Women...How much would it cost for a guy to buy a f*ck from you?

Replies

• cobblandcobbland Max Julien and Vonetta McGee: "Thomasine and Bushrod" (1974) Chicago...Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    If I offer her $42 and she doesn't accept, then her standards are to high.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,986 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    laydee wrote: »
    LMAO...if you have to ask then you obviously could never afford it.

I would never sell my self-respect.

no offense, but this sounds like some someone who is a virgin would say...always thinking somebody wants you...while being a virgin is nice, it don't make your pussy worth more than the next chick...and everyone has a price...you'd fuck for something...might not even be money, but your pussy could be bought by the right person w/ the right offer...hence why you're "waiting til marriage"
    Wild Self
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    so all these guys who say the females are lying would indeed have sex with another man themselves for the right price huh?
    edited September 2011
    frostyicy wrote: »
    I don't understand this logic.

did she just say "He can fuck other girls as long as he stays clean"?
  • laydeelaydee Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    blackrain good point....but in my opinion the only person that can be brought is one without a moral compass.
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Oh so virgins arent adults SMH

no ur way of thinkin isnt..
    edited September 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    did she just say "He can fuck other girls as long as he stays clean"?

Yep............
    edited September 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    so all these guys who say the females are lying would indeed have sex with another man themselves for the right price huh?

Funny how they dont answer this.
    edited September 2011
    so all these guys who say the females are lying would indeed have sex with another man for the right price huh?

that's a different question altogether...saying you'd have heterosexual sex if you're heterosexual is a different question than asking someone who isn't homosexual to perform a homosexual act...now if the question was "Women would sleep with another woman for the right price" you'd be on to something....
    edited September 2011
    Yep............

how very "adult" of you...hope you don't expect him to magically stop fucking other women once you get married
  • cobblandcobbland Max Julien and Vonetta McGee: "Thomasine and Bushrod" (1974) Chicago...Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011

Depends on whether or not he buys me flowers first.
    edited September 2011
    how very "adult" of you...hope you don't expect him to magically stop fucking other women once you get married

I dont believe in controlling and binding the human spirit...if he feels the need so be it.
    Yes very adult of me.
    edited September 2011
    I dont believe in controlling and binding the human spirit...if he feels the need so be it.
    Yes very adult of me.

so you're saving yourself for marriage, but don't value fidelity enough to want your man to stay faithful? nice...good luck with that
    fuc_i_look_like
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 13,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    so you're saving yourself for marriage, but don't value fidelity enough to want your man to stay faithful? nice...good luck with that

hahahahahahahaha
    edited September 2011

I also believe in a man having four wives.
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 11,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011

And a woman havin' four husbands?
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    i don't see me being able to just have sex with a random person whether i was getting paid or not. i really don't think i would be physically able to have random sex like that.

and just like someone couldn't pay me to commit murder or cheat, this is one of those things that's outside of my moral code. i abide by my principles very strictly

niiiiice.

you got good values. you sometimes remind me of why i like my girl so much.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,962 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Yes very adult of me.

wait

so you won't fuck a man but he can fuck other women while being in a relationship with you

WTF????
    edited September 2011

so your pussy can be bought with a ring and he can fuck other women? you're a good candidate for something, but it ain't marriage
    Craig Robinson
    edited September 2011
    wait

so you won't fuck an man but he can fuck other women while being in a relationship with you

WTF????

Yes, what im very liberal.
    CP203HafBayked
    edited September 2011
    so your pussy can be bought with a ring and he can fuck other women? you're a good candidate for something, but it ain't marriage

hahahahahahaha
    edited September 2011

Listen mate i dont like where your going with this.
    edited September 2011
    Listen mate i dont like where your going with this.

Oh trust me I'm not trying to be where you're at and damn sure ain't taking you for a ride..I'm going in the opposite direction avoiding women like you...
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    laydee is dressed slutty in her avy
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,962 Regulator
    edited September 2011
    Yes, what im very liberal.

Do you think he's just going to stop fucking other females once you get married ?

Or do you even care ?