Emenim responds to V-Nasty (White Girl Mob) droppin' the N-Bomb and shooting .44's

Replies

• gee757gee757 Posts: 19,930
    edited June 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    These corny-ass house negros are still in that V-Nasty thread talking about exterminating the white bitch, but scared to speak against the white boy that does the same shit. Cowards. If you going to kill one Tamahu why not kill both they bitch-asses.

I guess Dr Dre performed a lobotomy on these nobodies, because they won't say shit against their white slave-master, the rap-hitler.

@ this point im not surprized imean those same sheep thinkz itz alrite fa feminem 2 diss lauryn hill ova sum racist rumor but when sum1 like me or u get on da white boy fa bein RACIST & itz a FACT not a RUMOR those same sheep wanna call us H8RZ smh da ic is funnie itz alot of MUUNKEE BIZNIZZ goin on smh
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux joran van der sloot reps g-unit the post traumatic stressPosts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    so my brothers have we all agreed that we need to stop saying nigga/ nigger except when in the presence of hoodrat bitches down for the choo-choo?

train.gif
  • beerisgood4yabeerisgood4ya Posts: 2,566
    edited June 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    fam no disrespect but u already look SUSPECT wit ya avi pik if thatz u & becky itz nuttin wrong wit likin white gurlz but just rememba ya still BLK dont 4get that lollll.....anyway fam letz 4get about da racist tapez fa a second & letz talk about LAURYN HILL i dont know if u know this but feminem said LAURYN HILLZ name was a DIRTY WORD 2 him cuz he was listenin 2 da RUMORZ of her bein RACIST against whitez back n 99 & that white boy diss'd that BLK WOMAN back n 99...now letz get back 2 feminemz RACIST TAPEZ wtf givez that racist white boy da rite 2 shit on lauryn hill back n 99 tryna blk ball her sayin shez racist when that redneck was da 1 that was RACIST back n 99 wit RACIST TAPEZ dissin blk people/WOMEN? u c how that workz? if da white boy aint have no mercy ova a RUMOR of LAURYN HILL bein RACIST well a FIELDNIGGA like me is not gonna have no mercy on da white boy when itz a FACT hez a RACIST REDNECK!...& I DONT CARE HOW MANY HOUSENIGGAZ THAT WHITE BOY MADE RICH!

When em was shitting on lauryn I was surprised no man or rapper came to her defense. I lost a lot of respect for a lot rappers like nas, when I know him and lauryn had a good relationship back then, I thought at least nas would check em for running his mouth about her. Nas made ether for the wrong person, that track should have been for em.
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 19,930
    edited June 2011
    When em was shitting on lauryn I was surprised no man or rapper came to her defense. I lost a lot of respect for a lot rappers like nas, when I know him and lauryn had a good relationship back then, I thought at least nas would check em for running his mouth about her. Nas made ether for the wrong person, that track should have been for em.

REAL SPIT...smh BENZINO was not lyin when he said nas & j would rather go 2 war wit eachother instead of goin 2 war wit da real enemy who was jackin our culture from us FEMINEM....i swear we need TUPAC BACK cuz katz like nas & j is slippin they aint ridin fa hiphop like pac would pac wouldve neva allowd a racist white boy like feminem 2 diss a blk woman or b da highest sellin artist n hiphop!
  • Fazeem_Blackall Fazeem_Blackall Posts: 4,216
    edited June 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    REAL SPIT...smh BENZINO was not lyin when he said nas & j would rather go 2 war wit eachother instead of goin 2 war wit da real enemy who was jackin our culture from us FEMINEM....i swear we need TUPAC BACK cuz katz like nas & j is slippin they aint ridin fa hiphop like pac would pac wouldve neva allowd a racist white boy like feminem 2 diss a blk woman or b da highest sellin artist n hiphop!
    Sadly For Both Jay And Nas they are smart enough to know going at teh White Boy For anything would be the Finale of their career as the Media and Execs would precede with the Blackballing. Both these Men understand the politics and have seen and know those who have been blackballed and do not want to join their ranks by taking a detrimental Politial Position. Both have played it Diferently Nas Just avoids it and does not try and work with the White Boy and Jay has embraced him and rapped with him. Either postion though is self defeating and a surrender in the face of culuture rape...
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Sadly For Both Jay And Nas they are smart enough to know going at teh White Boy For anything would be the Finale of their career as the Media and Execs would precede with the Blackballing. Both these Men understand the politics and have seen and know those who have been blackballed and do not want to join their ranks by taking a detrimental Politial Position. Both have played it Diferently Nas Just avoids it and does not try and work with the White Boy and Jay has embraced him and rapped with him. Either postion though is self defeating and a surrender in the face of culuture rape...

I was so tempted to bring this up earlier...
  • RhymesfinestRhymesfinest Posts: 1,892
    edited June 2011
    Fazeem, H Rap, Gee, Ptowndone, sboogies of this world

Some real talk here i get where you guys are coming from with being upset at Eminem for Foolish Pride lets hypothetically and this just hypothetical Eminem did have racist views againist black females when he was a teenager and recorded that Freestyle based on possibley a number of things lets forget the black girlfriend thing but lets just say for arguments sake it was cos of sterotypes about black women

Does that he he is the same person in 1999 that he was in 1989? can people not change after they done something bad?

Can Eminem not have evolved as a person cos he become best friends with Proiof and appreciated being taken in by Proofs momma and of course changed cos of his love for black music/culture
  • Capo1Capo1 Posts: 789
    edited June 2011
    Nas never really gave a fuck about media or being blackalled. I love how there's certain morons that will use that excuse as to why he wont go at Em.

