Uppity dudes/females unnappreciation

2

Replies

  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    I don't think Talib did that to be "uppity"...I feel it has more to do with the stigma that is attached to Colt45 and how it was marketed solely to the African American community. I mean, you never saw the billboards for Colt45 in well established neighborhoods...you seen them in the poor, drug infested blocks that were populated by African Americans. They did nothing to help or uplift the communities...they promoted violence, and pushed the product on the black youth.

    This is true...yet Hennessey, which is Talib's favorite drink of choice is up in billboards as well..in Black communities. But yeah, thinking about Colt 45 reminds me of the Youngbloodz and their infatuation with the infamous drink.
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    This is true...yet Hennessey, which is Talib's favorite drink of choice is up in billboards as well..in Black communities. But yeah, thinking about Colt 45 reminds me of the Youngbloodz and their infatuation with the infamous drink.

    Let us not forget...Hennessy is marketed as a drink of choice for those that can spare the few extra dollars for that spirit. Hennessy can be found in certain magazine publications, and it does not target just one ethinicity. You can find Hennessy billboards in major metropolitan cities in various degreeing neighborhoods....not just saturated in one location.
  • NatTurner1972NatTurner1972 Posts: 239
    edited April 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    I don't think Talib did that to be "uppity"...I feel it has more to do with the stigma that is attached to Colt45 and how it was marketed solely to the African American community. I mean, you never saw the billboards for Colt45 in well established neighborhoods...you seen them in the poor, drug infested blocks that were populated by African Americans. They did nothing to help or uplift the communities...they promoted violence, and pushed the product on the black youth.

    True dat I like Talib but I disagree with him and Chuck D plus their are plenty of products that so called uplift the community but our bad for us(ie McDonalds etc) Alcohol is Alcohol whether it's Malt Liqour or Moet if you get a DUI and kill someone the cops don't care what you were drinking it's the same difference Carry Outs and Mickey D's are more harmful to the hood than Malt Liquor real talk but you are entitled to your opinion you sound just like one of my ex-girlfriends she was a bourgie bitch(lmao)
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,119 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    I slap a uppity bitch with 10 inches of my limp dick.
  • ms.jonesms.jones Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    True dat I like Talib but I disagree wiith him and Chuck D plus their are plenty of products that so called uplift the community but our bad for us(ie McDonalds etc) Alcohol is Alcohol whether it's Malt Liqour or Moet if you get a DUI and kill someone the cops don't care what you were drinking it's the same difference Carry Outs and Mickey D's are more harmful to the hood than Malt Liquor real talk but you are entitled to your opinion you sound just like one of my ex-girlfriends she was a bourgie bitch(lmao)

    Well sir, as I clearly stated before....I's an uppity type chick, and I like myself just fine. I do agree with everything you just stated...I just gave my stance as to what his logic could have possibly been. Anywho, I bid you good day.

    @Maryvale, I like a good dick slap every now and then...keeps me in line.
  • JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 26,119 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Well sir, as I clearly stated before....I's an uppity type chick, and I like myself just fine. I do agree with everything you just stated...I just gave my stance as to what his logic could have possibly been. Anywho, I bid you good day.

    @Maryvale, I like a good dick slap every now and then...keeps me in line.


    damn right, bitch
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Well sir, as I clearly stated before....I's an uppity type chick, and I like myself just fine. I do agree with everything you just stated...I just gave my stance as to what his logic could have possibly been. Anywho, I bid you good day.

    @Maryvale, I like a good dick slap every now and then...keeps me in line.

    Damn...keeping it one hunnid...lol.
  • NatTurner1972NatTurner1972 Posts: 239
    edited April 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Well sir, as I clearly stated before....I's an uppity type chick, and I like myself just fine. I do agree with everything you just stated...I just gave my stance as to what his logic could have possibly been. Anywho, I bid you good day.


