The Most FUKKED UP Ways you/witnessed someone got rejected?

1222325272833

Replies

  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939
    edited May 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    Wat chu been thru doe

    not shit worth postin my mane, yall take the cake lol

    EDIT: back in 8th grade i told one of my homies i liked some bitch(posed to be a secret), he gon go tell her, and i walkin in the cafeteria and her and her whole posse sittin their laughin at a nigga..damn smh..

    there is this one bitch tho i may have became S.C. for..

    i was fallin for her, cuz she seemed to have fallen for a young nigga like never b4...we was all lovey dovey(long distance)
    and when she dropped like 2-300 to come see a nigga, damn that just made it stronger, then not even 3 weeks later she starts gettin distant, ignoring texts and shit, i push to try to figure it out, she says she has a friend, im like FUCK, then like 2 weeks later i find out she kissed dude, im like FUCK, she says its cuz i didnt come see her during my spring break and she was lonely(i was like hell nawl i wasnt, u was actin funny bitch) but i move on until finally i look on facebook and see she has called dis mane her boo, and also i had just found out she spent the night at dude house, i was like FUCK then i spazzed out on that bitch so bad(namecalling, bringing up past mistakes she confided in me and roasting her on them) even i felt like a horrible person.

    yea i kno i shoulda been left her alone, but i couldnt mane..weve tried to repair the relationship but shit we be arguin err other day, i tell her im goin wit some friends last week(to play 2k11) den she gon try to snap thinkin im wit a bitch, i tell her ass, u done already cheated and got u some dick u better shut the fuck up, later that day i end up snappin out again(ima a very very calm nigga who hold stuff in until the that one thing takes me over the edge) and she said some shit.

    and now she still hot at me for tellin her ass to die slow smfh...
  • intalectintalect Posts: 674
    edited May 2011
    i'm still tryin to build up the courage to share my story smh not as epic as some of yalls but it burns super deep
  • SionSion Posts: 18,412
    edited May 2011
    I laughed at cuzzo that I told ya'll about, but I had my own ether as well:

    I actually never wanted to join the army................but I did cause I thought I was going to be a father at the time


    mom dukes was pressing me to join the military and even had 3 recruiters come talk to me at the house. I honestly wasn't going for the soldier boy shit, but for moms I played it like I took them seriously. I finally got this female recruiter, broad was responsible for helping me fill out my paperwork and taking me to MEPs to do the piss test, physical etc.

    meanwhile I'm messing with this chick I could consider a high school sweetheart, she was the 1st female I messed with that was actually considered a "pure good" girl at the time haha. most chicks I was used to dealing with were a part of that "life" I promised my mom I would get away from. I became religious and got saved, and left the street, drugs, all that shit alone. started messing with this new chick, she was all into church and made a nigga chase the pussy the right way LOL. I actually bought this chick a little promise ring and all that sweet shit playing the role.

    however, shit was still getting real and my associates I dealt with was getting into drama and shit that I easily could've gotten caught up in. had a friend get killed, so I got stressed and started backsliding like a mofo. I started smoking again. so when my mom put the lil army recruiters on me, I was already back to smoking weed SMH. so now the female recruiter is taking me to do a piss test and I keep failing these shits LOL

    so me and my lil good girl have an "accident" and I leaked in her raw.................next thing you know, 4 positive pregnancy tests later I get serious and sober the fuck up, pass the piss test, complete all my paperwork to join the army; ready to ship in two months. meanwhile my chick is acting funny maybe 2 weeks later into her confirmed pregnancy. She acts unnecessarily jealous, and gets mad at random shit all cause we still couldn't tell her overly religious fam yet that she was preggo. next thing you know, shorty is being difficult to deal with, acting all evasive and shit. something didn't feel right.

