It's a #VegasLights Birthday Celebration!!!!!

Replies

• MrJRMrJR Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Happy Bday Malice you a cool nigga
  • Michael_MaliceMichael_Malice #YM Posts: 17,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Happy B Day Bro..

we swobbin out chea!!

#VegasLights...

Is you Swobbin'??? All day in day! #VegasLights
    Happy B Day my nigga!

BCotton you already know what it is! My nigga from day one! We swobbin'!
    MrJR wrote: »
    Happy Bday Malice you a cool nigga

I B you my nigga! A #VegasLights salute to you!
    edited November 2011
    I'm about to hop in the shower and get #VegasLights clean. Throw on a fresh fit and look #VegasLights mean. Lace up my J's for my #VegasLights team. We shinning so bright now let me get a #VegasLights scream.

#VegasLights
  • rip.dillarip.dilla Posts: 14,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    I'm about to hop in the shower and get #VegasLights clean. Throw on a fresh fit and look #VegasLights mean. Lace up my J's for my #VegasLights team. We shinning so bright now let me get a #VegasLights scream.

#VegasLights

Hahahahahahaha
  • Monizzle14Monizzle14 Posts: 11,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    happy birthday my nigga enjoy sippin on feminine cocktails and getting brain from bcotton....hope you drink away the fact that you aint close to making billions and your life is going nowhere. Be safe my wayne stan. enjoy your boat party in the sims 3 my final fantasy e-sensitive thug ass nigga.
  • ROFL.GUYROFL.GUY Posts: 3,117 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    happy birthday my nigga enjoy sippin on feminine cocktails and getting brain from bcotton....hope you drink away the fact that you aint close to making billions and your life is going nowhere. Be safe my wayne stan. enjoy your boat party in the sims 3 my final fantasy e-sensitive thug ass nigga.

ether.............
  • Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line Stepper Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Although making a thread for your own birthday is kinda corny and even though you are the general of the most annoying stan army in the history of the IC have a good birthday my dude...
    edited November 2011

Preciate the love Monsizzle! You always gonna be my lil bitch! Salute.
    edited November 2011
    ca21 wrote: »
    Although making a thread for your own birthday is kinda corny and even though you are the general of the most annoying stan army in the history of the IC have a good birthday my dude...

I B u my guy! That's for the B-Day wishes!

#VegasLights

#AllWeDoIsShine

#YMCMB
    edited November 2011
    Preciate the love Monsizzle! You always gonna be my lil bitch! Salute.

your welcome my bitch nigga....although the fact that you never will admit where you live and what you do for a living really makes you a bitch and me a man though if u think about it lmao enjoy getting blown sideways by that white girl mob lover bitch cotton.
    edited November 2011
    your welcome my bitch nigga....although the fact that you never will admit where you live and what you do for a living really makes you a bitch and me a man though if u think about it lmao enjoy getting blown sideways by that white girl mob lover bitch cotton.

Lol, man all my real niggas on here know what I do for a living. You just a square. But thanks anyway!!!!

#VegasLights
  • AggyAFAggyAF Posts: 24,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    wtf is a vegas light
    edited November 2011
    Lol, man all my real niggas on here know what I do for a living. You just a square. But thanks anyway!!!!

#VegasLights

30+ year old that worships another grown man for a reality check....and where are all the real niggas at in your clique all i see is a bunch of e-bitchniggas. you blinded by the truth hahahaha or you just got shades on so you cant see it lmaoo....notice you cant even admit what you do you just allude to it on some female secret diary shit lmaooo
    edited November 2011
    30+ year old that worships another grown man for a reality check....and where are all the real niggas at in your clique all i see is a bunch of e-bitchniggas. you blinded by the truth hahahaha or you just got shades on so you cant see it lmaoo....notice you cant even admit what you do you just allude to it on some female secret diary shit lmaooo

I'm not letting you ruin my B-Day Monsizzle. Go to the penalty box!

#MichaelMaliceWeekend

#VegasLights
    edited November 2011
    malice celebrating his 32nd yr of dissapointing his bitch ass moms
    edited November 2011
    I'm not letting you ruin my B-Day Monsizzle. Go to the penalty box!

#MichaelMaliceWeekend

#VegasLights

lol at the possibility of your birthday being ruined because my comment was a reality check to how shitty of a life you have...lmao reminds me of bcotton when he said to me "your lucky im in a good mood". lmao yet still you wont admit what your 30+ wack ass does as an occupation.
    edited November 2011
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »

easy there don't "ruin" his birthday....lmao you know that nigga about to log into the sims though and take a boat cruise with his aviatr though hahahahah what a pitifull nigga mike is
  • AggyAFAggyAF Posts: 24,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    is this vegas lights a movement? y'all got a website and tshirts and everything? y'all even from Las Vegas?
    edited November 2011
    is this vegas lights a movement? y'all got a website and tshirts and everything? y'all even from Las Vegas?

nah lol its a bunch of pussy as niggas on the IC that pretend they are tough and a clique of ride or die niggas. they don't have anything past typing their e-gang around the IC. There aint no site no shirts or even people outside the IC that are about their pussy ass tampon life hahaha
    edited November 2011
    ROFL.GUY wrote: »

I B you ROFB.Guy!!!!!

#VegasLights
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Happy born day Malice. Pop bottles baby!!!

How do I go about getting down with the #VegasLights family????
    edited November 2011
    easy there don't "ruin" his birthday....lmao you know that nigga about to log into the sims though and take a boat cruise with his aviatr though hahahahah what a pitifull nigga mike is

that pitiful nigga mike..

i like the way this sounds..
    edited November 2011

#VegasLights is a way of life. We the best thing since the American War for Independence.

#VegasLights
    edited November 2011
    #VegasLights is a way of life. We the best thing since the American War for Independence.

#VegasLights

its a way of life yet it doesn't exist after you logg off and live your shitty life outside the IC lmaoo you lieddd you lieedddd
    edited November 2011
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Happy born day Malice. Pop bottles baby!!!

How do I go about getting down with the #VegasLights family????

Salute my dude! Preciate at You!!!!

You wanna be down with the movement. Done. You threw up a #VegasLights. Welcome to the family. Be all you can be and shine on these lame ass niggas. It's Chicken or Pasta. The choice is yours.

#VegasLights