Cheap Seats boxing presents: Tommy Billfiger vs Chi-town bully

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    so is the fight going down or not today is THURSDAY.
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 11,464 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    so is the fight going down or not today is THURSDAY.

word,wurd,werd.
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this shit ain't happening
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    this shit ain't happening

seem like it.
  • 44Since8844Since88 Taking it one day at a time.... HoustonPosts: 22,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    wtf how you niggas still got screenshots from the old IC? fuckin ridiculous...
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

lmfao nigga had that in the vault and shit.
    edited April 2011

lol e beef never dies, niggas gotta stay strapped bruh

nh
  • peagle05peagle05 The People's Mod Posts: 25,041 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    lol e beef never dies, niggas gotta stay strapped bruh

nh

lmao. fucked up thing is i remember reading that thread
    edited April 2011
    Since u objective what do you remember from that thread or the aftermath of it?

Is what Im sayin accurate?

i dont remember the details but seeing the posts you put up, i just know i remember reading it.
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance currently working on a Kansas City Shuffle NYCPosts: 30,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Since u objective what do you remember from that thread or the aftermath of it?

Is what Im sayin accurate?

I was in that thread and shit u posted that old ass sctreenshot of one of my post lol but naw Ike Turner was ducking that nigga could nt name no westside streets and kept stalling at one point niggas had a hard time believing he was in Chicago.
    edited April 2011
    peagle05 wrote: »
    lmao. fucked up thing is i remember reading that thread

lol yea so do I
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    WTF any of this have to do with Friday 4/8 @ 7:00 PM CST. IS A NIGGA GON DIE OR WHAT?!?!
    edited April 2011
    major pain wrote: »
    WTF any of this have to do with Friday 4/8 @ 7:00 PM CST. IS A NIGGA GON DIE OR WHAT?!?!

^^^^^^^^^^^ plus its posed to rain in the Chi this weekend. Them niccas gon be looking like the fight scene in the Outsiders.
    edited April 2011
    major pain wrote: »

this nigga stupid..this has been the main point of his posts lmao
  • ReppinTimeReppinTime Emperor Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 1 guests)
    Chitown Bully Lurk_Hinrich Tommy bilfiger D.D.S. Elzo69Reloaded major pain peagle05

It aint going to happen cause Tom has done everythingl but call for a truce
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    peagle05 wrote: »
    this nigga stupid..this has been the main point of his posts lmao

I'm dead ass serious too.... I want to see this shit on the front page.
  • rice n gravyrice n gravy Posts: 3,324
    edited April 2011
    *dexter morgan voice*

tonights the night?
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ghost! wrote: »
    u know what else is funny about this thread. seeing other nigs beefs with each other. lol, like this needs to be the offical CS beef thread. lol
    like u see a dude reply to a comment b4 his, the his rival comes in and b like "shut up nigga" then their beef conts. lol this is great.
    Aint you a white bitch??

Guarantee we'd all stop beefin' in two seconds and crack your peckawood face open for being a faggitt-ass bitch.
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    Aint you a white bitch??

Guarantee we'd all stop beefin' in two seconds and crack your peckawood face open for being a faggitt-ass bitch.

1st off u dumb fuk i'm blk. 2nd off....dont ever address me again until u stop taken photos n ur bahroom w a fake ass bullet proof vest on....like tommy said "we dont believe u, u need mo people". fake revolutionist ass nig....this dude.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Bilfiger you say the same shit all the damn time god damn get a new script
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ghost! wrote: »
    1st off u dumb fuk i'm blk. 2nd off....dont ever address me again until u stop taken photos n ur bahroom w a fake ass bullet proof vest on....like tommy said "we dont believe u, u need mo people". fake revolutionist ass nig....this dude.

I got this sissy-bitch speakin' in "cracka-ebonics" quoting Tommy, and reminiscing about my "photos" while he got a makeshift Klan-hood in his avatar and reps a redneck town of cracka bitches....

LOL, fuck your Soul bitch I got you talking about "revolution" after calling you a "white bitch", sound just like a scary cracka.
    edited April 2011
    how we stupid, if ya was planning a fight?

cmon bruh, dont try to turn this around on the rest of us..act like you know what the IC is all about.

either way, I won.
    edited April 2011
    how we stupid, if ya was planning a fight?

cmon bruh, dont try to turn this around on the rest of us..act like you know what the IC is all about.

either way, I won.

nigga dont give a fuck, he just want them thread numbers
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I got this sissy-bitch speakin' in "cracka-ebonics" quoting Tommy, and reminiscing about my "photos" while he got a makeshift Klan-hood in his avatar and reps a redneck town of cracka bitches....

LOL, fuck your Soul bitch I got you talking about "revolution" after calling you a "white bitch", sound just like a scary cracka.

Ahhh yea buddy....this all the attention ur gonna get from me,carry ur corny ass back to the reason. not a fuk care about u homie....troll on
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    riiiiiiiiight... smh at this nigga pullin his own card clown
This discussion has been closed.