Is Rick Ross the only rapper left that still TRUSTS the black community for support?

Replies

• Calii ComfortCalii Comfort Posts: 3,250
    edited May 2011
    Even Basketball was invented by a white but blacks enjoy the sport as do whites

You need to move on from this i hate so and so mind state StillDreaming

no it wasn't you fucking retard it was created in south america by aztecs or mayans can't remember which one.
  • jonathandjonathand Posts: 3,144
    edited May 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I told you that I still own you :)

I just made you type 175 words that nobody read.

I own your life Jonathand.

I got you talking about the "Search function" and "Snitching" on an an internet forum.

Who's your Daddy white boy??
    That shit was meant for you and I know you read it. Im waiting for you to link your chump change though. Enough of the bullshit. Let me know when you ready to get embarrassed broke ass snitch...
  • RhymesfinestRhymesfinest Posts: 1,892
    edited May 2011
    I know what my brothers are capable of. But any African American that has succeeded in anything in this country knows that we all meet at one common denominator. Its the reason why when ever another black man and myself cross paths we look eachother in the eye and follow that with a greeting of what's up, or just a simple head nod. The ideas Im discussing in this thread cannot be described in a "scientific" way as your trying to........you HAVE TO BE black to understand where I'm coming from. There are brothers on the corner and brothers in Wall Street but we all started out as little black boys born in a country that was setup for us to lose. You wont see eye to eye with me No matter how you try to. I'm sorry you have no culture of your own(which is the only reason I can come up with why you post here) but I do and I value it more than you could ever understand. There is no race called USA, this country is called a melting pot fir a reason. I'm not gonna ignore my culturally differences from you just to satisfy your insecurities with your own culture.

I'm not white get that in ya head
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,250
    edited May 2011
    I heard you want that hard white shit
    Meet me in the tunnel, meet me in the tunnel
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452
    edited May 2011
    h rap was saying i waas you h rap does that he starts making up shit and posting fake ass links.

Its almost impossible to tell the weirdos apart because they have a picture of a different rapper or man in their avatar every other day.

Its easier to remember the natural people that represent themselves....I actually saw all the liL B. pics in your avi and thouth you were a gay white Jonathand alias.....im not the only person that thought that.

jonathand wrote: »
    That shit was meant for you and I know you read it. Im waiting for you to link your chump change though. Enough of the bullshit. Let me know when you ready to get embarrassed broke ass snitch...

Silly boy, you better type another 175 word post to get the hurt out of your system that we planted in you.

ROFL, since you are my "bitch", post all the money and bank-statments that you like to brag about...or will we expose you as a liar and a fraud for the second time???

Attachment not found.
  • StillDreamingStillDreaming Posts: 4,989
    edited May 2011
    I'm not white get that in ya head

Well what the hell are you then? Just from your posts you seem lost on who it is you identify with. Whatever you are your not black so my comment remains valid.
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 25,250
    edited May 2011
    Well what the hell are you then? Just from your posts you seem lost on who it is you identify with. Whatever you are your not black so my comment remains valid.

"She" ain't even a female
  • ratchet bityratchet bity Posts: 1,152
    edited May 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    I C dretoxx couldnt say nuttin lolll

if that was tru y did da muuunkee feel da need 2 come 2 da 757 & apologize fa SKI MASK WAY?? ny katz comin out herr thinkin like that live herr wit they azz beat 9 outta 10 timez! & u got a COOON mind cuz u would rather attack BLKZ instead of attackin white redneckz smh da white man got u train;d like a GOOD NIGGA!

Ur hraps slave keyboard warrior wouldn't body a grape in welchs back yard va pussy bad news pussy Hampton pussy and whatever that other town I came thru is pussy grab ya a gauge go kill sum mane
    edited May 2011
    Its almost impossible to tell the weirdos apart because they have a picture of a different rapper or man in their avatar every other day.

Its easier to remember the natural people that represent themselves....I actually saw all the liL B. pics in your avi and thouth you were a gay white Jonathand alias.....im not the only person that thought that.

Silly boy, you better type another 175 word post to get the hurt out of your system that we planted in you.

ROFL, since you are my "bitch", post all the money and bank-statments that you like to brag about...or will we expose you as a liar and a fraud for the second time???

Attachment not found.

As expected, you back down. Its quite funny how you love to brag about this and that, yet you get called out and you fold. Holla at me when you reach manhood. Oh, and stop stnitching too....
    edited May 2011

I'm not black you correct about that it's just since i'm not black i can look at things from a non biased perspective

Keep in mind i like Rick Ross too i listen to him but it just seems like you are trying to make him seem like somethin he is so far from

I myself with my very own eyes have seen white kids bump Rozay's Music and enjoy it so that is why i find what you said crazy and untrue
    edited May 2011
    Ur hraps slave keyboard warrior wouldn't body a grape in welchs back yard va pussy bad news pussy Hampton pussy and whatever that other town I came thru is pussy grab ya a gauge go kill sum mane

I thought you were my slave keyboard warrior since you type my screen-name more than anybody else....

Cool avi...are you a gangsta??
    edited May 2011

Attachment not found.

Lmao. He can't let go H Rap....
    edited May 2011
    As expected, you back down. Its quite funny how you love to brag about this and that, yet you get called out and you fold. Holla at me when you reach manhood. Oh, and stop stnitching too....

Im right here bragging about my BROWN SKIN.....can you brag about that??

You just a sad alias that got clowned and exposed who got a check on Friday at the end of the month.