    so what did I do as a frustrated 18yr old? I start mashing my female recruiter. Meanwhile I'm all guilty and shit cause my recruiter was picking me up from school in her lil army car and buying me a mcdonalds meal before we go to her apt and I buss her down. by this time, my chick and me are barely speaking. finally the week it's time for me to go, we "make" up. but then on my last night before I ship, at the last minute my chick backs out on staying the night with me in my hotel at the MEPs. So I'm mad then a mofo, but then my recruiter comes to my room..........we chop it up, then this chick blows a J with me LOL, and then of course we smash


    so I ship, not sure of my relationship status, but still thinking at the minimum I will be a father. I talked to shorty on the phone and shit is good again between us. she tells me the baby is kicking yadda yah. however, I finally get a letter from her while I'm in basic, by this time my girl should be approximately 5-6 months preggo. shorty tells me in the letter she got an abortion before I left, AND she was fuckin her ex on the slick while I was still home..................her excuse was she wasn't sure if she'd be able to do a long distance relationship SMH

    but meanwhile the whole time shorty didn't say shit but that she didn't want me to leave, but "that I had to for our baby". so I'm pissed cause now I'm in the army for a baby that don't exist....................but ah well, I learned a valuable lesson that you can't put nothing past a chick, even the religious churchy ones LOL

    but the ether wasn't only that.............I got back with the chick later once I got my permanent assignment. a nigga was driving 12+ hours to maintain a relationship with shorty................she ended up cheating again, after I finally learned to be faithful :(


    /charged it to the game

    Yo King of all the niggas on here n/h I used to look up to u the most.... this shit was so real for me I had to stop half way.... got dayum u coulda been killed or worse over some bs. Crazy shit.....

    Major RESPECT to u for sharing ur story fam.
  • SionSion Posts: 18,412
    edited May 2011
    intalect wrote: »
    i'm still tryin to build up the courage to share my story smh not as epic as some of yalls but it burns super deep

    Let it out my nigga..... thats what this thread's for.

    Can't be all that bad.....
  • intalectintalect Posts: 674
    edited May 2011
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Let it out my nigga..... thats what this thread's for.

    Can't be all that bad.....

    i will lol its kinda long but im tryin to sum it up as much as can imma sleep on it and post it tomorrow
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 7,465
    edited May 2011
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    yeaaa.... this bitch is drunk rite now.. I heard a few dudes and bitches in the background... she bout to get fucked

    So what did she say to you on the phone?
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 7,465
    edited May 2011
    Im out here looking like Millhouse, wincing and shit.

    Ok son, I'm going to need you to drop some stories.
  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    So what did she say to you on the phone?

    A bunch of silly drunk VULNERABLE shit. Yeaaa... They put her in a trance last nite and fuccked her
  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Posts: 2,256
    edited May 2011
    Nigga what you been thru? Nigga who you ethered? Im a soulja. I been thru it all. Lifts up shirt and shows ether. Lmao
  • Ms EudoxieMs Eudoxie Posts: 406
    edited May 2011
    I mean...have you even dropped a story.... miss all of us with this Oprah Winfrey shit.... drop a story or kick stones....

    LOL @ Oprah shit. The only thing that ever hurt or affected me is my ex cheating on me.

    I met "G" like a year after highschool, about 19, working some menial job in a warehouse. I REALLY wanted to be with G but I met another guy the same time as him and they were both cool so I decided to weigh my options. G was a clown but he was also laid back and everytime we went out he was so cool and mannerable. I loved that about him. The other guy was a character. Vibrant personality, loved eating out at restaraunts and started doing the most as far as courting goes, so i went with the second guy but never told G. I just stopped talking to him (I know, terrible).
    The timing must have been off for the other guy b/c he hit an all time low once we started talking..lost his job, car got repo'd, lost his apartment had to move back with his mom and his attitude became pure shit. He was mad everyday about nothing bc of his situation. I was willing to stick in there until he got on his feet but we went to a party and he started openly flirting with other chicks and I dropped him. He had nothing and didn't give a fuck about anything so I left him. We were only together about 5 months.

    G had been calling me during this time but I wasnt really taking his calls. Once I left the other guy, I called G back and explained why I was distant. You could cut the silence with a knife. I knew he was pissed, but he decided to play the friend role instead of go off on me. Time goes on, a lil over a year goes by, and me and G are hanging out as usual one weekend at his place. G was the type to stay on chill. We'd flirt but he'd never go all the way, he liked for the girl to make the first move, so knowing my friend, I tried him and we hooked up that night. I was actually pissed afterwards bc he blew my mind and I was mad at myself for choosing and wasting time with the other guy .

