The WWE Shows Thread (Raw, Smackdown!, & NXT) Thread

Replies

• The_RecruiterThe_Recruiter Posts: 289
    edited July 2011
    they want total brand separation. which i think is ass.

continuing the story line would make ppl turn into both brands which would revive smack down....kinda

but what do i know? vince is the genuis and shit. not for letting cm punk run away to japan or something tho. bullshit
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    So the Universal runs re-runs of WWE showings and I finally caught RAW, I gotta say it was a pretty damn good RAW. After watching RAW and Smakcdown! I'm beginning to think there really is a change coming to the WWE. Unless I'm just getting my hopes up for the sake of it, it really seems like that. I'm thinking we might see the shows merge again, because there sure is a lot of these dudes being on BOTH shows right now...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    swag me out...
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    if cm punk keeps it up he'll be broke before he knows it.....wwe dont need him he needs them......sure he could go to tna but that shit wont last long
  • MeesterMeester jy klink stom bitch country.Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    can we talk about the greatness of eve booty poppin in her match
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Did Vicki lose some weight? She might be fuckable.
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz Batman With Prep Time Posts: 18,017 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Did Vicki lose some weight? She might be fuckable.

id paper bag that now i cant lie.
    edited July 2011
    I haven't seen Vince in a minute, he's lost his damn touch on the mic. Dude needs to step off and sit in the back and let HHH run the company now, HHH needs to hang up the boots on the wrestling. I think it would be a great turn to allow HHH/Steph (maybe Steph) to step out and run shit. Vince doesn't have it anymore.
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 18,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I haven't seen Vince in a minute, he's lost his damn touch on the mic. Dude needs to step off and sit in the back and let HHH run the company now, HHH needs to hang up the boots on the wrestling. I think it would be a great turn to allow HHH/Steph (maybe Steph) to step out and run shit. Vince doesn't have it anymore.

His time was the attitude era, going at with stone cold..lol...classic..
    edited July 2011
    Yeah.

When Cena was going at him and Vince tried being "nice" it doesn't go well. He has to have that attitude, that IDGAF type shit. He don't anymore, he's too old,, he'll fuck around and have an aneurysm.
  • northwest443northwest443 Posts: 589
    edited July 2011
    Ever since...Limo-Explosion.gif...Vinny Mac ain't been the same
    edited July 2011
    Ratings for SmackDown! 1st of July 2011

With the Holiday weekend in full force over the weekend, would it be a benefical boost to WWE Friday Night SmackDown or would the rating dip as people celebrated America’s independence?

According to multiple online reports, the July 1st edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on SyFy did a 1.63 rating, rounded to a 1.6 overall. The show which featured Randy Orton taking on Mark Henry, a match featuring Daniel Bryan taking on Ted DiBiase, as well as Christian taking on Sin Cara, had an overall viewership of 2,333,000 viewers.

The rating was expected to be down, due to the holiday weekend in effect and Monday’s WWE RAW rating will also probably feel the effects of that, although I’d expect both shows to bounce back strong next week.

Source: Pro Wrestling News
    edited July 2011
    Last Smackdown's 1.6 vs Last Impact's 1.3

If Impact continue to put on good shows & go live we could have something here!
    edited July 2011
    Last Smackdown's ratings - 1.6 vs Last Impact's ratings - 1.3
    edited July 2011
    "With The Greatest Of Ease!" - Booker T
    tumblr_lg3nzdPk5X1qzh0wto1_250.gif

SmackDown! seems to be behind The Usos right now, I would like to see the "Push" go somewhere and lead to something.

Johnny Curtis promos are starting to get a little annoying, do something with him already.

Very Nice Match between Mark Henry / Kane... Henry is back to "Beast Mode" Good shit!

Starting to lose interest in this Christian / Orton feud, Christian fell - off...Thanks to Sheamus for coming to the rescue.... Bringing something back to this storyline to make it interesting again..
  • f.e.d.s.f.e.d.s. Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    "With The Greatest Of Ease!" - Booker T
    tumblr_lg3nzdPk5X1qzh0wto1_250.gif

SmackDown! seems to be behind The Usos right now, I would like to see the "Push" go somewhere and lead to something.

Johnny Curtis promos are starting to get a little annoying, do something with him already.

Very Nice Match between Mark Henry / Kane... Henry is back to "Beast Mode" Good shit!

Starting to lose interest in this Christian / Orton feud, Christian fell - off...Thanks to Sheamus for coming to the rescue.... Bringing something back to this storyline to make it interesting again..

Christian wins @ MITB, only to lose to Sheamus the same night, which will lead to more conspiracy claims from C.C. and a face turn for the human jar of mayo
    edited July 2011
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    Christian wins @ MITB, only to lose to Sheamus the same night, which will lead to more conspiracy claims from C.C. and a face turn for the human jar of mayo

Could very well be true. I think either way Sheamus is gonna be the WHC, and I like it. Sheamus ain't gonna be a face, they don't like him now because they wanna back up the super human Orton.

I think CM Punk is gonna win at MITB, something just feels like that. I know that the writers always sucker people in then slap 'em in the face but I think the WWE is gonna run with what they're being told by fans. When Cena was given the belt back by Vince after being told he would be fired, it was given back to him upside down so the W was an M, I dunno if I'm reading into it but it could mean CM Punk wins? M is in CM's name, I laughed when I seen that and at myself but who the fuck knows.

Mark Henry is a beast right now. I should email them my Kane/Henry storyline lol

The Usos or however you spell their names, they're bad ass. I hope they get the tag titles and have a sweet run, the crowd loves 'em.
    edited July 2011
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    id paper bag that now i cant lie.
    Ha!.. I actually said that myself...
    edited July 2011
    Miz is over..
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    spiders *dead*
    edited July 2011
    that nigga CM Punk killin the promo's dawg...
  • Mister B.Mister B. The IC'sTeacher...learn some shit! Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Etherous shit by Punk right here...
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Fuck outta here with them niggas hating on The Rock because he want to get that hollywood bread and not possibly end up like Edge. Fuck that shit Fast and Furious 6 in 2013
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 52,363 Regulator
    edited July 2011
    YoU got no chance
  • BigMeatballBigMeatball Posts: 390
    edited July 2011
    Vickie could get it.

CM Punk wins, leaves, joins TNA. Vince buys TNA!