Dink- the poster that made me look @ Du in another light

Replies

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    funny thing is DU can delete this thread like it never happened

Well someone will do a screen shot.
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    a.mann wrote: »
    come on man,

you really think that nigga "found" himself in life...the real world . Nah, Dink just cultivated his online persona were it's virtual impregnable,using self-degradation.
    While Du came in here...."being himself"

To put it short, Dink is just better it this messegeboard shit then Du

when i say "found" i mean he accepts who he is.. he's content.. thats a good place to be.. if ur in a good place to be.. unfortunately he's not.. but still.. the nigga simply doesnt give a fuck..

u cant defeat a nigga willing to kill himself.. Bush and Bama findin that shit out the hard way..
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Permadelete this thread and your life.
  • Prim-O Cla$$icPrim-O Cla$$ic Posts: 2,409
    edited July 2011
    dusouljah wrote: »
    nigga you relapsing.. make a thread about the angry whopper...

Don't talk to me, you bum ass nigga.
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,705 Regulator
    edited July 2011

nigga you can fit a tattoo on your front teeth....
    edited July 2011
    Buttah you a G for that shit in my book
    Huh????????????
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    and thats the only part we care about, no one cares about your campus visits

Naw real talk dun.. Yall want the straight up truth... I was at my hotel at 7:30... a female I know out there called me up trying to kick it. She was in Carson.. So I'm like alright, look at my map and see Jen's neighborhood is right on the way. So I'm like fuck it... me and shorty talked for months and months all the time and I did have feelings for her. And I did just want to meet her in person. So I hit her up and tell her I'm coming to see her, no response. Stop at the 7-11 in her neighborhood (which is right off the freeway) and grab some monterey jack taquitos.. I don't know which apartment she lives in, just the block. So I hit her up like yo I'm at the 7-11 in your neighborhood. Wait in my car for 5 minutes.. no response... Went and picked ol girl up from Carson and we went out to eat in Compton (still have the receipt) then chilled in downtown Long Beach. I was kinda hurt but wasn't dwelling on the shit.

That's the most accurate account of the events you'll ever get.
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

:gotdayumn
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,705 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    Don't talk to me, you bum ass nigga.

who got the best fries mcdonalds or wendy's?
    edited July 2011
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Naw real talk dun.. Yall want the straight up truth... I was at my hotel at 7:30... a female I know out there called me up trying to kick it. She was in Carson.. So I'm like alright, look at my map and see Jen's neighborhood is right on the way. So I'm like fuck it... me and shorty talked for months and months all the time and I did have feelings for her. And I did just want to meet her in person. So I hit her up and tell her I'm coming to see her, no response. Stop at the 7-11 in her neighborhood (which is right off the freeway) and grab some monterey jack taquitos.. I don't know which apartment she lives in, just the block. So I hit her up like yo I'm at the 7-11 in your neighborhood. Wait in my car for 5 minutes.. no response... Went and picked ol girl up from Carson and we went out to eat in Compton (still have the receipt) then chilled in downtown Long Beach. I was kinda hurt but wasn't dwelling on the shit.

why do u have the receipt though??
  • Prim-O Cla$$icPrim-O Cla$$ic Posts: 2,409
    edited July 2011
    who got the best fries mcdonalds or wendy's?

While you up here cooning and tap dancing, you need to be tryna get a second job to get ya fat ass out ya mama crib b.

GET MAD.
  • Hyde ParkeHyde Parke Posts: 2,573
    edited July 2011
    never that.....thread started off too well...

and as long as shootem or wall don't delete it... i might just bump it everytime dink makes a wierd post.....

quote that in the thread with a random comment about how people actually support this shit...

kool, may i suggest the next few rounds be focused on the bitchassness of the poster who made the original comment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    a.mann wrote: »
    come on man,

you really think that nigga "found" himself in life...the real world . Nah, Dink just cultivated his online persona were it's virtual impregnable,using self-degradation.
    While Du came in here...."being himself"

To put it short, Dink is just better it this messegeboard shit than Du

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by BoYBe$T viewpost-right.png
    Du seems like a cool as nigga real shit but he kinda let the IC shit get the best of him with all the dickriding and side playing .... lately though he's acting like he has finally seen this shit for what it is .... simply posting .

dink on the other hand is the prototype poster .. the poster who has used this here internet tool as a counselor and it has helped him with his esteem significantly ...
    yea he is still a socially awkward dude but I can bet u he has went from being the dude who was at home 24/7 to gradually taking trips to the park basketball court with a bit of confidence ..
    dink will tell u that this shit means nothing to him but in reality this is what brought him out of his shell .. dude has even admitted to carrying the G&S forum on his back one year while accumualting 30k posts with two screen names ..
    he also admitted that he would suck a burglars dick if it was life or death ..

he also looks like broil faced fonzworth bently ....
  • NiggersauceNiggersauce Posts: 3,040
    edited July 2011
    Woooow...bout time this ic shit get interesting LAAAAAAWLL

Now THIS is ether...not that other silly shit yall always hollerin bout

Thread of the year so far...
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Is good out in France man.....Tranquille AbidjanPosts: 28,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Attachment not found.

edited July 2011
    nigga you can fit a tattoo on your front teeth....
    A Du wife beater isn't enough material to empty your nostrils on

You have to walk with your head tilted back to avoid having brains fall out of your nostrils

If you look up and breathe in through your nose the clouds move
    edited July 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    why do u have the receipt though??

I save all my receipts for everything. If I buy a pencil from the bookstore I save the receipt.
  • I'm THAT guy...I'm THAT guy... Posts: 2,544
    edited July 2011
    care to splain y?
    Huh????????????

sarcasm family...

i'd kicked that bitches door all the way to the back yard
    edited July 2011
    I save all my receipts for everything. If I buy a pencil from the bookstore I save the receipt.

but why is my question??
    edited July 2011

Post that receipt and that bitch.
    edited July 2011
    sarcasm family...

i'd kicked that bitches door all the way to the back yard
    Tupac back!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    aye Du approve my posts fam ...
    edited July 2011
    Post that receipt and that bitch.

if he can go right to that receipt and pull it out dude has a problem. hahahahaha
    edited July 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    but why is my question??

I don't know. My pops used to do it for tax returns or some shit and I just copied him but never really had to use them. It can be helpful if some shit is fucked up on your bank statement or you want to return something. But I do it with cash and plastic.
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Damn this turned from Dink vs. Du to a Buttah B special. LOL