«13456756

Replies

  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    It's not Racist @ all unless you and Edomite/White Person
    The True Nation of Israel are:
    1. Judah= Blacks
    2 Benjamin= West Indians
    3. Levi= Hatians
    4.= Simeon= Dominicans
    5.= Zebulon= Guatemala= to Panama
    6. Ephraim= Puerto Ricans
    7. Manasseh= Cubans
    8. Gad= North Americans Indians
    9. Reuben Seminole Indians
    10 Napthali= Argentina to Chile
    11. Asher= Columbia to Uruguay
    12. Issachar= Mexicans

    These are the REAL TRIBES !!!!!!!!!!!
    I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!!
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Ok so lets say that you are right......do you think Jesus is going to give you a homey pass into heaven for being black? Does that justify putting yourself back under the law and committing spiritual fornication? Does this change the fact that Jesus came to save Jew and Gentile? Or is this yet another way that blacks (and the whites have a version of this too its called identity christianity or the british israelitism which they say that the jews are edomites as well) try to elevate their meaningless skin color to more importance than it really should have, which is none.
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    @ BLue Falcon
    The challenge was to disprove who the True Nation of Israel are! We didn't become any Color until we got to America, but let me give you a some starts

    1 Genesis 15:13 "Know of surety that thy seed shall be brought into a land that neither they nor thy fathers have know. And they shall serve/ be enslaved 400 yrs." We have not been in this country for 400 yrs contrary to what the white man has said.
    Also In genesis, The story of Issac's Twin Son's from Rebeka. And Yahawah said, The two seeds in thy womb, represent 2 Nations, and the elder shall serve the younger" The elder, who was called Esau, when he was born, was born RED & Hairy, just like these white people are today, and sold his birthright to Jacob, the younger, for a piece of meat. He had NO INTEGRITY!!!!! If you gonna disprove what I am saying, use the scriptures, not your own heart. He did not come to save the World!!!! Just the Israelites, His Chosen people. And the Israelites are not white.
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Before we start making wild claims I think you are missing the obvious that this is talking about the slavery in Egypt NOT America.
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    Again, you have to KNOW what you're talking about. I gave you a beginning to start with, because it sounds like your not investigating.

    Read Deut. the 28th chapter, where it talks about Israel being brought into to Egypt again with ships into slavery. When you look at the Norther Africa, there's no way you need to take a ship to get to Egypt. but to get to the new Egypt/America you do. If you're going to prove me wrong, @ least come with something more than what you think. I can get a lot deeper if you would like, if you watch the Youtube clip I posted, and the videos that follow it, you will see.

    Psalms 83:4 " Let us cut them off from being a Nation, that the name Israel shall no more be in remembrance." We are the only people that have know history!! Those people over in the Middle East are not the Real Jews, that's why they are called Jew-Ish
    Real Quick---- How could Moses have Pharoah believe he was his son if he were a white baby, or white man?? He had to be of color, every Prophet, including Yahawashi, who you ignorantly call Jesus. "He had hair like wool, and skin of Bronze!!!
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    It's not Racist @ all unless you and Edomite/White Person
    The True Nation of Israel are:
    1. Judah= Blacks
    2 Benjamin= West Indians
    3. Levi= Hatians
    4.= Simeon= Dominicans
    5.= Zebulon= Guatemala= to Panama
    6. Ephraim= Puerto Ricans
    7. Manasseh= Cubans
    8. Gad= North Americans Indians
    9. Reuben Seminole Indians
    10 Napthali= Argentina to Chile
    11. Asher= Columbia to Uruguay
    12. Issachar= Mexicans

    These are the REAL TRIBES !!!!!!!!!!!
    I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

    are u one of those Hebrews who hate black Africans and black American women?
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    @ musicology1985
    Who Helped Esau sell us into Slavery is the question you should be asking.
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    Everybody wants to throw Hate @ the True Hebrews to take away from the fact that We ARE The True Hebrews. The challenge was to prove me wrong, which no one has done as of yet.
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    Again, you have to KNOW what you're talking about. I gave you a beginning to start with, because it sounds like your not investigating.

    Read Deut. the 28th chapter, where it talks about Israel being brought into to Egypt again with ships into slavery. When you look at the Norther Africa, there's no way you need to take a ship to get to Egypt. but to get to the new Egypt/America you do. If you're going to prove me wrong, @ least come with something more than what you think. I can get a lot deeper if you would like, if you watch the Youtube clip I posted, and the videos that follow it, you will see.

    Psalms 83:4 " Let us cut them off from being a Nation, that the name Israel shall no more be in remembrance." We are the only people that have know history!! Those people over in the Middle East are not the Real Jews, that's why they are called Jew-Ish
    Real Quick---- How could Moses have Pharoah believe he was his son if he were a white baby, or white man?? He had to be of color, every Prophet, including Yahawashi, who you ignorantly call Jesus. "He had hair like wool, and skin of Bronze!!!

    You gave me Genesis that is BEFORE Duet.

