Euro-Jay & the Pharaoh Nas .....Follow me

Replies

• H-Rap 180H-Rap 180 Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Euro-hrap is in love wit gucci nigga got.a gucci purse

I prefer Sean John....no man-purses tho.
    Tommy Bilfiger.H-Rap 180
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    "When I say it then you see, it ain’t only in the music
    Basquiats, Warhols serving as my muses
    My house like a museum, so I see em when I’m peeing
    Usually you have this much taste you European
    That’s the end of that way of thinking, nigga never again
    "
    -Jay Z, Illest Motherf*cker Alive

thoughts?
  • Mumo XMumo X Posts: 4,521
    edited August 2011
    Alot of Kats May not know but the 1st and Oldest Christian(Orthodox/Coptic) Churches are in Afrika Both in Egypt and Ethiopia and they had the Crucifix Jesus Pieces hundreds of years before the Roman Catholics adopted it...

Hallelujah! Amen!
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    im not surprized after this pik of nas dappin up a racist white cracka like feminem instead of SPITTIN n his face

eminem-and-nas-03-handshake.jpg

i guess nas really carez about his white fanbase 2 support racist white crackaz smh

Cmon fam, what u got against Nas? So Bob Marley's father white and there is a possibility he might also hav been a racist. So does that make Bob Marley a studio Revolutionary? Pac, Suge and tha row wuz fuckin wit jimmy Iovine. So? Which AFRICAN AMERICA RAPPER in hiphop's history has embraced his AFRICAN ROOTS with Pride like Nas? OLU DARA aint a slave masters name, its an AFRICAN NAME.
  • BrovaBrova Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Euro Jay and white models in a video directed by a white man
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Brova wrote: »
    Euro Jay and white models in a video directed by a white man

lol im not surprized cuz j said he had enuff stamina fa pamela anderson & ye b kissin on gurlz that look katty perry...,
  • BOW DOWNBOW DOWN Posts: 1
    edited August 2011
    My house like a museum so I see 'em when I'm peeing
    That's the end of that way of thinking, nigga never again
    edited August 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol im not surprized cuz j said he had enuff stamina fa pamela anderson & ye b kissin on gurlz that look katty perry...,

cosign family, Jay be nuthin but an uncle tom
  • Fazeem_Blackall Fazeem_Blackall Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    the Battles between Nas And Hova represent the modern yin and yang of HipHop...
  • Jonas.diniJonas.dini Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited August 2011

c/s
  • giftedgifted Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited August 2011

Co-sign. As I said in my other posts, Jay and Nas represent The Money (financial empowerment) and The Message (spiritual empowerment) hence their respective progression in their approaches- Nas went from Illmatic to Nigga to Distant Relatives GOAT musically and Jay has become the most business savvy rapper of all time.

I've always detested that money aspect so always hated the Puffy's, Jay's etc and aligned myself with the Wutang's and Nases but now recognise just different ideologies but both necessary aspects of hiphop and life. I'm still more inclined towards the deeper, substantial, artistic music but can appreciate a wider range of music more now because of that realisation. I can appreciate Watch the Throne for what it is now and enjoy it as a really good album with no hate in my blood but it still wont compare to a Distant Relative for sheer audacity, substance and artistic creativity.To each his own.
  • SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I have a question, because I see a lot of people on the boards calling Jay-Z a coon, a sell out, an Uncle Tom etc...Do people equate financial success/star power w/ selling out? Is it just the nature of black folks to hate another man that is able to make it out of the trap and is able to grow and make money, no matter what he raps about? I mean, to each his/her own, but god damn, it seems like niggas really hate this dude...for what?
  • BobOblahBobOblah Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    BOW DOWN wrote: »
    My house like a museum so I see 'em when I'm peeing
    That's the end of that way of thinking, nigga never again

......."That's the end of that way of thinking, nigga never again"
  • giftedgifted Posts: 398 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    I have a question, because I see a lot of people on the boards calling Jay-Z a coon, a sell out, an Uncle Tom etc...Do people equate financial success/star power w/ selling out? Is it just the nature of black folks to hate another man that is able to make it out of the trap and is able to grow and make money, no matter what he raps about? I mean, to each his/her own, but god damn, it seems like niggas really hate this dude...for what?

