Why is it easier to love someone who hurts you?

JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
but hard to love someone who cares for you and wont hurt you???

Replies

• thinkthink Posts: 687
    edited April 2011
    TS strikes again...
  • ICame4PussyICame4Pussy Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    *Kel Voice*

Awww Here It Go
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 44,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011

• bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Bruh...again???
  • meekinsmeekins Posts: 2,917
    edited April 2011
    think wrote: »
    ts strikes again...

lmao.......
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    again? what did i miss?
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    why is it easier for yall to answer BS that other posters come up with but not mines???

these fuckas can make up anything like

how many times can you fart...and that bitch will go platinum
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    why is it easier for yall to answer BS that other posters come up with but not mines???

Cuz u make the same thread over & over bruh
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    people are stupid
    edited June 2011
    i see females on fb and other sites with they niggaz holding Guns and Wearing Gang Rags im like these the type of men women like??
  • 2Gee4FourRoomz2Gee4FourRoomz Posts: 516 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    because bitches always gotta be in a relationship with drama or else they gonna be bored as fuck and u know these hoes love drama
    edited June 2011
    because bitches always gotta be in a relationship with drama or else they gonna be bored as fuck and u know these hoes love drama

I noticed that shit.

niggaz always beating on they ass and cheating then she bitching about what he does but always take him back

that's why when i hear abuse going on in relationships from family and friends i dont stay out of that drama

then when you try to do right by telling them to leave that person alone,she think you dont want to see them together anyway

so i stop giving a damn a long time ago

one thing i hate most of all

these brawds will deal with a man for years who treat her like shit

but she will cheat and mistreat a dude who is doing right by her
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Am I the only one that remembers Deadazz Serious? I think Jada is his alias.

But to answer the thread, I think it's the challenge. People can't handle rejection so it becomes more about their pride and less about what's good for them.
  • MissLeadingMissLeading Posts: 3,316
    edited June 2011

Just like kids always try to get a approval from the parent who disciplines them the most. To have them show pride is a bigger accomplishment and more special then the parent who was always proud of you. I guess because you have to work for it and it makes the end result more meaningful.

Easy things are not nearly as satisfying as something you have to work for and some people love relationships they have to work hard at maintaining.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    most of them women come from abusive and traumitized households ....

when your used to abuse growing up its what u become comfortable with ....

believe it or not things going smooth would feel awkward to somebody coming from a hectic and abusive household ....
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    People just like being in their comfort zone, if they were raised around parents that were in "aint shit" relationships, without the proper IQ they are doomed to repeat the cycle. I'd suggest you just be you dude, dont let how other ppl act decide how you look at the world. Also when choosing a mate go for girls who have a good relationship wit they daddy.
  • fiat_moneyfiat_money Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Just like kids always try to get a approval from the parent who disciplines them the most. To have them show pride is a bigger accomplishment and more special then the parent who was always proud of you. I guess because you have to work for it and it makes the end result more meaningful.

Easy things are not nearly as satisfying as something you have to work for and some people love relationships they have to work hard at maintaining.

Exactly what I was going to come in here and say. Humans desire things that are difficult to attain, if it's easy, they look past it.
  • amenhotepivamenhotepiv Pharoah Braveheart, GermanyPosts: 7,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

u right on that one
  • Coby VibesCoby Vibes Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011

that's only people who deep down dont believe they dont deserve better. lotta folks got issues that they need to address. us folks who are well adjusted get tired of being surrounded by damaged people
    edited June 2011
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    that's only people who deep down dont believe they dont deserve better. lotta folks got issues that they need to address. us folks who are well adjusted get tired of being surrounded by damaged people

i know a chick who always say she looking for a good man,but she ends up fucking dudes who just want to squirt on her face all the times

her baby daddy stay beating her ass something serious foreal

he stay calling her bitches and hoes in front of everybody etc...
  • meekinsmeekins Posts: 2,917
    edited June 2011
    approval.. ?
    edited June 2011
    meekins wrote: »
    approval.. ?

approval of what?
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Am I the only one that remembers Deadazz Serious? I think Jada is his alias.

But to answer the thread, I think it's the challenge. People can't handle rejection so it becomes more about their pride and less about what's good for them.

Yo I remember him from the old IC. LOL
  • Coby VibesCoby Vibes Posts: 2,892
    edited June 2011
    i know a chick who always say she looking for a good man,but she ends up fucking dudes who just want to squirt on her face all the times

her baby daddy stay beating her ass something serious foreal

he stay calling her bitches and hoes in front of everybody etc...

what she says and wat she really feels she deserves are different. people talk mad shit all the time. if she truly felt she was worth better...she wouldnt put up with that shit for a minute.