    You aren't giving a reason as to why this prophecy made atleast 4000 years before america was around is refering to America. How do you know that the Egyptians didn't transport their slaves with ships? Why wouldn't "Egypt" be a reference to Babylon another nation that took Israel captive.

    Have you read all of Psalms 83? This is what the enemies of Israel are saying but does this mean it happened? NO Israel was in rememberance even up until the time of Jesus and we still know the name of Israel TODAY. So obviously the enemies of Israel and God were NOT successful in their endeavor.

    Who said Moses was white? And more importantly who cares? Skin color doesn't change anything.

    I don't ignorantly call Him Jesus its an english transliteration.

    So no white people have hair like wool? And the bible doesn't say Jesus has skin of bronze the bible says....

    Revelation 1:15-17 (King James Version)

    15And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

    16And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

    17And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:


    Its not of brass its like brass as if it burned. You know what color brass burns. WHITE. You know what this is a description of? Jesus in His full glrory. Read the account of the transfiguration of Jesus infront of the disciples. How many times have u seen the sun shine black? ABSOLUTELY NONE!
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    Everybody wants to throw Hate @ the True Hebrews to take away from the fact that We ARE The True Hebrews. The challenge was to prove me wrong, which no one has done as of yet.

    Nobody is throwing hate, my concern is that you are placing too much value on your supposed hebrew lineage and not on the fact that being a jew by birth doesn't mean you will go to heaven. A jew in the new testament is one who has recieved the circumcision of the heart and not of the flesh. And the fact that you are putting yourself back under the law is another troubling problem.
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    @ Blue Falcon. The challenge was to prove who the REAL HEBREWS WERE!!! The Bible is written in Parables for a Reason, it's not a novel. It speaks about the past, present, and the future. If you look at my reply I stated that color didn't matter until we got to America. You must be an Edomite urself. Prove me wrong!!! That the Twelve Tribes are NOT who I stated in my above replies. I am not a Racist @ all. I can't be, I love all my people of the Twelve Tribes

    @ ANKH Ahch, that's just the beginning. We have a whole history that has been lost to us due to our forefathers worshipping falsr Gods of wood and stone, like the cross, that wall that both Muslims and so-called Jews pray to in the Middle East. We were allowed to be brought into captivity, to be taken out of remebrance. BUT when you come into the Truth, you break the first yoke. The Most High allowed the White Man/Esau to be our whipping belt because of our own wretchedness, with Hangings, which is how Yahawashi was killed, not on a CROSS, and other Willie Lynch style slavery, which has us fighting each other til this day. It's up to us to come into the Truth for ourselves and into repentance. To follow the Law, Statutes, and Commandments that were given to the Israelites!!! Not these so-called white Jews!!! Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    @ Blue Falcon. The challenge was to prove who the REAL HEBREWS WERE!!! The Bible is written in Parables for a Reason, it's not a novel. It speaks about the past, present, and the future. If you look at my reply I stated that color didn't matter until we got to America. You must be an Edomite urself. Prove me wrong!!! That the Twelve Tribes are NOT who I stated in my above replies. I am not a Racist @ all. I can't be, I love all my people of the Twelve Tribes

    @ ANKH Ahch, that's just the beginning. We have a whole history that has been lost to us due to our forefathers worshipping falsr Gods of wood and stone, like the cross, that wall that both Muslims and so-called Jews pray to in the Middle East. We were allowed to be brought into captivity, to be taken out of remebrance. BUT when you come into the Truth, you break the first yoke. The Most High allowed the White Man/Esau to be our whipping belt because of our own wretchedness, with Hangings, which is how Yahawashi was killed, not on a CROSS, and other Willie Lynch style slavery, which has us fighting each other til this day. It's up to us to come into the Truth for ourselves and into repentance. To follow the Law, Statutes, and Commandments that were given to the Israelites!!! Not these so-called white Jews!!! Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

    1. So you cannot refute what I said about your misuse of the biblical text so rather u switch up and call me an edomite. lol. And no I'm not white I'm black.

    2. If skin color doesn't matter then why are you memeber of the black hebrew israelites. You love everybody that is of course for the "edomites".

    3. And I'd like to know how you know your a jew and not a Hamite?

    4. How do you figure that Jesus wasn't crucified when the bible says he was crucified.

    5. YOu realize by putting yourself under the law you are pronouncing a curse upon yourself and are committing spiritual fornication.
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    I can dispute you, but first prove me wrong, as I posted originally. See, all your doing is throwing stuff out there. I asked, to watch this video, and the corresponding ones that follow and then prove me wrong. You know you can't, so you bring up other stuff. So, before I proceed with ur answers, you first have to answer mine. You can answer a question with a question.


