Mother Videotapes Herself . . . Giving DOME To Her 10 Month Old Son .

Replies

• playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Lol @ fully to blame.. her mouth was on the babys dick..

I dont care if 15 dudes had a meeting of the minds.. and voted 15-1 to suck the babys dick she sucked the babies dick willfully by herself
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 6,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Oh shit and the story gets deeper.I hope the kids father is the boyfriend.And how the hell did the boyfriends ex find the video.This story is hella crazy.
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Same people shitting on this chick go home and kiss their children on the lips.
  • NiggersauceNiggersauce Posts: 3,040
    edited September 2011

With tounge, they might well suck that young meat
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 14,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    thats whats up i bet you eat real nigga cookies all day

your the realest

SMH @ you being too afraid to buy real nigga cookies out of fear of being labeled as one of those common negros

41575_2200476627_4873_n.jpg

you prob avoid buying Jungle Juice just cause it's a white person at the counter trying to ring your groceries up

real niggaz slam their foodstamp ebt card on the counter like a boss and let everybody know what time it is

then get in their BMW and ride out................
    katt is my ewife.. So i am defending her.. Mind yo bizz

my cape dont have glitter, only rhinestones, thank you!...

ROFL @ clothing with rhinestones in 2011

this nigga got one of them professional James Brown capes LOL
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1Wg-lm0XGwgmMeotli0Gvatre9B3b3wBdyuTgMZxpEzPD00tJzQ. .
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    ether-i-am wrote: »

foh....that bish aint fucking black.
    damn youse a coon ass nigga

if they were black, what would it have to do with you?

he a coon cause he aint want to see a black person involved in a sick ass crime......DOES NOT COMPUTE
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    What does one have to do with the other?

You're putting your lips on a child in a sexual manner. There is no difference.
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    A captain obvious reference. Original.

Apparently I need to keep it simple for you.

@Jada - please quote the post where I said she wasn't fully responsible.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 You over did it holmes, you in the danger zone, you shouldn't be alone Posts: 51,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »

You didnt say it explicitly but you made it seem as if she had no say.. it doesnt matter what someone told her to do.. she did it..
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Oh shit and the story gets deeper.I hope the kids father is the boyfriend.And how the hell did the boyfriends ex find the video.This story is hella crazy.
    he's not, fam. pops is trying to get custody though.
  • chillychilly Posts: 1,206
    edited September 2011

Or maybe I need to keep it simple for you. I think the dude she sent em to is a sickfuck that needs to be killed or locked up also. At the same time im not being lenient on the MOTHER just because her boyfriend likes this type of shit. A mother doesn't hurt her kids like this. She's fully responsible for doing the act. She could have said no. Just because two people were involved dosent mean her involvement gets cut down from 100%. Cmon. Like I said I think the boyfriend is sick, but he didn't put a gun to her head, and say suck your baby dick or die.she wasn't forced to do anything, which means she did it willingly. Damn did I really have to break it down smh. Don't catch feelings over a comment that had no malicious intent to you. This is a forum, so any comment you leave is open for discussion.
    edited September 2011
    Really?

So does it hold true for say kissing on the forehead/cheek?

What about hugging or holding our child?

Where does the physical contact to your child end before it becomes sexual?

Head nod as they walk out the door to school followed by a 'No homo'?

'I love you, son/daughter pause?'

Putting your lips on a child's orifice.

An orifice is any opening, mouth, hole or vent, as of a pipe, plate, or a body btw
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    quincy-jones-brown-kissing-mom-kim-porter-on-lips.jpg

I dont understand how grown parents and kids kiss each other on the lips .... that shit didn't fly in my household when I was a kid let alone a grown ass man .
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    chilly wrote: »
    Or maybe I need to keep it simple for you. I think the dude she sent em to is a sickfuck that needs to be killed or locked up also. At the same time im not being lenient on the MOTHER just because her boyfriend likes this type of shit. A mother doesn't hurt her kids like this. She's fully responsible for doing the act. She could have said no. Just because two people were involved dosent mean her involvement gets cut down from 100%. Cmon. Like I said I think the boyfriend is sick, but he didn't put a gun to her head, and say suck your baby dick or die.she wasn't forced to do anything, which means she did it willingly. Damn did I really have to break it down smh. Don't catch feelings over a comment that had no malicious intent to you. This is a forum, so any comment you leave is open for discussion.

You made a whole lot of assumptions based off one simple question. I wasn't trying to justify her actions in any shape, form, or fashion..I was just curious and surprise, surprise...I was right.
  • DRODRO Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    you made a whole lot of assumptions based off one simple question. I wasn't trying to justify her actions in any shape, form, or fashion..i was just curious and surprise, surprise...i was right.

dont worry katt.. Stand behind me, ill save you!!!
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »

I dont understand how grown parents and kids kiss each other on the lips .... that shit didn't fly in my household when I was a kid let alone a grown ass man .

sometimes its a culture thing and sometimes some family just do shit like that....idk?!

Where i grew up my fam NEVER did shit like that, when i first saw a spanish cat kiss his lil sis on the lips I just wrote it off as some shit my fam doesnt do and kept it moving.....that shit is weird to me though
    edited September 2011
    I see.
    So do she progressed from kissing her child on the lips to giving him a Waka?

Like seriously? I get what you think but where does common sense and not being a child fucker come into play?

You think it's ok to put your lips on a baby's lips. This chick thinks it's ok to put her lips on a baby's dick. You're both using the same rationale: 'It's my baby, it's a harmless act, etc".
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Son prolly didn't even bust. Her head game stupid weak.
    edited September 2011
    I hardly think that's her rationale but agree to disagree.
    Alright, but you know I'm right. You just don't want to compare yourself to a woman who sucks baby dicks. I understand.
    That's like comparing giving some a high 5 to slapping them in the face. "Well, they're both actions that involve the hand traveling at a high rate of speed and then making contact with another person".
    A high 5 is done with mutual consent. A slap in the face is not. A baby doesn't give its parent consent to kiss it on the lips or suck its dick.
  • genocide_cuttergenocide_cutter Posts: 7,748
    edited September 2011

Fuck you.....
  • DRODRO Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011

naw.. on the serious tip..

she probly was tryin 2 make he bust.. i know that shyt had to hurt that lil baby 4 real..

she was probly pullin and yankin and shyt... he probly pissed in her mouth!
    edited September 2011
    sboogie wrote: »
    how are u dealing with what your mom did to u?
    as if we cant tell...

your not funny
    edited September 2011
    its no laughing matter..
    I figured that as a victim you could add to the discussion and share some insight...

Your attempt at a joke fails
    edited September 2011
    r u gonna at to the topic?
    do your mom and dad still kiss u on the lips?
    how does it make u feel?

Guess who just earned a spot on my ignore list