Do you believe dinosaurs existed?

11415161820

Replies

  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364
    edited October 2011
    You seem starved for attention, don't complain that you're receiving some. How can you afford a gym membership to box every week when you're broke from hooptie repair bills?

    Nah nah nah, no direct questions. I dont' respect you enough. Just quote me bitch. let me get my shine on.
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,856
    edited October 2011
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    u can't believe this if you believe in a religion

    *sits and waits for niggas to contradict their precious teachings*

    what religions or better yet books that personalities base the religions they create state precisely that dinosaurs did not exist.

    with either a bible or a fossil u have to have faith and trust that what someoe else is telling u is true.

    u werent around when any holy book was written nor when any religion was founded nor were you around to see dinosaurs roaming the earth.

    quit being simple, nigga.
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609
    edited October 2011
    Ed, have you overcome your financial troubles by moving to a cheaper part of Florida? Or did that plan fall through?

    Also if you've got some spare change, stop by Dinosaur World in Plant City. http://www.dinosaurworld.com/
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364
    edited October 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    what religions or better yet books that personalities base the religions they create state precisely that dinosaurs did not exist.

    with either a bible or a fossil u have to have faith and trust that what someoe else is telling u is true.u werent around when any holy book was written nor when any religion was founded nor were you around to see dinosaurs roaming the earth.quit being simple, nigga.

    When their strongest arguement is to basically attempt to badger,insult,antagonize and basically kill the messenger while avoiding the actual subjesct, goes to show you what the truth is......they don't have as strong of an arguement as they thought.

    Otherwise they would state it.

    Mynameaint earl took the time to go look for quotes he feels should somehow takeaway from what i'm saying....rather than take that energy to bring about facts to prove his point.

    Thats weak, very pathetic behavior.

    Even if you don't agree with it. Be a man, or show some intellect and state your point, stick to it if you believe it, beat it into their heads over and over, stand your ground....

    Once you start name calling and focusin on whos speaking rather than the subject at hand, you show you don't have any composure and a lack of focus and intelligence.
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609
    edited October 2011
    Why did your father leave your mother, Ed? Do you think he ran off to join the dinosaur conspiracy?
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,856
    edited October 2011
    When their strongest arguement is to basically attempt to badger,insult,antagonize and basically kill the messenger while the avoiding the actual subjesct, goes to show you what the truth is......they don't have as strong of an arguement as they thought.

    Otherwise they would state it.

    basically..thats why i rarely comment on shit like this aymore. all they do after all the verbal assault is talk in general about fact" "science" and "evidence" etc but really never prove anything that does not require belief in the veracity of their sources.
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609
    edited October 2011
    Judah, we posted pics of giant ass dinosaur skeletons. Ed said "well those are fake" and refused to consider them as evidence.

    You're not on this particular crazy train too, are you? I mean, we know you're superstitious, but I don't think you're a dinosaur denialist.
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364
    edited October 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    basically..thats why i rarely comment on shit like this aymore. all they do after all the verbal assault is talk in general about fact" "science" and "evidence" etc but really never prove anything that does not require belief in the veracity of their sources.

    WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

    Why didn't you tell me that 5 pages ago!
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364
    edited October 2011
    Judah, we posted pics of giant ass dinosaur skeletons. Ed said "well those are fake" and refused to consider them as evidence.

    You're not on this particular crazy train too, are you? I mean, we know you're superstitious, but I don't think you're a dinosaur denialist.

    A fact is a fact, Those are replicas lol or wait you think those are the real bones? LOL Well...do you? Do you believe those Are actually the real Bones being shown that they found!?
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609
    edited October 2011
    What's your evidence that those bones are not genuine?

    And are you still broke? Are you posting from a public library?
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364
    edited October 2011
    What's your evidence that those bones are not genuine?

    And are you still broke? Are you posting from a public library?

    You aren't smart at all.