    It's not Racist @ all unless you and Edomite/White Person
    The True Nation of Israel are:
    1. Judah= Blacks
    2 Benjamin= West Indians
    3. Levi= Hatians
    4.= Simeon= Dominicans
    5.= Zebulon= Guatemala= to Panama
    6. Ephraim= Puerto Ricans
    7. Manasseh= Cubans
    8. Gad= North Americans Indians
    9. Reuben Seminole Indians
    10 Napthali= Argentina to Chile
    11. Asher= Columbia to Uruguay
    12. Issachar= Mexicans

    These are the REAL TRIBES !!!!!!!!!!!
    I DARE ANYONE TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!!
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    "And we are witnesses of all things which he [Jesus] did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree" (Acts 10.39.)
    "And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre." (Acts 13.29.)
    "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness"

    These are all in the scriptures. Read them for yourself
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    @ musicology1985
    Who Helped Esau sell us into Slavery is the question you should be asking.

    so u want revenge? there are original black jews in Africa who don't hate all Africans, why does your sect hate all Africans when not all were involved?
  • Mr. AJMr. AJ Posts: 1,707
    edited January 2010
    Shalam Ahchyam! I see Yahsharahla is in here finally. I wouldn't waste anytime on these troglodyte's because this isn't for them anyway. Only message we got for them (Edomites) is the fall of their empire. And for your info you devil, Yahsharahla (Israel) is not of Christianity doctrine nor is of that babylonian sage cult called Judaism. So you know that you would be wasting your time and ours coming at us with that madness your into that you yourself dont understand.
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    Revenge is Mine Saith the Lord
    This is not about revenge, it is about REMEBRANCE!!! Don't get mad at the Brothers, Especially if they spitting the Truth!! Which usually hurts those that want to don't want to hear that what they/we have been brought up to believe is false. The pastors/preachers/priests/bishops are not giving us the True message @ all. The original post was spreading some good info for ALL the twelve Tribes, which I listed below. Wisemen or Men who seek True wisdom, investigate first before they make statements that aren't correct. IF you think I'm wrong, investigate what I'm saying first, and then make a comment.

    @Mr.AJ Thanks Ahch
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    "And we are witnesses of all things which he [Jesus] did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree" (Acts 10.39.)
    "And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre." (Acts 13.29.)
    "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness"

    These are all in the scriptures. Read them for yourself

    Mark 15:27
    And with him (Jesus) they crucify two thieves; the one on his right hand, and the other on his left.

    Question if Jesus was hung from a (literal)tree then why did Jesus have his disciples handle his hands and feet? If you are hung the focus would be the neck and back not the feet and hands. And I have no real interest in refuting your cliams to be a jew that is fine if you wish to believe that. However your system of theology is horridly flawed if you think that by putting emphasis on being a jew and following the law that you are some how better and more informed than others. And to base your theology on ur color and not Christ on the cross is to show a grave misunderstanding of the scriptures that will land u in the lake of fire if you do not repent of your proud and wicked ways.
  • blue falconblue falcon Posts: 128
    edited January 2010
    Mr. AJ wrote: »
    Shalam Ahchyam! I see Yahsharahla is in here finally. I wouldn't waste anytime on these troglodyte's because this isn't for them anyway. Only message we got for them (Edomites) is the fall of their empire. And for your info you devil, Yahsharahla (Israel) is not of Christianity doctrine nor is of that babylonian sage cult called Judaism. So you know that you would be wasting your time and ours coming at us with that madness your into that you yourself dont understand.

    Are you talking to me or someone else? I'll assume ur talking to me.

    I'm no devil my friend I'm a born again Christian I've recieved the circumcision of the heart and spirit making me and all other born again christinas the REAL JEWS.

    Romans 2:28-29 (King James Version)

    28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

    29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

    follow the law all you want my friend. Use all the hebrew words you want and keep babbling on about how you are a real jew. As long as you are under the law and not under grace you are nothing more than a spiritually blind infant. You need to repent of you foolishness and spiritual fornication and turn to Jesus for salvation.
  • musicology1985musicology1985 Posts: 4,632
    edited January 2010
    Madad wrote: »
    Revenge is Mine Saith the Lord
    This is not about revenge, it is about REMEBRANCE!!! Don't get mad at the Brothers, Especially if they spitting the Truth!! Which usually hurts those that want to don't want to hear that what they/we have been brought up to believe is false. The pastors/preachers/priests/bishops are not giving us the True message @ all. The original post was spreading some good info for ALL the twelve Tribes, which I listed below. Wisemen or Men who seek True wisdom, investigate first before they make statements that aren't correct. IF you think I'm wrong, investigate what I'm saying first, and then make a comment.

    @Mr.AJ Thanks Ahch

    so u see the Americas and Israel as your homeland? u ain't gotta answer if u don't want to.

    O and I appreciate the tribal breakdowns, very informative.
  • MadadMadad Posts: 17
    edited January 2010
    I can tell there is no point. If you really wanted me to answer you, you would have answered me. I have said you can't answer a question with a question. I only offered some information. have you even watched the Curses video?
    As a "Black Man" as you say, wouldn't you @ least take a look at what I'm talking about, and then have an opinion?
«13456756
Sign In or Register to comment.