    It's all good Ms. Jones you came correct I just said Bourgie Bitch in Fun(lmao ) because my ex used to say the same shit to me Good day to you too no hard feelings here baby!
  • Coby VibesCoby Vibes Posts: 2,892
    edited April 2011
    lol aye pobrecito

    t/s you mad you dont meet the standards of a certain class of negro. step up instead of hating.
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    lol aye pobrecito

    t/s you mad you dont meet the standards of a certain class of negro. step up instead of hating.

    did i say i was a broke nigga? no, but just because i got a little money or class or whatever doesn't mean i'm gonna put myself above anyone else
  • Coby VibesCoby Vibes Posts: 2,892
    edited April 2011
    shtoopid wrote: »
    did i say i was a broke nigga? no, but just because i got a little money or class or whatever doesn't mean i'm gonna put myself above anyone else

    where you read the word broke in my post? and aint nothing wrong with putting yourself above some folks because some folks aint shit.
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    where you read the word broke in my post? and aint nothing wrong with putting yourself above some folks because some folks aint shit.

    you said "don't meet the standards of a certain class"

    this implies a certain standard of living which has a lot to do with money, education, ect.
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    uppity people are just as worse as a racist person
  • DEE-LICIOUSDEE-LICIOUS Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lmao @ takin the bus to the club....who the hell does THAT

    If ppl wanna be uppity- why do you care? Clearly you ain't the type that they would hang around anyway, since you don't like uppity people.

    I'm still rofl @ takin the bus to the club...that thought is like....lmao man. That thought would never cross my damn mind EVER in life...
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    shit i aint takin no damn bus to the club either
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    lmao @ takin the bus to the club....who the hell does THAT

    If ppl wanna be uppity- why do you care? Clearly you ain't the type that they would hang around anyway, since you don't like uppity people.

    I'm still rofl @ takin the bus to the club...that thought is like....lmao man. That thought would never cross my damn mind EVER in life...

    Probably the same folks that will be in the club with no shoes on because its hawt.
  • Knives AmilliKnives Amilli Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    My friend/roommate is easily the most uppity person I know...and this nigga will play that "im from Puerto Rico" card (y'know showing pride in coming from a hood type of place) every now and again.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I love people like that. There are few things in life more satisfying than seeing an uppity person get knocked down a peg or two.
  • deaththreatsdeaththreats Posts: 1,602
    edited April 2011
    shtoopid wrote: »
    i read some shit about niggas complaining cause they thought they thought they were above going to a concert sponsored by colt 45... it really ain't that serious. this reminded me how much i hate uppity niggas. just the other day my cousin didn't wanna go to the club cause he didn't have a car and thought he was too good to ride the bus. if he is spoken to by grimy looking individuals, he doesn't even respond. some people need to get of they high horse

    I aint uppity fam, but fuck taking the bus to the club playboy....
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I aint uppity fam, but fuck taking the bus to the club playboy....

    lol, why not? then you can get drunk and you won't have to drive home. if you pick up a girl or whatever, you can just call a cab. what's the problem?
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    shtoopid wrote: »
    lol, why not? then you can get drunk and you won't have to drive home. if you pick up a girl or whatever, you can just call a cab. what's the problem?

    you must live in NY?
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    shtoopid wrote: »
    lol, why not? then you can get drunk and you won't have to drive home. if you pick up a girl or whatever, you can just call a cab. what's the problem?

    LOL niggas be gettin fresh to wait at the bus stop doe?
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    uppity-negro.jpg?w=200&h=200

    ..................
  • Conscious__NkechiConscious__Nkechi Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Oh well, call me uppity. I don't like dirty finger nail hoodlums pawwing at me to get my attention. So I give them the "Nigga, fuck off" face. I don't speak, I don't respond to the wolf calls, because I know I am better than that. Fuck it. Being uppity has it advantages. I won't go to certain clubs because I know it will be unsavory characters in there. Heck no, cause my uppity ways won't permit me to tolerate such a level of lowlifeness.

    Yeah I wouldn't consider your standards to be uppity at all.
    And if that is uppity then apparently I need to get over myself because I won't tolerate strange guys making inappropriate comments about my body parts.
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Oh well, call me uppity. I don't like dirty finger nail hoodlums pawwing at me to get my attention. So I give them the "Nigga, fuck off" face. I don't speak, I don't respond to the wolf calls, because I know I am better than that. Fuck it. Being uppity has it advantages. I won't go to certain clubs because I know it will be unsavory characters in there. Heck no, cause my uppity ways won't permit me to tolerate such a level of lowlifeness.

    this post reeks of plap star
2
Sign In or Register to comment.