    So after a month of hooking up, we decide to be in a relationship. Long story short, he cheated bc he was mad at me for choosing the other guy over him and said I could have handled it better. He felt like I led him on and should have been upfront about dating two guys. So I guess he felt I burned him so he got his revenge. At first he wasn't going to tell me bc he claims he regretted it and is still trying to rekindle what we had, but we never really talked about that period or the other guy and his frustration came out in him using cheating as weapon.
  • WiirdoWiirdo Posts: 80
    edited May 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    LOL @ Oprah shit. The only thing that ever hurt or affected me is my ex cheating on me.

    I met "G" like a year after highschool, about 19, working some menial job in a warehouse. I REALLY wanted to be with G but I met another guy the same time as him and they were both cool so I decided to weigh my options. G was a clown but he was also laid back and everytime we went out he was so cool and mannerable. I loved that about him. The other guy was a character. Vibrant personality, loved eating out at restaraunts and started doing the most as far as courting goes, so i went with the second guy but never told G. I just stopped talking to him (I know, terrible).
    The timing must have been off for the other guy b/c he hit an all time low once we started talking..lost his job, car got repo'd, lost his apartment had to move back with his mom and his attitude became pure shit. He was mad everyday about nothing bc of his situation. I was willing to stick in there until he got on his feet but we went to a party and he started openly flirting with other chicks and I dropped him. He had nothing and didn't give a fuck about anything so I left him. We were only together about 5 months.

    G had been calling me during this time but I wasnt really taking his calls. Once I left the other guy, I called G back and explained why I was distant. You could cut the silence with a knife. I knew he was pissed, but he decided to play the friend role instead of go off on me. Time goes on, a lil over a year goes by, and me and G are hanging out as usual one weekend at his place. G was the type to stay on chill. We'd flirt but he'd never go all the way, he liked for the girl to make the first move, so knowing my friend, I tried him and we hooked up that night. I was actually pissed afterwards bc he blew my mind and I was mad at myself for choosing and wasting time with the other guy .

    So after a month of hooking up, we decide to be in a relationship. Long story short, he cheated bc he was mad at me for choosing the other guy over him and said I could have handled it better. He felt like I led him on and should have been upfront about dating two guys. So I guess he felt I burned him so he got his revenge. At first he wasn't going to tell me bc he claims he regretted it and is still trying to rekindle what we had, but we never really talked about that period or the other guy and his frustration came out in him using cheating as weapon.

    WTF you ethered G. G probably post in this thread already. Damn you just dropped him......
  • TX_Made713TX_Made713 Posts: 3,954
    edited June 2011
    not much of a story but i took a decent lookin bitch who had two kids out on a date once. that stupid bitch let me spend close to $50 to $60 on her ass while we went to the movies and got something to eat. afterwards i dropped her bitch ass off at home, then called her the next day only to get no answer....ever....i was like bitch im young black an handsome with a degree an yo ass livin wit mama wit two kids an you trynna play me? ether in more ways than one. but i wasnt trynna be serious anyway so it wasnt a big deal. i just wanted to hit
  • oldhead77oldhead77 Posts: 851
    edited June 2011
    it's a new movement brewing on the horizon....


    I should've slapped the shit out you:ashamed


    Ms Eudoxie,

    you seem like a woman with a good head on her shoulder BUT I MUST STRONGLY DISAGREE with the point you tried to proved several posts ago when the thread seemed to take the scenic route way off course

    I'm too tired to state my reasons maybe if this thread still has legs in the near future I'll clarify my reason(s) for me disagreeing with you
  • Rey NegroRey Negro Posts: 2,774
    edited June 2011
    deadeye wrote: »
    Props for posting your story.

