What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

2 Chainz ft Jadakiss- One Day at A Time

StillDreamingStillDreaming Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Reason

2 Chainz dun really came up man I'm liking this shit
Im in my granddaddy smoking on that granddaddy
It got odor like a motor running fantastic

Ross>>>>>>>>>Biggie

Song of the Day

Replies

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    my rap name is 3 chainz
    guess why?
    yup you guessed it,i rock 3 chainz.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 50,426 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    damn this shit is dope as fuck
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    yea this shit nice
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasPosts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Great track but I hope 2 Chainz don't leak half the tape before Nov. 1st tho, like alot of other niggas do.
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    This is nice....
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • Ier30Ier30 Posts: 311
    edited October 2011
    my nigga this shit dope
  • Meet The SniperMeet The Sniper Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    2 chainz always winning.
  • JadaRossJadaRoss Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i like the song,2 chainz!!joe budden hating on this?cmon now!!
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    This is what happens when u pay dues. This nigga went from being Ludacris jewelery carrier to a major player in the mixtape scene right now. Props to 2chainz i respect ya grind and ya hustle.....and that song is dope!!
  • TimeToPartyTimeToParty Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i mean to your average lil wayne listener this may be dope but this is garbage.
    yL2j15j.gif
    95qrVeh.jpg
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,088
    edited October 2011

2 Chainz dun really came up man I'm liking this shit

this is hott.,..smh@ a housenigga hatin on this 2chainz earn;d my respect cuz he is doin this on his OWN
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011

preach......... aint nothing great bout this track... southern niggas overhyping mediocre MC's as usual...
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Jada's a legend. Ironically, Joe Budden would have been a nice addition to this song.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    2 Chainz is terrible tho. The production is great.
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    I hope you all die
    edited October 2011
    Cosign This nigga sucks his voice and flow is attrocious

And this track is an old 50 cent track from 03-04 'thicker than water'

Word

props...

Just slowed down.

50 Cent blacked out on this shit. That hook is hilarious/classic
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    I hope you all die
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    i hope the ic isnt a true reflection of hip hop fans today
  • StillDreamingStillDreaming Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Its a shame how this is being slept on. Been riding to this since I first heard it.
    Im in my granddaddy smoking on that granddaddy
    It got odor like a motor running fantastic

Ross>>>>>>>>>Biggie

Song of the Day

• tab58064tab58064 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    This shit is crazy hot!!
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Its a shame how this is being slept on. Been riding to this since I first heard it.

cause its wack...
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    edited October 2011
    props...

Just slowed down.

50 Cent blacked out on this shit. That hook is hilarious/classic
    Ok.......50 did his thing over the sped up version & Jada & Chainz did there thing over the slowed-down version.
    edited October 2011
    You must be a Soulja Boy fan or some shit if this song is your idea of garbage. I'm no huge fan of Lil Wayne's at all and I still think this is dope!
    edited October 2011
    tab58064 wrote: »
    Ok.......50 did his thing over the sped up version & Jada & Chainz did there thing over the slowed-down version.

lol @ sped up version...

NO, 50's is the original version from 2003 or earlier in his career.

50's version >>> 2 Chainz
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    I hope you all die