Worst Fashion Trends in Recent History

Replies

• CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Los216 wrote: »
    I always thought the niggas that did that were broke and they couldn't afford more than 1 fitted
    It's a hood thing, kind of a broke thing lol. Shines a lil and is more flashy, so it attracts slightly more attention whether u like it or don't.

I do it out of habit. I only have 3 hats in rotation tho meah. The New Eras with that Big sticker get peeled for sure tho. Some of these cats walking around with the sticker across the whole top brim.
    People were coppin bootleg New Eras from Downtown in HS so u would get checked and clowned mercilessly if u were around certain people.

With some people it probably is there only fitted. U can tell when that sticker is weathered and curled da fuck up.

im confused on this topic....how can one speak about another persons fashion without having any fashion sense at all?! riddle me that fucking question?
    Forgive us Fashion Queen, We are not worthy. :rolleyes:
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 14,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    6ft5 wrote: »
    I don't try to stunt all the time....
    I'm just fresh all the time!

i was bout 2 seriously reply but then i saw your location

lmaooo say no more
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    Whoever started the trend of leaving the price tag ON the clothes needs to be assasinated

I used to see this like 10 years ago. I swear they were taking their clothes back to the store and buying some more because I never saw the outfit again.
  • 6ft56ft5 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    edited July 2011
    rap doctor wrote: »
    i was bout 2 seriously reply but then i saw your location

lmaooo say no more

What happened you realized you mite be dealing with a nigga fresher then you!
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Flourecent kicks.. just to match your wack ass shirt i swear niggas kill me .. at least i match ass niggas.. shit looks retarded look like gay dancehall artist and shit

If a rapper wore a glass dick charm from there chain.. you'd see 1, million negroes doing the same

"for the bitches" of course.....
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Niggas wearing that white and black scarf w/ the same ass pattern...and with everything.
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I do it out of habit. I only have 3 hats in rotation tho meah. The New Eras with that Big sticker get peeled for sure tho. :

Yup, I leave the stickers on only for the reason that I don't see a point in taking them off. It's not for attention or anything
  • IceManKamIceManKam Beat em up. Knock em dead. Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Animal Tails. Thats just turrrriibblle
  • albertcronalbertcron Posts: 5
    edited July 2011
    My worst Fashion Trend is Jeans and T-shirts. I love to wear Jeans and T-shrits. This fashion is worst for me.

Niggas got a problem with keeping the 59/50 sticker on they fitteds? Gtfoh son
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Niggas got a problem with keeping the 59/50 sticker on they fitteds? Gtfoh son

nigga thats lame..

but its okay.. jus learn from ur mistake. hahaha
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    nigga thats lame..

but its okay.. jus learn from ur mistake. hahaha

How is that lame my mans? What's lame about keeping a sticker on the hat? It's not the price tag, it's just a small gold and black sticker. Sorry if I don't see how that shit is lame
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    How is that lame my mans? What's lame about keeping a sticker on the hat? It's not the price tag, it's just a small gold and black sticker. Sorry if I don't see how that shit is lame

like Cali said.. its some shit broke niggas do..

niggas where im from who did that for the most part was bummy as fuck..
    im a westside nigga who grew up and kicked it on the eastside..

on LA the westside niggas was the flashy niggas.. eastside niggas was ...easty. haha j wont say bummy.. cause eastside niggas was getin money too! They was jus tacky when it came to.dressin..

shit was jus always lame to me... :shrugs
    edited July 2011
    CapitalB wrote: »
    like Cali said.. its some shit broke niggas do..

niggas where im from who did that for the most part was bummy as fuck..
    im a westside nigga who grew up and kicked it on the eastside..

on LA the westside niggas was the flashy niggas.. eastside niggas was ...easty. haha j wont say bummy.. cause eastside niggas was getin money too! They was jus tacky when it came to.dressin..

shit was jus always lame to me... :shrugs

Well Cali's a fucking idiot then, but whatever floats your boat I guess. The sticker don't mean shit to me so I keep it on my 59 fifties *kanye shrug*
    edited July 2011
    Well Cali's a fucking idiot then, but whatever floats your boat I guess. The sticker don't mean shit to me so I keep it on my 59 fifties *kanye shrug*

nah nigga.. Cali aint idiots... u jus doin lame shit and sayin that is a way to cope..
    but like i said.. its okay.. hopefully one day ull learn from ur mistake..

but denial will only delay the process..
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    Niggas w/ the sticker on their fitted cap.
    Anyone that does that needs to be shot in the head and be forced to live through the pain.
    ceothachosen1
    edited July 2011
    Niggas w/ the sticker on their fitted cap.
    Anyone that does that needs to be shot in the head and be forced to live through the pain.

a lil harsh.. but i understand the frustration. hahahaha
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    I don't understand why the sticker bothers people so much lol. That is hardly a fashion trend. It's a minor detail that's fairly insignificant.
    edited July 2011
    I don't understand why the sticker bothers people so much lol. That is hardly a fashion trend. It's a minor detail that's fairly insignificant.

Exactly! Because I got the sticker on I'm broke or lame? Only on the IC will I hear dumb shit like that
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Naw it's just real shit u anime fruit cup.

CapB speaking on how it is in the LA streets. Hood niggas in general is bummy as fuck across the board in LA but I agree Eastside niggas is dirty for the most part or tacky as hell. South Central is terribly marginalized, Westside niggas are exposed to a tad bit more than some cat stuck in the middle of Imperial Courts.

I'm a product of my environment in the hood everyday. When I leave the hood that sticker goes off.
  • MAKAVELI25MAKAVELI25 Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011

Word up. I just don't see why I should spend extra seconds trying to take off the sticker, it's not a price tag or anything like that.
  • LomexrayLomexray Posts: 4
    edited August 2011
    Keeping up with the latest fashion trends you will definitively feel good. I feel that my clothes and fashion play largely in to who I am as a person. Now days wearing skinny jeans and silk shirt is very popular fashion trend.
  • Reina BReina B Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    tall socks with flip flops or sandals
    women wearing lingere/spanx as sexy clothing..except for me!i
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I hate trends the worst right now.. is motherfuckers walkin around in flip flops.. shit i dont even walk around in flipflops in the crib.. straight socks homey

but adidas flipflops.. where did this come from.. why the fuck you come outside in flipflops.. especially to play all and change into your kicks i dont get it.. you know you ballin,.. why motherfucker why.. its almost as bad as the whole PJ's outside trend..

WTF are you people on
    runningwolf1980
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I hate trends the worst right now.. is motherfuckers walkin around in flip flops.. shit i dont even walk around in flipflops in the crib.. straight socks homey

but adidas flipflops.. where did this come from.. why the fuck you come outside in flipflops.. especially to play all and change into your kicks i dont get it.. you know you ballin,.. why motherfucker why.. its almost as bad as the whole PJ's outside trend..

WTF are you people on

i played sports so that's where it came from for me. shit i'll still dress like that if i have nothing to do/nowhere to be on occasion. but just regular people on their bummy shit? don't like it.