    You may not realize it, but the bolded and underlined actually supports what everyone else has been trying to tell you about their experiences.

    word lol....she dissed the broke nigga for the nigga with his shit together....only for it to backfire.
  • KaiKai Posts: 21,059
    edited June 2011
    this is my only etherous-type experience with men. i dated my b/f all thru high school. he was african like i was, our families had known each other forever, and we were supposed to get married and everything. so anyway, i'm 17, almost 18 when this happened.

    i used to babysit for this family, and one day he stopped by to drop off some food for me and one of the little kids asks him where is your other girlfriend? and i'm like what are u talking about i'm his only girlfriend and he says "he was over here when crysytal was babysitting us last week". turns out he had been fucking this chick that i could not stand, and was just being so brazen with it. i was seeing red, it took everything in me to not jump on him right there in front of the kids. he denied it at first, but i found out it was true. i heard a rumor that he even got her pregnant, but either it was false or she had an abortion, cuz i never saw a baby.

    anyway, we broke up, both our families wanted us to stay together, but i didn't. aside from the cheating, he had been getting into a lot of shit. he was 2 years older than me, but he wasn't in college, and was into drugs (selling them). so he ends up moving to toronto and gets into it with jamaicans over some drugs probably and ends up in a coma at the hospital for like a month. he wasn't ever really the same after that, his behaviour got even more violent and erratic. and then one night after he had moved back, he was at the club and for some reason afterward, a fight or melee broke out and he ended up shooting and killing his friend. now he's on the run for murder and the last i heard he had either gone back to our country or he was dressing up as a woman now.

    in some ways i'm glad it happened, cuz i don't want to think what would've happened if i had stayed with him. i've been happily married now for 4 years, and even though my fam doesn't approve (my husband's not african), breaking up with my ex made me stop giving a fuck about their opinion.
  • shawnbrownshawnbrown Posts: 2,256
    edited June 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    this is my only etherous-type experience with men. i dated my b/f all thru high school. he was african like i was, our families had known each other forever, and we were supposed to get married and everything. so anyway, i'm 17, almost 18 when this happened.

    i used to babysit for this family, and one day he stopped by to drop off some food for me and one of the little kids asks him where is your other girlfriend? and i'm like what are u talking about i'm his only girlfriend and he says "he was over here when crysytal was babysitting us last week". turns out he had been fucking this chick that i could not stand, and was just being so brazen with it. i was seeing red, it took everything in me to not jump on him right there in front of the kids. he denied it at first, but i found out it was true. i heard a rumor that he even got her pregnant, but either it was false or she had an abortion, cuz i never saw a baby.

    anyway, we broke up, both our families wanted us to stay together, but i didn't. aside from the cheating, he had been getting into a lot of shit. he was 2 years older than me, but he wasn't in college, and was into drugs (selling them). so he ends up moving to toronto and gets into it with jamaicans over some drugs probably and ends up in a coma at the hospital for like a month. he wasn't ever really the same after that, his behaviour got even more violent and erratic. and then one night after he had moved back, he was at the club and for some reason afterward, a fight or melee broke out and he ended up shooting and killing his friend. now he's on the run for murder and the last i heard he had either gone back to our country or he was dressing up as a woman now.

    in some ways i'm glad it happened, cuz i don't want to think what would've happened if i had stayed with him. i've been happily married now for 4 years, and even though my fam doesn't approve (my husband's not african), breaking up with my ex made me stop giving a fuck about their opinion.


    alot of ether in this story... you prolly wudve been miserable staying with him
  • UPTOWNCONNEXXUPTOWNCONNEXX Posts: 12,979
    edited June 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    LOL @ Oprah shit. The only thing that ever hurt or affected me is my ex cheating on me.

    I met "G" like a year after highschool, about 19, working some menial job in a warehouse. I REALLY wanted to be with G but I met another guy the same time as him and they were both cool so I decided to weigh my options. G was a clown but he was also laid back and everytime we went out he was so cool and mannerable. I loved that about him. The other guy was a character. Vibrant personality, loved eating out at restaraunts and started doing the most as far as courting goes, so i went with the second guy but never told G. I just stopped talking to him (I know, terrible).
    The timing must have been off for the other guy b/c he hit an all time low once we started talking..lost his job, car got repo'd, lost his apartment had to move back with his mom and his attitude became pure shit. He was mad everyday about nothing bc of his situation. I was willing to stick in there until he got on his feet but we went to a party and he started openly flirting with other chicks and I dropped him. He had nothing and didn't give a fuck about anything so I left him. We were only together about 5 months.

