a house for his own wife and child :shrugs

having a kid is serious business, hopefully he got a plan or shit will be crucial:(

Niggas is losers Blak. Grown ass losers. Shit's disgusting.
  • iamkangiamkang Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    LMAO at boychest being 34 and reppin on himself pussy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    iamkang wrote: »
    LMAO at boychest being 34 and reppin on himself pussy.

u keep throwing darts my way like u got a problem ... whats the deal ? something must got u upset u keeping my name in ya posts I dont know u .....
    edited February 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    So is this the beginning of another systematic destruction?

It could very well be sir.
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    This does remind me of the American Loo shit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Ducky wrote: »
    If you say so.... you ol take some pictures of me walking around a corner that will make me seem real cool online ass nigga

u saying capB is posting a facade ? from a intellectual standpoint dude seems on point and about his paper ..
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Niggas is losers Blak. Grown ass losers. Shit's disgusting.

LMAO @ you making this subliminal "intervention" thread but trying to make it look like you just clowning on some Donkey ish

you say you don't care but we all know you upped this shit cause you really concerned about Du and his fam

you just wanted to make sure the baby would be taken care of and that Du would be responsible

Dink you got a good heart nh:(
    Chicity
  • DuckyDucky Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    u saying capB is posting a facade ? from a intellectual standpoint dude seems on point and about his paper ..

ive been saying that..
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ive been saying that..

please explain how so??
    this should be intresting...

and since im puttin up a facade..
    later on ill post when i get back to my room..

what room u say?? my 4 star stay at the Hilton in Costa Mesa..
    let u check my IP and see "if im jus talkin"
    edited February 2011
    LMAO @ you making this subliminal "intervention" thread but trying to make it look like you just clowning on some Donkey ish

you say you don't care but we all know you upped this shit cause you really concerned about Du and his fam

you just wanted to make sure the baby would be taken care of and that Du would be responsible

Dink you got a good heart nh:(
    Somebody needs to intervene. His mama aint shit for lettin him live there that long. HIs girl aint shit for fallin for an aint shit nigga. His kid aint gon be shit cuz his daddy aint shit and he gon grow up in the same house his daddy was born in. Just a cycle of bum ass niggas goin through that house.
    Chicity
  • DuckyDucky Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    please explain how so??
    this should be intresting...

and since im puttin up a facade..
    later on ill post when i get back to my room..

what room u say?? my 4 star stay at the Hilton in Costa Mesa..
    let u check my IP and see "if im jus talkin"

I dont need to explain how nigga, its my opinion..but lulz at you trying to prove some shit to other men just to keep this going...kinda faggot shit is that

Oh shit a hotel room

"OH ILL SHOW YOU HOW REAL I AM"
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 24,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Sounds like your life sucks. My condolences.

..just my living arangements...
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    I dont need to explain how nigga, its my opinion..but lulz at you trying to prove some shit to other men just to keep this going...kinda faggot shit is that

Oh shit a hotel room

"OH ILL SHOW YOU HOW REAL I AM"
    so ur basis is all opinionated.. NO FACTS!!?
    so in other words.. ur jus a hater?? well proceed..

ill contnue enjoyin my life and u can keep drinkin and poppin pills to numb the pain that is ur pathdic life...
    edited February 2011
    but I like Du :(............

Dink you are a troutmouthed savage for what you said in this thread

let that nigga live tho
    edited February 2011
    Might as well move out. Tough break wee lad.

Du's modship should be revoked off of all the shit referenced in this thread. Always suspected his alcoholic jesus praying obese self wasnt doing much. Scust B. At least he got his mommas house he can raise his seed in.

Its kinda sad, but I'm on a good routine right now. Its just not very exciting living at home, but I'm past that stage in life anyways.
    edited February 2011
    but I like Du :(............

Dink you are a troutmouthed savage for what you said in this thread

let that nigga live tho

Nah he gotta go. He resign from Donkey mod and I'll leave him alone.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,997 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    firstly the cap b moment was timing...nothing more, nothing less...

it was funny no doubt, but th timing of it is what made it more than what it was...

secondly, i was out on my own from 20-25 and did a lotta dumb ass shit, and put myself on the line for all the wrong people....

summer of '06 came around and basically i was running around wreckless with a bunch of my homeboys who just came home from jail...... word got back to my mother and she made a deal with me.

come back home, get my life together, get back into church, and save up for a house... all i had to do was stop hanging in the streets,

was planning to move out 2 years ago...but by then me and my lady were serious enough to make whatever move we were going to make together...so now it's all just about proper timing...

i owe no one an explanation...but if yall gonna talk about it for this many pages i might as well shed a little light on the subject....
    Chicity
    edited February 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »

it was funny no doubt, but th timing of it is what made it more than what it was...

secondly, i was out on my own from 20-25 and did a lotta dumb ass shit, and put myself on the line for all the wrong people....

summer of '06 came around and basically i was running around wreckless with a bunch of my homeboys who just came home from jail...... word got back to my mother and she made a deal with me.

come back home, get my life together, get back into church, and save up for a house... all i had to do was stop hanging in the streets,

was planning to move out 2 years ago...but by then me and my lady were serious enough to make whatever move we were going to make together...so now it's all just about proper timing...

i owe no one an explanation...but if yall gonna talk about it for this many pages i might as well shed a little light on the subject....

Du keep it real fam....................how long u been lurking?

and I was just about to log off haha
    edited February 2011

Aye I don't judge man. I had a girl over last night at like 3:30 in the morning and my mom was like "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SON ISN'T QUEER!" and had to meet her. Cock blocked by my own mother.
    Chicity
  • I Self Lord & MasterI Self Lord & Master Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011

why you give us something we arent owed?
    edited February 2011
    why you give us something we arent owed?

*DU*

Because Jesus died for our sins when we were nevery worthy of saving.

*DU*
    Chicity
    edited February 2011
    Lol Will Munny wildin.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    En Garde
    Popcorn.gif.............
    edited February 2011
    That's a lot of words for something that ain't gonna make people change thier minds.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 53,997 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    naw it's been a long weekend, i've been online, just ain't fucked with the IC.. i prolly woulda been posted up in this thread

but i mean, aint' really shit i can say about the situation other than what i said....

i ain't on no bum shit.. and that's real talk,

but if that's what yall wanna see, then that's what yall wanna see...
This discussion has been closed.