The Carter Three

TB.BoyTB.Boy Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
edited June 2011 in The Reason
I was young when i got this album i was like 16 and didnt realize how good the album was. The concept for the songs are dope.Wayne has bars for day when i say days i really mean daysss. The Production is great and he even has hova on the album. You may not like wayne for whatever but the album is creative. Disagree and your a liar lol Im actually looking forward to the carter 4 now. Before i honestly wasnt... What do you all think? Discuss why or why not your buying the album.

Replies

• _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    troll thread....
  • AK.aPHillYisILLAK.aPHillYisILL Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Um no................ Tha Carter III was wack.
  • iphucqiphucq Posts: 961
    edited June 2011
    TB.Boy wrote: »
    I was young when i got this album i was like 16 and didnt realize how good the album was. The concept for the songs are dope.Wayne has bars for day when i say days i really mean daysss. The Production is great and he even has hova on the album. You may not like wayne for whatever but the album is creative. Disagree and your a liar lol Im actually looking forward to the carter 4 now. Before i honestly wasnt... What do you all think? Discuss why or why not your buying the album.

fuck ya life
  • TB.BoyTB.Boy Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    troll thread....

Naw bro im serious you dont think dr.carter or phone home was creative?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    carter 3 was str8, but overhyped and easily and by far the worst carter, do urself a favor and hear the first 2 along wit the first 2 dedications..
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Naw bro im serious you dont think dr.carter or phone home was creative?

Carter 3 was really whack and i listened to it. Its over hyped.

Carter 2 was much better
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Like that other dude said, listen to tha carter 1 and tha carter 2 and dedication and dedication 2
    edited June 2011
    iphucq wrote: »
    fuck ya life

Damn thats cold man... you strongly disagree i see
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011

cool_story_bro_8.jpg

Like Father Like Son >>>
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Um no................ Tha Carter III was wack.
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    U know what??? I agree. Carter 3 was not as bad as guys on the IC say it is and to say its his worst. 500 degreez and the one after The Block Is Hot is a lot worse. Honestly IMO it has bangers.
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    U know what??? I agree. Carter 3 was not as bad as guys on the IC say it is and to say its his worst. 500 degreez and the one after The Block Is Hot is a lot worse. Honestly IMO it has bangers.

Wayne' whole catolog (outside of mixtapes) is sub par at best.

(besides the Classic Carter II, of course)
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 53,502 Regulator
    edited June 2011
    shit was wack
  • MonizzleMonizzle Posts: 1,666
    edited June 2011

the excat opposite happened for me i bought it at age 17 for the hype...popularity...to bump it in the high school parking lot etc. But now i realize it was def the worse of all 3 caters.
    edited June 2011
    shit was wack

What didnt you like about it bro.. Maybe im missing something?
    edited June 2011
    Monizzle wrote: »
    the excat opposite happened for me i bought it at age 17 for the hype...popularity...to bump it in the high school parking lot etc. But now i realize it was def the worse of all 3 caters.

Well that happened to me as well.. but today i realized like he did some outside the box things on it with the dr.carter the phone home. And lines like Im a killer Y i kill O and even U... lines like that had me fuckin up rewind buttons i was like damn thats clever.
    edited June 2011
    Well that happened to me as well.. but today i realized like he did some outside the box things on it with the dr.carter the phone home. And lines like Im a killer Y i kill O and even U... lines like that had me fuckin up rewind buttons i was like damn thats clever.

i see i still respect dont get it tough that is the last time i have seen wayne talk about some real shit high or not high every since dont get it this nigga done sold out autotuned out and went pop
    edited June 2011
    Monizzle wrote: »
    i see i still respect dont get it tough that is the last time i have seen wayne talk about some real shit high or not high every since dont get it this nigga done sold out autotuned out and went pop

Yeah he did do that. The Rebirth album was terrible. except drop the world...
    edited June 2011
    lines like that had me fuckin up rewind buttons i was like damn thats clever.

what nigga!!!

bruh..

lil-wayne-tha-carter-1-I-album-cover-official.jpg

4997-tha-carter-ii.jpg

alil-wayne-dedication-2-gangsta-grillz.jpg

Lil_Wayne_The_Dedication_2-front-large.jpg

im tryna told u..
    edited June 2011
    I don't know why but Mr, Carter is my SHIT!!!! Bout to bring out Carter 3 now
    edited June 2011
    Yeah he did do that. The Rebirth album was terrible. except drop the world...

yeah thats how i felt about rebirth too besides drop the world it was garbage. And im an nigga who grew up listening to rock after i moved to the suburbs when i was 7. But rebirth was not rock or rap it was trash.
    edited June 2011
    what nigga!!!

bruh..

lil-wayne-tha-carter-1-I-album-cover-official.jpg

4997-tha-carter-ii.jpg

alil-wayne-dedication-2-gangsta-grillz.jpg

Lil_Wayne_The_Dedication_2-front-large.jpg

im tryna told u..

Ima listen to these tonight closely cause i use to bump these when i was younger.
  • Mvpbrodie93Mvpbrodie93 Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Only good song

Shoot me down
    Mr Carter
    Dr Carter
    Amili
    edited June 2011
    Ima listen to these tonight closely cause i use to bump these when i was younger.

and u still like carter 3 MORE?!
    edited June 2011
    and u still like carter 3 MORE?!

I do...no bullshit lol