    G had been calling me during this time but I wasnt really taking his calls. Once I left the other guy, I called G back and explained why I was distant. You could cut the silence with a knife. I knew he was pissed, but he decided to play the friend role instead of go off on me. Time goes on, a lil over a year goes by, and me and G are hanging out as usual one weekend at his place. G was the type to stay on chill. We'd flirt but he'd never go all the way, he liked for the girl to make the first move, so knowing my friend, I tried him and we hooked up that night. I was actually pissed afterwards bc he blew my mind and I was mad at myself for choosing and wasting time with the other guy .

    So after a month of hooking up, we decide to be in a relationship. Long story short, he cheated bc he was mad at me for choosing the other guy over him and said I could have handled it better. He felt like I led him on and should have been upfront about dating two guys. So I guess he felt I burned him so he got his revenge. At first he wasn't going to tell me bc he claims he regretted it and is still trying to rekindle what we had, but we never really talked about that period or the other guy and his frustration came out in him using cheating as weapon.


    @G

    if your reading this .... you my nigg!!! **daps**

    next time you're uptown ... drinks on me homey!!
  • CopperCopper Posts: 33,176
    edited June 2011
    G wanted to go off on her but he played it smart and thought to himself "no dont curse this bitch out...play if cool then u can fuck her and play her like she played u and still get pussy on the side" win win...G's a smart dude
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 7,465
    edited June 2011
    Ms Eudoxie wrote: »
    LOL @ Oprah shit. The only thing that ever hurt or affected me is my ex cheating on me.

    I met "G" like a year after highschool, about 19, working some menial job in a warehouse. I REALLY wanted to be with G but I met another guy the same time as him and they were both cool so I decided to weigh my options. G was a clown but he was also laid back and everytime we went out he was so cool and mannerable. I loved that about him. The other guy was a character. Vibrant personality, loved eating out at restaraunts and started doing the most as far as courting goes, so i went with the second guy but never told G. I just stopped talking to him (I know, terrible).
    The timing must have been off for the other guy b/c he hit an all time low once we started talking..lost his job, car got repo'd, lost his apartment had to move back with his mom and his attitude became pure shit. He was mad everyday about nothing bc of his situation. I was willing to stick in there until he got on his feet but we went to a party and he started openly flirting with other chicks and I dropped him. He had nothing and didn't give a fuck about anything so I left him. We were only together about 5 months.

    G had been calling me during this time but I wasnt really taking his calls. Once I left the other guy, I called G back and explained why I was distant. You could cut the silence with a knife. I knew he was pissed, but he decided to play the friend role instead of go off on me. Time goes on, a lil over a year goes by, and me and G are hanging out as usual one weekend at his place. G was the type to stay on chill. We'd flirt but he'd never go all the way, he liked for the girl to make the first move, so knowing my friend, I tried him and we hooked up that night. I was actually pissed afterwards bc he blew my mind and I was mad at myself for choosing and wasting time with the other guy .

    So after a month of hooking up, we decide to be in a relationship. Long story short, he cheated bc he was mad at me for choosing the other guy over him and said I could have handled it better. He felt like I led him on and should have been upfront about dating two guys. So I guess he felt I burned him so he got his revenge. At first he wasn't going to tell me bc he claims he regretted it and is still trying to rekindle what we had, but we never really talked about that period or the other guy and his frustration came out in him using cheating as weapon.



    Shout out to "G"!! He had pride in himself.

    Props for sharing your story. That's what this thread is all about right here.
  • KaiKai Posts: 21,059
    edited June 2011
    lol @ dressing like a woman

    i swear to god that's one of the rumors i heard. since we're muslim it's not that hard to disguise yourself by dressing in jilbabs and burqas. i doubt they will ever find him though. our community is super loyal and no one will ever give him up
This discussion has been closed.