Nasir won't go at the white boy cause hes afraid to get murked in a "battle." Em would lyrically destroy him...
  • GSonIIGSonII Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
  • H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452
    edited June 2011

Some real talk here i get where you guys are coming from with being upset at Eminem for Foolish Pride lets hypothetically and this just hypothetical Eminem did have racist views againist black females when he was a teenager and recorded that Freestyle based on possibley a number of things lets forget the black girlfriend thing but lets just say for arguments sake it was cos of sterotypes about black women

Does that he he is the same person in 1999 that he was in 1989? can people not change after they done something bad?

Can Eminem not have evolved as a person cos he become best friends with Proiof and appreciated being taken in by Proofs momma and of course changed cos of his love for black music/culture

It's not just foolish pride, it's the other ni99er-tape and the ni99er-chants on stage also.

it's the blatant disrespect of our cultural icons like Michael Jackson and Lauryn Hill.

The Elvis taunts and cross-dressing....making a mockery of the culture.

HipHop has enough problems without him bringing tea-bagging and homosexuality into the culture.

Why can't he behave normal like Paul Wall or even Yelowolf, they behave with respect for the culture and refuse to beef with Pop-stars or put a homosexual on a Tupac album......Tupac despised homo's so Marshall disrespected another of our cultural icons in death!!!

Now all white-rappers can call us niggas because they can say "hey Marshall did it and it was okay"....he pioneered this V-nasty shit.
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    edited June 2011

smh at you tryin to use reason and logic on these fools. i kno black ppl who have heard the tapes and dont really care they still respect him but not too many of them gave him a deep listen in the first place. the dudes you named are just salty becuz they wish someone else was the leading hip hop artist and they will stop at nothing (on the internet) to get him back
  • Mvpbrodie93Mvpbrodie93 Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2011
    Lol @ thinking em is lyrically better then Nas, who has em battled? Christina aguilera? Ja rule?
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Nas never really gave a fuck about media or being blackalled. I love how there's certain morons that will use that excuse as to why he wont go at Em.

Nasir won't go at the white boy cause hes afraid to get murked in a "battle." Em would lyrically destroy him...
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux joran van der sloot reps g-unit the post traumatic stressPosts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

hulk hogan the realest nigga

my bad

since the tragedy of v-nasty we cant say that word anymore my brothers
    edited June 2011
    Eminem recorded those "Racist" tapes around his black friends. You can hear them laughing in the background. Shit was just jokes and funs. You cant tell which posters have an inferiority complex by their reaction to those songs.
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 11,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    It's not just foolish pride, it's the other ni99er-tape and the ni99er-chants on stage also.

Now all white-rappers can call us niggas because they can say "hey Marshall did it and it was okay"....he pioneered this V-nasty shit.

Again I doubt anyone heard those tapes espeically that V nasty chick... Also its fact that The Source never verified the existence of another tape.
    edited June 2011
    Lol @ thinking em is lyrically better then Nas, who has em battled? Christina aguilera? Ja rule?

Eminem never released a diss track at christina aguilera. He recorded two verses at Ja Rule. He dissed the entire source magainze as well as canibus and everlast. He's battled in the rap olympics. He's done cyphers with chino xl, mos def, and black thought.

Nas would get bodied...he's not built for this shit. Ether was the most overrated piece of shit ive ever heard.
    edited June 2011
    SHAYDEEEE wrote: »
    smh at you tryin to use reason and logic on these fools. i kno black ppl who have heard the tapes and dont really care they still respect him but not too many of them gave him a deep listen in the first place. the dudes you named are just salty becuz they wish someone else was the leading hip hop artist and they will stop at nothing (on the internet) to get him back

Who the hell cares? do those Black people represent our entire race? let alone the posters you mentioned?

What is so illogical about thinking a White Person is racist after hearing a White person using racial slurs on certain tapes and going through great lengths to get those tapes suppressed/destroyed?

That's not a lack of reasoning, it's a lack of forgivingness
    edited June 2011
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    edited June 2011
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness
    forgivingness

Forgivingness is a noun...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forgivingness
    edited June 2011
  • SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720
    edited June 2011
    Who the hell cares? do those Black people represent our entire race? let alone the posters you mentioned?

What is so illogical about thinking a White Person is racist after hearing a White person using racial slurs on certain tapes and going through great lengths to get those tapes suppressed/destroyed?

That's not a lack of reasoning, it's a lack of forgivingness

did i say they represent everything? my point is that they dont care about some old shit, which he was def racist at the time but if he is now its not a hatred thing because how many black ppl has he made money for? so they just focus on how dope the music is. i still like ras kass and dead prez and they've both made antiwhite songs. and if i didnt listen to music by artists whose characters i didnt like i wouldnt be aware of how dope reasonable doubt or college dropout is
  • Fazeem_Blackall Fazeem_Blackall Posts: 4,216
    edited June 2011
    Damn White Folks, Coons and Stans always come out the woodwork to defend dude shit is funny as hell...
  • Mvpbrodie93Mvpbrodie93 Posts: 8,036
    edited June 2011
    Capo1 wrote: »
    Eminem never released a diss track at christina aguilera. He recorded two verses at Ja Rule. He dissed the entire source magainze as well as canibus and everlast. He's battled in the rap olympics. He's done cyphers with chino xl, mos def, and black thought.

Nas would get bodied...he's not built for this shit. Ether was the most overrated piece of shit ive ever heard.
    Ether>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nail in the coffin/the sauce
  • nujerz84nujerz84 Posts: 11,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Ether>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nail in the coffin/the sauce

Ether better track.....Sauce had more truth in it..