im trying to keep her but not settle down like that

Something gotta give - Big Boi
  • NYCeeCeeNYCeeCee Posts: 1,691
    edited November 2011
    goat334 wrote: »
    Not always the case.

What's not always the case?

Edit: Oh, I see that.

I still stand by my statement. What hlf went through is not common, at all. I'm a woman. I have women friends. I know how this generally works. LOL
  • goat334goat334 Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    NYCeeCee wrote: »

I still stand by my statement. What hlf went through is not common, at all. I'm a woman. I have women friends. I know how this generally works. LOL
    Not saying you.
    So you still want the dick that you couldn't have even though you have some dick that's yours now?
  • Plop StarPlop Star Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    btw, no one should ever be forced into a relationship/commitment. Do it when YOU are ready. It doesn't really matter how great she is (which it sounds like she is), you'll end up doing something that committed people shouldn't be doing. Why? Because it's not in you yet (nh?) You did it for selfish reasons.

Been there. Done that.

my reasons exactly..............i like the way you think
    edited November 2011
    Something gotta give - Big Boi

lol..................
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,568 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i dont wanna do neither tho

you want to have your cake and eat it too. i can (sorta) see where she is coming from. but you gotta sacrifice one way or the other. either you sacrifice your beliefs and wife her, or you sacrifice and just dont mess with her no more. the ball is really in your court.
    edited November 2011
    my reasons exactly..............i like the way you think

I agree you should never do something you're not ready for. Just take the time to seriously think about it, think about the future without thinking with your dick.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,411 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    4 years go by anbd she's just now letting it be known she wants a relationship now? what's wrong with some chicks, you didn't seek a commitment for four years, now you really think your gonna get one? i think if you really wanted to be with her, you would've made it happen by now
    edited November 2011
    Not saying you.
    So you still want the dick that you couldn't have even though you have some dick that's yours now?

I'm happy and overjoyed with the one I have. LOL
    edited November 2011
    jamacia wrote: »
    you want to have your cake and eat it too. i can (sorta) see where she is coming from. but you gotta sacrifice one way or the other. either you sacrifice your beliefs and wife her, or you sacrifice and just dont mess with her no more. the ball is really in your court.

if i stop messing wit her..................imma be mad as shit at myself
    if i wife her...............imma cheat on her, and be mad as shit at myself when she catch me

this shit is almost a lose lose
    edited November 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »
    4 years go by anbd she's just now letting it be known she wants a relationship now? what's wrong with some chicks, you didn't seek a commitment for four years, now you really think your gonna get one? i think if you really wanted to be with her, you would've made it happen by now

yes, ma'am
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,937 Regulator
    edited November 2011

True Im sure its not common but it did happen and I know for a fact im not the only one. Just an option of what could happen not guaranteed lol
    if i wife her...............imma cheat on her, and be mad as shit at myself when she catch me

LOL well.......
    edited November 2011
    kai_valya wrote: »

thats what im sayin

but you kno how these hoes be..............

btw

WE LOVE YOU KAI!!!!!!!!
  • kat2180kat2180 Posts: 12,066 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i dont wanna do neither tho

Smh...greedy ass.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,568 Regulator
    edited November 2011

you dont want to be forced in a relationship and be unhappy. so to me it's best to just chill and play the field until youre ready to commit. you may lose her in the process but thats life.
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 14,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    i dont care about that shit as long as i can still fuck.................
    relationships come with bullshit......period
    yea it might if she does get pregnant by some nigga.............cause it definately wont be me

u mightve been the trillest nigga on this site if it wasnt for that one slip up.
    edited November 2011
    I'm happy and overjoyed with the one I have. LOL

That LOL made it ' I plead the 5th'
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,411 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    thats what im sayin

but you kno how these hoes be..............

btw

WE LOVE YOU KAI!!!!!!!!

plappy baby! i bet i could make you commit in no time tho
    edited November 2011
    That LOL made it ' I plead the 5th'

No, the "LOL" is because it was a funny question. The reason why I can speak on this subject is because my story is a combination of hlf and Plap's.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 40,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    So this crazy bitch i been fucking with for four years just texts me a couple minutes ago talkin bout.......

she tired of playing guessing games

she tired of our inconsistent love affair (her words)

Ive ruined the city for her with our memories

so then this bitch gives me a ultimatem...............

either quit it or commit it...on that relationship bullshit

and on fb she talkin bout she ready to be a mother and shit..............she must be crazy

but in the end she cool as fuck and a nurse but i aint bout that relationship shit..........

i think we cool just being friends.but she sees otherwise.............

woe is me...wat shall i do

give this hefa a few days, if that. you'll be back to hittin it. been there. she having a moment. therefore, it will pass. hell, if she was THAT concerned wit a relationship, then where all that talk 4 YEARS ago?
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,937 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    No, the "LOL" is because it was a funny question. The reason why I can speak on this subject is because my story is a combination of hlf and Plap's.

See there.....lol
    edited November 2011
    jamacia wrote: »
    you dont want to be forced in a relationship and be unhappy. so to me it's best to just chill and play the field until youre ready to commit. you may lose her in the process but thats life.

yea you have apoint i almost got no choose but to play the field
    edited November 2011
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Smh...greedy ass.

lol wat................
    edited November 2011
    gns wrote: »
    u mightve been the trillest nigga on this site if it wasnt for that one slip up.

lol that wasnt a slip up.............it was just for jokes, i bullshit all day in donkey
    edited November 2011
    Writen like a nigga who aint ready to commit

Don't do it, reconsider
    Read some liter
    Chure on the subject
    If u sure, fuck it.- Wise words from a decent man (3 stacks)

lol 3 stacks make a nigga think in times like these