Stop lying to the people and post your riches white boy.
    edited May 2011
    I thought you were my slave keyboard warrior since you type my screen-name more than anybody else....

Really put up the links where I say yer name
    edited May 2011
    Lmao. He can't let go H Rap....

LOL, I told you i'm the master at fucking these lames heads up...3 months later he still in his feelings.

H-Rap 180 = The Goat
    edited May 2011
    Really put up the links where I say yer name

I feel like you are obsessed with me because half your posts are in my threads or quoting me....you even name-dropped my name in a freestyle you posted Ewwwww.

You came in the Rick Ross quotables thread and quoted my post with an off-topic video of yourself.

Its getting creepy.
    edited May 2011

Wasn't that you sayin if you a rapper what's yer info what's yer Twitter what's yer Facebook how can I contact u I have beats nobody likes them buy one please flaw as nigga
    edited May 2011
    Im right here bragging about my BROWN SKIN.....can you brag about that??

You just a sad alias that got clowned and exposed who got a check on Friday at the end of the month.

Stop lying to the people and post your riches white boy.

Funny because I can prove that Im black and you're a clown nigga stalking white dudes on twitter. Can you prove you have more than a couple measely thousand in the bank???
    edited May 2011
    I feel like you are obsessed with me because half your posts are in my threads or quoting me....you even name-dropped my name in a freestyle you posted Ewwwww.

You came in the Rick Ross quotables thread and quoted my post with an off-topic video of yourself.

Its getting creepy.

Yea n after I did that u said awww u a real nigga that's the most exposure I ever got n yer slave gee was lol preciate that shout out when the album comin.And I posted vid after u and slave begged lemme see a pic u googled that mug shot lemme see yer hand then I said who go around asking to see men hands so I posted what 3 vid get off my Dick Bruh
    edited May 2011
    I'm not black you correct about that it's just since i'm not black i can look at things from a non biased perspective

Keep in mind i like Rick Ross too i listen to him but it just seems like you are trying to make him seem like somethin he is so far from

I myself with my very own eyes have seen white kids bump Rozay's Music and enjoy it so that is why i find what you said crazy and untrue

Young lady this is not about you knowing a few white ppl who bump Ross. You and I both know who Ross caters his music to.......just like we know who Em caters his music to. You trying be politically correct but you know(or maybe you don't) what I mean. I like celebrating my differences from other races, makes me proud to be a black man. You treat it like its something wrong with that. You get a glimpse of black culture listening to this music, I LIVE IT EVERYDAY. So you making a comment that I worship drug dealers because I like Ross is pretty damn ignant. I'm also a father, a husband, and a productive member of society who has never been incarcerated. Its easy for u to make generalizations of us because all you know about US is hip-hop music. If I went to a country music forum and took what I saw there as a reflection of all whites in this country that'd be pretty stupid don't you think? In glad that you do like hip-hop music but just stop there because outside of that you haven't a clue about black ppl. Respect the boundaries and just discuss music.
    edited May 2011
    Funny because I can prove that Im black and you're a clown nigga stalking white dudes on twitter. Can you prove you have more than a couple measely thousand in the bank???

You poor thing when Boy Be$t called you out you couldnt p[rove anything and you logged off for 3 months.

Awesome you got a check at the end of the month and you feel proud, can you prove that you have $$$$ or are you lying and bluffing like you did during your exposure??
    Wasn't that you sayin if you a rapper what's yer info what's yer Twitter what's yer Facebook how can I contact u I have beats nobody likes them buy one please flaw as nigga

Put networking links in your Sig to save the trouble.

Check game: dont invest in selling beats, learn how to mix & master and then rent some studio space so you can cake off everybody.."nigga".

And never accuse someone of saying something online, just scree-shot their post so its believable.
    edited May 2011
    h rap fell off when the FPC left for the corner

we exposed h rap as bi sexual
    edited May 2011
    You poor thing when Boy Be$t called you out you couldnt p[rove anything and you logged off for 3 months.

Awesome you got a check at the end of the month and you feel proud, can you prove that you have $$$$ or are you lying and bluffing like you did during your exposure??

Put networking links in your Sig to save the trouble.

Check game: dont invest in selling beats, learn how to mix & master and then rent some studio space so you can cake off everybody.."nigga".

And never accuse someone of saying something online, just scree-shot their post so its believable.

Ok screen shot all these posts wit yer name in it mixing master is easy
    edited May 2011
    Young lady this is not about you knowing a few white ppl who bump Ross. You and I both know who Ross caters his music to.......just like we know who Em caters his music to. You trying be politically correct but you know(or maybe you don't) what I mean. I like celebrating my differences from other races, makes me proud to be a black man. You treat it like its something wrong with that. You get a glimpse of black culture listening to this music, I LIVE IT EVERYDAY. So you making a comment that I worship drug dealers because I like Ross is pretty damn ignant. I'm also a father, a husband, and a productive member of society who has never been incarcerated. Its easy for u to make generalizations of us because all you know about US is hip-hop music. If I went to a country music forum and took what I saw there as a reflection of all whites in this country that'd be pretty stupid don't you think? In glad that you do like hip-hop music but just stop there because outside of that you haven't a clue about black ppl. Respect the boundaries and just discuss music.

i know plenty of blacks

you just a racist
    edited May 2011
    i know plenty of blacks

you just a racist

Does Em trust the black community for support???

That makes 3 times I've asked you that without a response.
This discussion has been closed.