Real rap, this nigga Ochocinco is done.........Finito......Termine'

Niggas backNiggas back Posts: 2,259
edited October 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
As a Pats fan, i wasnt really excited when they got this nigga. This nigga loves attention, nigga been crap since he went from Johnson to ochocinco. Lol@ old ass TO putting better number on the bengals than him... What yall think?

Replies

• JUXcaptainHOOKJUXcaptainHOOK Posts: 406
    edited September 2011
    He still got it, he just needs to settle in with the team, learn the playbook and he'll be fine
  • d.greend.green Posts: 7,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Chad still has something to offer.

I think Chad going to New Orleans would've been a better fit or even the Dolphins (his hometown).

Brady is in love with Welker, Hernandez, Gronk and Branch and he has good reason to be but Chad still has something left.
  • HotnikelzHotnikelz Posts: 430
    edited September 2011
    niggas all over the country overreacting because of one game.

there are very few recievers out there that work harder than chad. hes been with the team for just a little over a month, fuck give the nigga some time...
  • Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 25,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Its just one game...
  • mindrightmindright Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I'd understand if we were mid way through the season and this topic was brought up, but it's the first game.. There was a lockout over the summer, there weren't any OTA's and the Patriots run a complicated offense.. How is he suppose to learn the playbook that quick with a shortened pre-season?

He'll be fine and if not, someone else will pick him up and he will produce.
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ain't a pimp, you a fairy Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Since they got rid of Moss Brady been on that spread the foorball around shit. Chad might end up with about 60 catches this year.
  • SimpleKomplexitySimpleKomplexity Posts: 276
    edited September 2011
    It's prima donna not premadonna by the way. He's still a good wide receiver,it's just going to take time learning the NE playbook which I hear is the most complex offense in the league.
  • coop9889coop9889 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    By week 6-7 niggas are gonna forget bout this one game
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 10,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    I think I read he only saw 18 snaps the entire game too... obviously he isnt fully ready to play every down.
  • HypernovaHypernova Posts: 1,227
    edited September 2011
    Overreaction

One game played, relax. He will progress as the season continues
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 11,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    He was wide open dropped a td pass.. Plus he ran a horrible route that lead to INT...
  • CollegeBoi12CollegeBoi12 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    He was wide open dropped a td pass.. Plus he ran a horrible route that lead to INT...

yep.....smh
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Ocho Cinco showed he still has his legs and speed underneath him.

He burned that WR and Dropped a would-be TD. Lack of concentration and getting too excited. That can be fixed.... its good to see he's still got some speed tho
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 15,307 Regulator
    edited September 2011

realtalk but brady throwig 4 it didt help either
  • detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 8,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    chad been washed up since 2009 yall niggas late
  • Louie V. SluggerLouie V. Slugger Posts: 392
    edited September 2011
    Hell yes, that nigga is a bum on my fantasy roster. Cut his ass like paper today.
  • Niggas backNiggas back Posts: 2,259
    edited October 2011
    I was right. Smh.... What a waste of talent
  • Well Got DamWell Got Dam Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    detcatinva wrote: »
    chad been washed up since 2009 yall niggas late
    Hell yes, that nigga is a bum on my fantasy roster. Cut his ass like paper today.
    I was right. Smh.... What a waste of talent
    As a Pats fan, i wasnt really excited when they got this nigga. This nigga loves attention, nigga been crap since he went from Johnson to ochocinco. Lol@ old ass TO putting better number on the bengals than him... What yall think?

• kAjUnkAjUn Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    d.green wrote: »
    Brady is in love with Welker, Hernandez, Gronk and Branch

• aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Brady dont throw to him... Hopefully he chills and doesnt blow up and get put out the league...
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    What niggas don't seem to understand is that the Patroits offense attacks in a zone passing scheme. They attack the middle of the field with their slot WRs and Tight Ends where the coverage is weakest because they'res usually weaker pass coverage personell (linebackers) or a gap thats good enough for a QB like Brady to squeeze the ball to.

The only reason Randy Moss ever got looks is because he was a consistent big play threat down the sideline. If you watch Pat's games now, the only time Branch or Ocho gets a look is when Brady has an ETERNITY in the pocket (happens a lot) and the reciever (usually Branch) comes back and takes the dumpoff.

