What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Some of yall square niggas be hating on Curtis..... Respect his hustle

Niggas backNiggas back Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in The Reason
Who in this entertainment industry got a net worth of 200mil+ in less than 10yrs? Go ahead and tell me, ill wait
2mcgcoj.jpg

Replies

• gee757gee757 Posts: 26,088
    edited November 2011
    WHITE BOY D-BLOCk SAID IT BEST NOBODY GIVEZ A FUK ABOUT WOODFACE $ THIS IS HIPHOP BITCH!
  • Niggas backNiggas back Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    gee757 wrote: »
    WHITE BOY D-BLOCk SAID IT BEST NOBODY GIVEZ A FUK ABOUT WOODFACE $ THIS IS HIPHOP BITCH!

Come up with sumn new, b.. This white boy/cracka shit is tiring
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011

^^^^
    *fat nigga wheezing behind his keyboard* post
  • SnapShotSnapShot Posts: 166
    edited November 2011
    ^ That shit made me lol.. literally.. smh
    edited November 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    ^^^^
    *fat nigga wheezing behind his keyboard* post

^faceless faggot fat scary net thug who cant post they pik post
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    wanting to see other dudes pics is coo now.....word???
    sticker,375x360.u1.png
    edited November 2011
    ^faceless faggot fat scary net thug who cant post they pik post
    ^^^^^
    *requesting male pics to fulfill sick, homoerotic fantasy* post
    edited November 2011
    wanting to see other dudes pics is coo now.....word???

nah faceless bitchz that talk shit dont get respect n da reason if ya gonna talk shit n da REASON have a pik up..,
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,925 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    nah faceless bitchz that talk shit dont get respect n da reason if ya gonna talk shit n da REASON have a pik up..,

Where your pic lol............ put in your avi and shut the faceless up for Christ sake lmao!!!!!
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    edited November 2011
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    Where your pic lol............ put in your avi and shut the faceless up for Christ sake lmao!!!!!

i dont need 2 have my pik n my avi when itz already on this site go look n da ross gfid sticky thread plus itz pointless fa me 2 have a avi when i got a cracka duck that can hack n my shit & change my shit smh..,
    edited November 2011
    i dont need 2 have my pik n my avi when itz already on this site go look n da ross gfid sticky thread plus itz pointless fa me 2 have a avi when i got a cracka duck that can hack n my shit & change my shit smh..,

^^^
    *been simping Dretox for 3 years and haven't even gotten a wiff of her curry pussy* post
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    gee thinks posting a pic of his hand equals not being faceless. dumb house coon.
    trust no one, just my sig
    edited November 2011
    Yamoley wrote: »
    ^^^
    *been simping Dretox for 3 years and haven't even gotten a wiff of her curry pussy* post

^ *been postin on da ic fa 10yrz net thuggin faceless faggot* post
    riddlerap wrote: »
    gee thinks posting a pic of his hand equals not being faceless. dumb house coon.

stfu stupid ggggay-unit lovin cracka i said go n that rick ross gfid sticky thread cuz i got a link 2 a face pik n therr cracka
  • ImGettingOldImGettingOld Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Master P?Wasn't he worth $300 mill in 99
    edited November 2011
    ^ *been postin on da ic fa 10yrz net thuggin faceless faggot* post

stfu stupid ggggay-unit lovin cracka i said go n that rick ross gfid sticky thread cuz i got a link 2 a face pik n therr cracka

Why u want our pics for? Oh so u could throw us in jail like ur homie rick seizure used to do?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Who in this entertainment industry got a net worth of 200mil+ in less than 10yrs? Go ahead and tell me, ill wait
    2mcgcoj.jpg

Sean Combs 03-currently has pulled in over 200million net .....

Sean Carter pulled in over 200million net from the sale of rocawear alone in 07 .....

Percy Miller had a net worth of 600million back in what 99 from a 3 year megarun with no limit records ....

stop gassing someones else's financials up when there is others in the same league doing bigger things ....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    didn't mean to shut the thread down with those facts .
  • onepunch2onepunch2 Posts: 324
    edited November 2011
    Curtis killed HIP HOP and brought back jerri curls during his short rap career......
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    And how much money you make off that>? All I care about is music and he sucks at that now so........
    jameshardenmixesitupovernets.gif?w=650
    harden_rubio_0_1428406554.gif
    edited November 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    didn't mean to shut the thread down with those facts .

Shut what down? Lol@ u thinking RW revenue is jay's net worth, and i thought u were better than that
  • StillDreamingStillDreaming Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    1zyc203.gif

... ...... ...
    Im in my granddaddy smoking on that granddaddy
    It got odor like a motor running fantastic

Ross>>>>>>>>>Biggie

Song of the Day

• SHAYDEEEESHAYDEEEE Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011

lmao "if you wanna talk shit we have to know what you look like first"

then what gee? you gonna talk some shit back about a bunch of incoherent nonsense.

ur stupidity never stops amusing me this thread is already hilarious.

but t/s should know haters never go away 50 could restore africa to being a thriving continent through his foundation and they still would call it a gimmick and him a repulsive human, etc. mainly because he associates with eminem from time to time
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,843 Regulator
    edited November 2011
    1zyc203.gif

... ...... ...

dead!!!!!!!!!!
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    Sean Combs 03-currently has pulled in over 200million net .....

Sean Carter pulled in over 200million net from the sale of rocawear alone in 07 .....

Percy Miller had a net worth of 600million back in what 99 from a 3 year megarun with no limit records ....

stop gassing someones else's financials up when there is others in the same league doing bigger things ....

This is not a fact seeing as how Sean Carter doesnt exist, at least i never heard of him
  • Mvpbrodie93Mvpbrodie93 Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Everybody respects his hustle. He's music has sucked for years thats all