    Listen man, when you find fossils, you can barely even use the fossils you found to study because they are so delicate. Remember the bones have been ran down for millions of years. And they don't find the whole skeleton, that is very rare for them to find a whole skeleton.

    Also most fossil finding even those they claim to be DInosaurs are much smaller.

    Like I said, what you are looking at is a replica of how "THOSE SCIENTIST" believe the animal would have looked.
  • Hyde ParkeHyde Parke Posts: 2,573
    edited October 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    basically..thats why i rarely comment on shit like this aymore. all they do after all the verbal assault is talk in general about fact" "science" and "evidence" etc but really never prove anything that does not require belief in the veracity of their sources.

    co-siggy. just a group of people arguing handed down knowledge trying to pass it off as fact
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609
    edited October 2011
    So you're admitting they really do dig up dinosaur fossils.

    But if we show you pics of how large they are, you somehow KNOW they're fake.

    Right.

    Still broke?
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364
    edited October 2011
    Look man I'm not gonna be all secretive. Alot of but not all but alot of my shit comes from the sleeping prophet Edgar Cayce who predicted that the earths poles would shift after portions of Japan would sink.

    The guy said that in th 1960 or 1940's.

    Alot of his cures for ailments work. I use some of them to heal when I'm done scrapping at the gym. Some of the shit he says I dont understand....and it's ok not to understand certain things...i think some of you guys feel its an abomination not to understand certain things.

    I take it as the closest to the truth because alot of the other things he says pertaining to the human body and healing ailments are true and have helped me in my life. So I'm just sharing.

    Also I'm not just bringing it up just so, iI'm bringing it up because they match up with teaching from people like Zecharia Sitchin and Elijah Muhammad and I find that to be interesting. And I realise that when something happens even the History Channel has mentioned their predictions.

    They are no more and no less helpful than a nostradamus or a confuscious .

    So there you go, where I have gotten some of my info. Not all of it, but some of it.

    Yo i read alot, so I have alot of things to compare my information to, so I'm not saying what i believe is true......(even If I believe it to be or not be)

    What I'm saying is my side is coming from a credible place.

    I didn't just make it up
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364
    edited October 2011
    So you're admitting they really do dig up dinosaur fossils.

    But if we show you pics of how large they are, you somehow KNOW they're fake.

    Right.

    Still broke?

    I said Fossils.....not Dinosaur fossils.....you do know that Fossil doesnt stand for Dinosaurs right? Because what your saying makes it sound like you think fossils stand for dinosaurs.

    Let me quote myself and bolden what your slow ass didnt get

    Listen man, when you find fossils, you can barely even use the fossils you found to study because they are so delicate. Remember the bones have been ran down for millions of years. And they don't find the whole skeleton, that is very rare for them to find a whole skeleton.

    Also most fossil finding even those they claim to be DInosaurs are much smaller.


    Where did I admit they do dig up dinosaur fossils?

    I clearly stated they dont even find whole skeletons most of the time.
  • whar67whar67 Posts: 542
    edited October 2011
    t-rexskeleton2.jpg

    That is a real skeleton. It is the third most complete t-rex skeleton ever found and up for auction in Vegas. The bones are actually rock (which is the process of fossilization bone being mineralized into rock)

    it is quite clearly a dinosaur
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609
    edited October 2011
    Why did you dye your hair blonde if you thought you could go Super Saiyan? Wouldn't that make your hair blonde automatically?
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364
    edited October 2011
    whar67 wrote: »
    t-rexskeleton2.jpg

    That is a real skeleton. It is the third most complete t-rex skeleton ever found and up for auction in Vegas. The bones are actually rock (which is the process of fossilization bone being mineralized into rock)

    it is quite clearly a dinosaur

    Like Judah said, You weren't there when they found it.

    So you don't kno how complete the skeleton was because they had to put it together.

    As I also stated before, most of the LIzards were the sie o a regular human today. I said it more the 5 times in different post.