It's why I dismiss any nigga who says Brady never had weapons at WR. Chad Ocho proves why. He doesn't use them.
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    What niggas don't seem to understand is that the Patroits offense attacks in a zone passing scheme. They attack the middle of the field with their slot WRs and Tight Ends where the coverage is weakest because they'res usually weaker pass coverage personell (linebackers) or a gap thats good enough for a QB like Brady to squeeze the ball to.

The only reason Randy Moss ever got looks is because he was a consistent big play threat down the sideline. If you watch Pat's games now, the only time Branch or Ocho gets a look is when Brady has an ETERNITY in the pocket (happens a lot) and the reciever (usually Branch) comes back and takes the dumpoff.

It's why I dismiss any nigga who says Brady never had weapons at WR. Chad Ocho proves why. He doesn't use them.

You couldn't be more wrong..it's been proven during the pats superbowl runs his recievers was not top teer wide outs, plan in simple out ...his weapons could never compete with the weapons of other teams (i.e. manning for an example)..please stop...also let last year prove...he didnt have ish for receivers and in the playoffs with the jets prove that..no star for the defense to focus on...

and chad doesnt get the ball because he still does understand the system..i know you watch that buffalo game when he had a clear shot for a touchdown and dropped the ball...another reason why he doesnt get the ball as much...

it's been said time and time again..the pats take what the defense gives them....their game plan on offense and defense chances per opp. every week, every game.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven Rise from the ashes MarylandPosts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Chad has been on the decline for years now.he was not even the number one receiver the last few years with Cinci.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 15,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    ghost! wrote: »
    You couldn't be more wrong..it's been proven during the pats superbowl runs his recievers was not top teer wide outs, plan in simple out ...his weapons could never compete with the weapons of other teams (i.e. manning for an example)..please stop...also let last year prove...he didnt have ish for receivers and in the playoffs with the jets prove that..no star for the defense to focus on...

and chad doesnt get the ball because he still does understand the system..i know you watch that buffalo game when he had a clear shot for a touchdown and dropped the ball...another reason why he doesnt get the ball as much...

it's been said time and time again..the pats take what the defense gives them....their game plan on offense and defense chances per opp. every week, every game.

one drop doesnt mean he doesnt get the offense. Brady choses to go to the other guys . It works some more power to him. In their system Chad is interchangeable with Branch. They would rather use their mismatches at te I guess. I dont buy the he dont know the offense propaganda. Maybe Brady should force him some balls. Its like he doesnt even play
  • ghost!ghost! to possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    aneed123 wrote: »
    one drop doesnt mean he doesnt get the offense. Brady choses to go to the other guys . It works some more power to him. In their system Chad is interchangeable with Branch. They would rather use their mismatches at te I guess. I dont buy the he dont know the offense propaganda. Maybe Brady should force him some balls. Its like he doesnt even play

*face palm*

come on man....are you in N.E., do you know how they run their offense....NO! He's not getting the ball because he is not comfortable yet with the system. You came with this same thing before and i pulled in a link with his direct quote that he is not comfortable yet with the system...each week he says he's getting better. CHad not getting the ball has nothing to do with his one drop, but the fact he has dropped the ball dating back to training camp and he is not comfortable with the system...all facts, all have been documented and all this i have said before when posters try to say why brady is not getting him the ball..he's not getting it because he is not comfortable

yeah they create mismatches but also when brady switches the play at the line hi's TE's, running backs and wide outs need to know where to go incase brady sees a mismatch that he can explore...

hence why t.brown was his fav. target in the beginning, then came branch..then branch got bounced and why brady was piss about that..then came welker, and branch came back for that very same reason, because he knew the system and brady was comfortable with him, after moss left and they needed a wideout.....

chad is here because of how the jets played them in the playoffs last year..they would not have brought him in if they weren't gonna use him..that's pretty stupid, which they are not.

Nobody thought he was gonna take this long to grasp the system, but he has...the season is still young, and he is here for a couple more years at 5 mill, he's not going no where...chad will make his impact when the time is right making this offense even more impossible to stop

real spit

google/yahoo search it if you too stubborn to comprehend.