This What Happens When You Move In With An Internet Whore

Replies

• gucci7383gucci7383 Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Yo this is how i'm interpreting all this...

This nigga SPK got with Jelly thru PMs, on some getting to know you shit, told some bullshit sob story about troubles in his life that he brought on to him self, but flipped it to make it seem like the world against him.

Jelly being a bleeding heart nymphomaniac, encouraged his behavior, saw an opportunity for some live in dick, while expecting him to understand that he was a side piece.

Jelly fucked around and turned SPK out on some freaky shit, SPK got sprung and wanted to state his claim.

Jelly got weirded out and gave him the boot.

Now SPK making preemptive strikes...

top 5 poster on the ic..jamel always droping that real turth.com
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    jellybean, why are you such a helpful human being who does such charitable favors?
  • hautehaute Posts: 11,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    that interview was on some love and hiphop/ basketball wives reunion shit

funny and sad

all at the same time
    edited May 2011
    Jelly said SP had a previous thing with a girl in Canada who he went to live with and she was smoking crack. Her words.

epic lose.. how you not know a chick smokes crack before you move in with them
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Wow, she's really telling my Canada story and giving out my gov., should I tell her rape story? Or how she played me?

Can I call you for an interview? nh

Lol nah, but bruh clear your name.
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    She wasn't smoking crack, her friends were but Jelly smokes 10 cigs everyday, weed 3 times a day, drinks everyday and takes 7 different medications.

1. _________-
    2.____________
    3._________
    4.____________
    5.___________
    6.__________
    7.________
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Can I call you for an interview? nh

Lol nah, but bruh clear your name.

Lol.........
    edited May 2011
    She wasn't smoking crack, her friends were but Jelly smokes 10 cigs everyday, weed 3 times a day, drinks everyday and takes 7 different medications.

if her friends were smoking then she most likely was smoking to.. i dont know anybody that hangs out with crackheads and dont smoke themselves.. stop tryna fight it...you and every other dealing on the block was fucking that crackheads box.....

you and jelly both losing in here
  • thinkthink Posts: 687
    edited May 2011
    tl;dr

• MasteryMastery Posts: 9,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    african mask face - ReppinTime
    moreno aint no virgin - still-SBP
    sp on suicide watch - black caesar
    geocide=sp - The_Maryvale_Joker
    poor spk. - D-Jack
    that jelly's expired - Throwed Off Axel
    hoe looks like she stank - htownx
    rapevictimsneverwin - pico rivera
    the moment i feared - The Jamel
    hoes stay winning - black caesar
    she got pussy jelly - Lege|\|dary
    this bitch ugly tho - htownx
    i fucked jeelybean2 - gucci7383
    sleddog - FieldTripsToTheHood
    triflingasshoe - FieldTripsToTheHood
    lol at that jelly expired - @My_nameaintearl
    sometimes i cry - pico rivera
    why she smile like that? Lede|\|ary

Lol
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    well ill be damned..
  • DEE-LICIOUSDEE-LICIOUS Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    oh wow...drama *goes to read*

maybe i was too hard on sourpatch...maybe he really is just a nice, sensitive, naive dude. awww :(
    edited May 2011
    these hoes is dirtbags out chea mane...
  • MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    All you pussies that think Riddlerap isn't worth giving nudes to are faggots he's good in my books.
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    she invited some dude over, fucked him on her period raw and gave him head and almost left the towel there, left the ky jelly out and everything. She just didnt give a fuck and went to sleep. She kept inviting me to meet her exboyfriend who she was still trying to fuck while he was married with a child while messing with me. I tried confronting her but she kept lying.

What? The? Fuck?
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lefty Gunz, Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    that nigga riddle holding out
  • Aquaf!nafloeAquaf!nafloe Posts: 5,362
    edited May 2011
    She invited some dude over, fucked him on her period raw and gave him head and almost left the towel there, left the KY jelly out and everything. She just didnt give a fuck and went to sleep. She kept inviting me to meet her exboyfriend who she was still trying to fuck while he was married with a child while messing with me. I tried confronting her but she kept lying.

wtf yo!!!!!!
  • beezy f babybeezy f baby Posts: 4,909
    edited May 2011
    This is just all weird and sad
  • Pond ScumPond Scum Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    good god thats a lose of epic proposition
    ROFL this shit is waaaay off.
    Right? Sometimes I can't believe what I read on here.

to be fair, we have no idea how epic the proposition was but we do know it resulted in a lose.
    MillzOG
    edited May 2011
    i totally sympathize wit sp n/h...
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Very, I mean I was gullible and it should of been obvious when everyone on here was telling me about her and her family, ex husband and friends were warning me.

Her friend warned you about her? Elaborate please.
  • Aquaf!nafloeAquaf!nafloe Posts: 5,362
    edited May 2011
    rooofl at this nigga coming in here tryna save face and point the finger hahaahaa.. is this the result of that dumbass thread you made the other day? I knew you was talking about jelly talking about What would you do if a friend you know cheated on a friend with another friend whose wasn't friends with the first friend...NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP

You got attached to a hoe and she was sucking other niggas dicks while talking on the phone with you and now you crying about it??>? Jelly melt this nigga it's confirmed he's the worst to ever do it

i think wat it was also is spk as well wasnt 'man" enough for her..from wat i heard he is quiet and jelly obviously is not,,,he was prob boering to her and wat not

and she did tell me they werent together...so all in all its all he put his ownself in this situation
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey I am what the people need. MIKEYFORMOD CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    This shit right here just wow. shit is crazy
    edited May 2011
    On some real shit though SPK, have you been tested (std and psychological).
This discussion has been closed.