    Now Doesnt that look like it's human size? And thiss is the third most complete skeleton of a trex?? (if they say so, whatever)

    Also its afact that the fossils are often too ran down to use or even study which also makes it hard fo Scientist to arrange the structure.

    They often need something to compare it to.

    So even the structure isn't 100%, that lizard may have looked a bit different.

    Read the last bolded sentence I wrote before your post and then look at your post

    Classic.
  • major painmajor pain Posts: 9,708
    edited October 2011
    Like Judah said, You weren't there when they found it.

    So you don't kno how complete the skeleton was because they had to put it together.

    As I also stated before, most of the LIzards were the sie o a regular human today. I said it more the 5 times in different post.

    Now Doesnt that look like it's human size? And thiss is the third most complete skeleton of a trex?? (if they say so, whatever)

    Also its afact that the fossils are often too ran down to use or even study which also makes it hard fo Scientist to arrange the structure.

    They often need something to compare it to.

    So even the structure isn't 100%, that lizard may have looked a bit different.

    Read the last bolded sentence I wrote before your post and then look at your post

    Classic.

    You have no idea how to form a proper argument do you?

    Because you say something doesnt mean its true.

    The ENTIRE scientific community has HARD, TANGIBLE evidence that dinosaurs existed. ALL fossils are not degraded either. You're trying to take 1 possibility in relation to what happens with fossils and ignore the others.

    You want to ignore ALL that evidence because you think you are smarter than everyone else?
  • FuriousOneFuriousOne Posts: 3,494
    edited October 2011
    There is no possible way that all of the scientist in the world from different countries that have no cause for manipulation could get away with such a giant fabrication (no pun). With all of the evidence found around the world in varying states of fossilization, and with the varying degrees of the backgrounds of the founders ranging from bushmen to trained archeologist whom update their findings with each new discovery; you can't stand there with a straight face and tell me it's all a conspiracy. You are telling me that they are telling a lie and there are no facts that can independently found?

    If you want the facts nigga, go dig up some bones. Become an Archeologist. You don't even need to be trained by Western standards if you detest those standards so much. You don't need to be European to use a shovel. The difference between a scripture written by man with embellishment and a big ass bone sticking out the ground which is actually observed, and can be independently verified even by you is somebody is obviously making shit up.
  • @My_nameaintearl@My_nameaintearl Posts: 2,609
    edited October 2011
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    There is no possible way that all of the scientist in the world from different countries that have no cause for manipulation could get away with such a giant fabrication

    Which is exactly why they're able to get away with it! You just don't understand because you haven't read Edgar Cayce's mystical prophecies of the future.
  • FuriousOneFuriousOne Posts: 3,494
    edited October 2011
    Which is exactly why they're able to get away with it! You just don't understand because you haven't read Edgar Cayce's mystical prophecies of the future.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce#Controversy_and_criticism
    When asked in a reading about the age of the Great Pyramid, Cayce stated it was built approximately 10,500 B.C. Later carbon dating puts the age from 3800–2850 B.C. — about 7,000 years later than Cayce's claim.

    yep, couldn't slip one past that dude. Cayce should be elevated to the level of god body cuz he was the truth.
    Cayce's clients included a number of famous people such as Woodrow Wilson

    The dudes wisdom bought about great things.
  • a_wack_postera_wack_poster Posts: 566
    edited October 2011
    Yep. Dinosaurs existed. I still think there's a jurassic park-like island somewhere on earth too. When I find it I'm getting a baby velociraptor and walking it around my hood on a chain leash like a pitbull
  • judahxulujudahxulu Posts: 3,856
    edited October 2011
    [QUOTE=FuriousOne;3606638]There is no possible way that all of the scientist in the world from different countries that have no cause for manipulation could get away with such a giant fabrication (no pun). With all of the evidence found around the world in varying states of fossilization, and with the varying degrees of the backgrounds of the founders ranging from bushmen to trained archeologist whom update their findings with each new discovery; you can't stand there with a straight face and tell me it's all a conspiracy. You are telling me that they are telling a lie and there are no facts that can independently found?

