So men throwing paint in a chicks closet is whats hot these days?

kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
edited July 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
Seems like a bitch trait to me!smhhhh.

If I were single I'd stay that way..relationship drama overload this past weekend.

None of it was mine though. :)

Replies

• s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    If the guy can't knock her out, why not throw paint?
  • Lorenzo de MediciLorenzo de Medici Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »

If I were single I'd stay that way..relationship drama overload this past weekend.

I thought you was gon' stop posting after you and your man and your child moved in together.

question: can he beat your kid?
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,447 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    wait, what? i hope this didn't happen to u. i thought y'all were doing so well. anyway, i never heard of that be4, and i don't play that petty shit of retaliating by messing someone's shit up

to me, that'd be showing them how much they affected and got to me, and my pride won't let me give them that satisfaction
  • kevmickevmic Posts: 1,888
    edited July 2011

Women do ignant shit like that all the time. They can't physically beat a nigga up, so she'll fuck his shit up. So niggas are starting to adopt that same thinking...A man can't legally beat a chick's ass, so he'll just fuck her shit up.

Depending on what you did that led to paint in the closet would make it a bitch trait.
  • beezy f babybeezy f baby Posts: 4,909
    edited July 2011
    Lol damn. I will never mess with someones property. What goes around comes around
  • b*brazeb*braze Posts: 8,968
    edited July 2011
    kevmic wrote: »
    Women do ignant shit like that all the time. They can't physically beat a nigga up, so she'll fuck his shit up. So niggas are starting to adopt that same thinking...A man can't legally beat a chick's ass, so he'll just fuck her shit up.

Depending on what you did that led to paint in the closet would make it a bitch trait.

basically... ima need to hear both sides of the story before i start persecutin this nigga

btw, i dont understand this type of relationship drama. after a certain amount of time you know what type of person you dealin with, how muhfuckas let it get to this level of stupidity is beyond me
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 9,377 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    b*braze wrote: »
    basically... ima need to hear both sides of the story before i start persecutin this nigga

btw, i dont understand this type of relationship drama. after a certain amount of time you know what type of person you dealin with, how muhfuckas let it get to this level of stupidity is beyond me
    this right here is what I am talking about.
  • s_a_m_r_i_os_a_m_r_i_o Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Good logic post
  • CJCJ Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

• kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    wait, what? i hope this didn't happen to u. i thought y'all were doing so well. anyway, i never heard of that be4, and i don't play that petty shit of retaliating by messing someone's shit up

to me, that'd be showing them how much they affected and got to me, and my pride won't let me give them that satisfaction

lol..it wasn't me! We were having fun this weekend. :)

Anywho, I don't care what the circumstances are..unacceptable.
  • robdaze151robdaze151 Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    i'd hide wifey's shit before painting it.
    I mean really hide it. leave out like 2 shitty outfits and one pair of panties.
    I'd definitely win
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    LOL @ bitch trait, no shit sherlock. Bitches do worse like fuck with a niggas personal freedom and are not exempt either, FOH.
    At least he didn't wallop the trollop.
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    shit is really different living together versus visiting or staying @ each others spot for a few days........buena suerte
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Posts: 6,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    No worse than bitches slashin' tires, keying cars, and spraying "I HATE YOU!!!" on my... I mean someone's house with oil based paint.
    edited July 2011
    gns wrote: »
    shit is really different living together versus visiting or staying @ each others spot for a few days........buena suerte

wtf you talking about dude? Some of yall have some serious reading comprehension issues. I clearly stated me and mine are good. Just waiting for shit to go sour..keep hating.
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    reality setting in,
    shit is really different living together versus visiting or staying @ each others spot for a few days.......
  • Lorenzo de MediciLorenzo de Medici Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    wtf you talking about dude? Some of yall have some serious reading comprehension issues. I clearly stated me and mine are good. Just waiting for shit to go sour..keep hating.

Oh, it will. and I'll be right here to help you cope baby. Same the word and I'm on a flight to Houston.
    edited July 2011
    Q45T wrote: »
    No worse than bitches slashin' tires, keying cars, and spraying "I HATE YOU!!!" on my... I mean someone's house with oil based paint.

That's why I said it seemed like a bitch trait..I've never heard of a man pulling some shit like that. Really? Just move around if you're that upset..lol..I thought women were supposed to be the emotionally unstable ones.
  • politicalthug202politicalthug202 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    this why i will be single until i am 150 yrs old.
  • htowntxhtowntx Posts: 3,271 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    That ain't no where near as bad as that ugly ass 17 year ol broad who threw boiling hot water on that cat while he was sleep

That shit ended up killing him
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    That's why I said it seemed like a bitch trait..I've never heard of a man pulling some shit like that. Really? Just move around if you're that upset..lol..I thought women were supposed to be the emotionally unstable ones.

*Bird Mentality Alert*
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    so dude gave up his place and she throw paint in a closet?
  • JusDre313JusDre313 i love the ic and id die for this shit The DPosts: 3,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    *Bird Mentality Alert*

i was thinking the same thing smh
  • b@squ1@t reduxb@squ1@t redux i can tell by your mustache youve never been involved in street activities iguana blood poseidon DNA slangin zeus dickPosts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I recommend everybody in here to handstand and piss on your own face.
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

lol i actually comprehended the thread perfectly, i meant what i said. If this thread is about u sooner or later u'll tell the whole ic.

and i'm not apart of your fan club i dont care enough about your relationship to wish for it to turn bad.....buena suerte though