Jay is no sell out because his goal was always clear, focused- make money, build an empire doing whateva- the hustler mindstate.
    Now he might have dumbed down his content and lost his soul in the process of getting that paper (which was his original objective) but I think he's grown more aware as he gotten older. To be fair to Jay, at least he can still rap unlike some of these other fools who want to make money and can't rap.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011

I guess it's obvious you haven't read through this thread otherwise you wouldn't sound so defensive for your idol.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 12,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    gifted wrote: »
    Jay is no sell out because his goal was always clear, focused- make money, build an empire doing whateva- the hustler mindstate.
    Now he might have dumbed down his content and lost his soul in the process of getting that paper (which was his original objective) but I think he's grown more aware as he gotten older. To be fair to Jay, at least he can still rap unlike some of these other fools who want to make money and can't rap.

Yes he is. Plus your post is contradiction.
  • garvgarv Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    BobOblah wrote: »
    ......."That's the end of that way of thinking, nigga never again"

His saying Europeans have better taste than everyone else................
    edited August 2011

Your question is foolish, idiotic, and downright stupid.

Snoop Dogg was near the top of the Forbes list and nobody on these boards has ever called him an Uncle-Tom or a sellout.

Nobody has ever accused Birdman of being a House-******* so all that whiny bitch-made crying by sensitive pussies about "equating financial success" with selling-out is worthless, unfounded, and white-washed.

If you throw an argyle-scarf around your neck and refer to yourself as "Euro" while making corny-ass songs called "Ghetto-Techno" and make it a habit to cater your music to white-europeons while hugged up with Chris Martin....what the fuck do you expect!

Why wasn't J.Prince called a sell-out, why wasn't Irv Gotti called an Uncle-Tom, why wasn't Master P. called a house-ni99er?????

Dame Dash could have been a half-a-billionaire but he didn't like the taste of white ass in his mouth....some people love the taste and it shows.
    Trillaaaaaapoindexter2Tommy Bilfiger.H-Rap 180R.D.
    edited August 2011
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Snoop Dogg was near the top of the Forbes list and nobody on these boards has ever called him an Uncle-Tom or a sellout.

Nobody has ever accused Birdman of being a House-******* so all that whiny bitch-made crying by sensitive pussies about "equating financial success" with selling-out is worthless, unfounded, and white-washed.

If you throw an argyle-scarf around your neck and refer to yourself as "Euro" while making corny-ass songs called "Ghetto-Techno" and make it a habit to cater your music to white-europeons while hugged up with Chris Martin....what the fuck do you expect!

Why wasn't J.Prince called a sell-out, why wasn't Irv Gotti called an Uncle-Tom, why wasn't Master P. called a house-ni99er?????

Dame Dash could have been a half-a-billionaire but he didn't like the taste of white ass in his mouth....some people love the taste and it shows.

He hasn't been on here long enough..he's possibly another blinded JayHova Witness....
    edited August 2011

tabernacle!!!! Ay H-Rap, whats up wit the Videos u promised?
    Trillaaaaaa
    edited August 2011
    Mumo X wrote: »
    tabernacle!!!! Ay H-Rap, whats up wit the Videos u promised?

I apologize, I been multi-tasking, you want me to PM them or send them to you on Facebook?
    TrillaaaaaaTommy Bilfiger.
    edited August 2011
    I apologize, I been multi-tasking, you want me to PM them or send them to you on Facebook?

send them to me on Facebook. **Appreciates**
    Trillaaaaaa
  • HipHopFiend91HipHopFiend91 Posts: 2,394
    edited August 2011
    lol didn't mumo X have a sig with Amy whinehouse in it, how u going to call people a sell outs and tom's if u was repping a well known racist.
    alphajjc
  • SupremeXXVSupremeXXV Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    I guess it's obvious you haven't read through this thread otherwise you wouldn't sound so defensive for your idol.

Yeah, he's my idol...fuck outta here with that lame shit...it's not just him I see people say that shit about, it's most of the niggas in the entertainment industry...I don't give a damn if ya'll like the bul or not, i just wanted to hear some different opinions on why other than the typical "house nigga", "coon" shit...obviously, you're just a hating ass nigga, but that's cool...be you.
    edited March 2012
    spooky-tooth.jpg
    1.) "No Church in the Wild" contains samples from "K Scope" as performed by
    Phil Manzanera,

2.) "No Church in the Wild" contains a sample from "Sunshine Help Me" as performed by Spooky Tooth.

mrhudsonkanyewest.jpg
    3.) "Who Gon Stop Me" contains samples from "I Can't Stop" as performed by
    Flux Pavilion.

4.) "Murder to Excellence" contains samples from "La La La" as performed by
    Indiggo

jay-z-tackles-chris-martin.jpg

5.) "Why I Love You" contains samples from "I Love You So" as performed by
    Cassius.

TrillaaaaaaTommy Bilfiger.