    If you want the facts nigga, go dig up some bones. Become an Archeologist. You don't even need to be trained by Western standards if you detest those standards so much. You don't need to be European to use a shovel. The difference between a scripture written by man with embellishment and a big ass bone sticking out the ground which is actually observed, and can be independently verified even by you is somebody is obviously making shit up.[/QUOTE]
    The bolded is not true. its absolutely possible. And there is a cause for manipulation. U niggas be thinking you so up on game but you just sucking the cracka's teat. Show me a fucking standard besides a Western standard that will be accepted by mainstream academia. Tell me what facts YOU or I can independently find? I'm saying I dont know and you niggas don't either. All you can do is take somebody's word for it. And the theories you niggas espouse all come from the same era and same little select group of minds that brought you such hits as eugenics. Shit the main pioneeer of that shjit is darwins cousin and you criticize me for being critical of anything built on that foundation?? A big ass bone can be observed coming out the ground but the stories one makes upo about what it may be or what it was is speculation simple and fiucking plain. And dumb ass nigga, scriptures are not meant to allways be taken on a literal level. Whats made up about shit like "love your neighbor as yourself" or dont lie, dont steal"? That "its made up" shit is lame. Nigga the contents are applicable and verifiable in this day. Show me a real life Jurassic Park nigga. Everyday living I can practice and observe scriptural principles. When the last time you seen a pterodactyl??
  • FuriousOneFuriousOne Posts: 3,494
    edited October 2011
    judahxulu wrote: »
    The bolded is not true. its absolutely possible. And there is a cause for manipulation. U niggas be thinking you so up on game but you just sucking the cracka's teat. Show me a fucking standard besides a Western standard that will be accepted by mainstream academia. Tell me what facts YOU or I can independently find? I'm saying I dont know and you niggas don't either. All you can do is take somebody's word for it. And the theories you niggas espouse all come from the same era and same little select group of minds that brought you such hits as eugenics. Shit the main pioneeer of that shjit is darwins cousin and you criticize me for being critical of anything built on that foundation?? A big ass bone can be observed coming out the ground but the stories one makes upo about what it may be or what it was is speculation simple and fiucking plain. And dumb ass nigga, scriptures are not meant to allways be taken on a literal level. Whats made up about shit like "love your neighbor as yourself" or dont lie, dont steal"? That "its made up" shit is lame. Nigga the contents are applicable and verifiable in this day. Show me a real life Jurassic Park nigga. Everyday living I can practice and observe scriptural principles. When the last time you seen a pterodactyl??

    I don't see what you bolded but i can guess what it is. The fact that they said God did it is whats so wack in the bible. You just admitted that it's made up shit by admitting that it can't be taking literally. Why do YOU require a book (or scriptures) to tell you how to respect and love your neighbor? Plenty of so called knowledgeable brothers i know who claim to follow such scripture hardly have love in their hearts as evidenced by your foul disposition. Grab a shovel and dig yourself nigga. That's the unscientific method that you would probably prefer. You can be an independent researcher. You can learn shit on your own.

    You're inflating the need for such a manipulation to happen. What the fuck difference will it make to us if niggas got it wrong. Nobody gonna die over that shit. Knowing about Dinos in the past isn't affecting anybodies life specifically. The shit is just information of interest that can possibly hold keys to our own survival in catastrophic events. Like I said, if they got it wrong, then they update the info. The things that you call western science are quite universal. There are only so many ways to approach a subject before methods begin to overlap. The last time I saw a Pterosaurs is the last time a saw it's ancestor; A fucking bird. Those niggas fly and everything.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/fossil-discovery-supports-theory-that-birds-are-living-dinosaurs-517802.html
This discussion has been closed.